Page 2 of 11 1234 ...
    Mentor
    05-13-2009, 10:21 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I have no doubt thats why, I also wish Charles, Tyler and Newman would have made that clear in the first place. I had a supposition before but for the most part kept them to myself, without more proof of it. Charles knew better though and should have made it clear about who we were dealing with.
    John, what do you think the low will be? Do you have buys in?

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 10:22 AM #12
    I have no doubt thats why, I also wish Charles, Tyler and Newman would have made that clear in the first place. I had a supposition before but for the most part kept them to myself, without more proof of it. Charles knew better though and should have made it clear about who we were dealing with.

I agree with that,they should have told you regulars who knew him..

here is post from Cos with reference to it,NOTE Brandon/CRFCEO..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz
    Sure I am. There isn't a blog out there worth a grain of salt that doesn't do editing. MOST top notch blogs DO NOT allow authors to post their stories until they have been reviewed. If anything, I am guilty for not doing it more based on the emails I have received.
    Charles,

As we go into the weekend I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts in keeping this site / blog up and running.. I hope your headache has subsided some and you will be able to find the time to enjoy yourself as the weekend draws near...

After reading all of yesterday's posts, I was saddened to find that Brandon / CRFCEO chose the intraday public forum to air his complaints and frustrations as an apparent "Burning of the Bridge".... My comments are not about the Article but about the decision to discuss the dispute here by him. The circumstances of your business and professional relationships with writers need to be between you and them, and he clearly left you no choice ... very unprofessional IMHO.

Anyways just wanted to let you know that as we play here in OZ, I understand that you are the man behind the machine that makes it happen... thanks again....

Enthusiast
    05-13-2009, 10:24 AM #13

PPS support levels

Good morning all you rockin' Siriusheads,

Just watching the level 2 quotes on SIRI and it seems .37 is trying to hold. Wasn't this the support for about a week at the end of April, before the run up to the CC? Will we have the same before the annual meeting? Does anyone have insight into the technicals that validate the trend?

I would think that Mel and team would be holding some positive information in their pocket for the annual stockholders meeting. Wouldn't be much fun if they didn't.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what may be released at the annual meeting?

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 10:26 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Irish...
    Im going with .36 as the low... As I see you are....
    Do you see that support line is held at .36... If that breaks it opens up .32...
    Maybe buy at .36 and .33? What do you think?

Hey Relmor,.37 might hold not enough shares to justify going lower,but .36 is supported well so far...

Guru
    05-13-2009, 10:47 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    John, what do you think the low will be? Do you have buys in?

relmar, you know I dont like to give PPS especially with SIRIXM, but I said before I think between .30 and .35 but that is a longer term estimate not a day one. I just think we are going to have some more bad news with 2nd quarter subs and MSM will use that to push the PPS down. I also said if it ever gets to .47 (Iphone news) I would sell some because when those 2nd quarter numbers come out about the subs that will drive it down again. the only saving grace will be if they can get to FCF positive which might be possible. Now if that happens I dont care if they lose another 300,000 subs that will push the PPS up. That was what everyone was waiting for before and in my minds eye what matters now more then a few bad sub quarters. I like the fact as you know that6 the OEM are not putting out as many cars that is a big hit in subsidies cost to the bottom line. Look at it this way it already has cost them 1 BILLION at least JUST (not getting into the chipset cost) in subsidies on deactivated radios. Just think if they had just half of that amount back now.

Shipping stocks I like more I think DSX gos higher. They took a hit because of a share offering but the last time they did that the stock came back strong because it was donr to buy more ships. I think something like that is what they are doing it again for.
    Last edited by john; 05-13-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Guru
    05-13-2009, 10:51 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    I agree with that,they should have told you regulars who knew him..

here is post from Cos with reference to it,NOTE Brandon/CRFCEO..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz
    Sure I am. There isn't a blog out there worth a grain of salt that doesn't do editing. MOST top notch blogs DO NOT allow authors to post their stories until they have been reviewed. If anything, I am guilty for not doing it more based on the emails I have received.
    Charles,

As we go into the weekend I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts in keeping this site / blog up and running.. I hope your headache has subsided some and you will be able to find the time to enjoy yourself as the weekend draws near...

After reading all of yesterday's posts, I was saddened to find that Brandon / CRFCEO chose the intraday public forum to air his complaints and frustrations as an apparent "Burning of the Bridge".... My comments are not about the Article but about the decision to discuss the dispute here by him. The circumstances of your business and professional relationships with writers need to be between you and them, and he clearly left you no choice ... very unprofessional IMHO.

Anyways just wanted to let you know that as we play here in OZ, I understand that you are the man behind the machine that makes it happen... thanks again....

I left you a post on the other thread (went back and had a few P.Ss) so go look at it I think you will get a laugh.

05-13-2009, 11:07 AM #17
    .34today or by the end of the seek.Probably lower,maybe .31. The market is not strong enough to support ANYTHING let alone a stock that people REALLY don't need. I have this stock,so I am not trying to bash anyone or anything,but face it, If GM can't make it happen, it really is going to hurt things. Ford WAS the main issue as far as sales, and we all know whats happening there. Going to take a very LONG time for things to happen with Siri. Too bad because I could really use the money.

Enthusiast
    05-13-2009, 11:08 AM #18
    -(Dow Jones)- A U.S. House of Representatives Democratic leader urged more government aid for auto suppliers Wednesday, warning that the dramatic downturn in car sales could force half of the nation's suppliers to shut down by 2012.

Pending bankruptcy filings by parts suppliers threaten to further cripple major manufacturers like General Motors Corp. (GM) and Chrysler LLC, said Rep. Nydia Velazquez, D-N.Y., chairwoman of the House Small Business Committee.

Enthusiast
    05-13-2009, 11:18 AM #19
    i guess this means auto sales dropped by another two percent in march based on whats below

heres the link

Auto dealers cut their inventories by 2%, matching the 2% decline in sales. The inventory-to-sales ratio for auto dealers rose to 2.45 from 2.44.

High inventories have forced the major automakers to curtail production this spring. Chrysler is essentially shutting down while it goes through bankruptcy. General Motors is closing 13 plants temporarily.

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 11:23 AM #20
    I left you a post on the other thread (went back and had a few P.Ss) so go look at it I think you will get a laugh.
    Saw it had me laughing,will post here now...
    Going to golf today in my wed. league,you have me thinking about wearing a hard hat in case i get hit by a wayward tee shot or something,GEEZ!!!
    and you would be about 6th in line of suspects......

It's funny Charles mentioned about BM having 3 names on here and complimenting his articles,because he wrote a post about it going to .31 today like he called earlier and last night and no one commented on it,so Miraculously a new poster named MIDAS showed up and said he was right,good post and some chimed in about a good call,then relmor challenged him on being a first time poster and wanted info why..
    Then BM posted saying he knew him and was cool..

Page 2 of 11 1234 ...