Page 8 of 11 ... 678910 ...
    Mentor
    05-14-2009, 10:56 AM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    For All....

6. Charles and I have an additional site called SlackerActive. Many know this, but just in case they didn't, you know now. I am a Slacker subscriber and fan.
    TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
    05-14-2009, 10:57 AM #72
    Tyler, thats what it was. My only question is though was that site "siriusnewsrumors" created by Brandon or you guys together with him. The reason is it is, that site I am talking about that he said he started when he (cfrceo) got upset about the way he was treated here and at other sites.

05-14-2009, 11:13 AM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I believe if people knew about this that would have made a big difference in trusting Brandons comments. I know cfrceo comments well enough to know he gos way out on a limb and way to far off the reservation to much to be taken seriously.

He was no better then Micheal Hertlieb when it came to threories that could not be proven by logic, facts, or reason. He would take one word (and in cfrceos's case I mean one word) and blow it totally out of proportion.
    In hindsight, I should have put two and two together... when I got into debates with Brandon (or whatever his name is), he would argue just like CRFCEO.

And it continues...

I know, I can be a stickler for details and research, but come on?!?! His latest article discusses the Radio Performance Royalty... in it, he quotes the House Bill and Senate Bill. The problem with it? He's quoting both bills from the 110th Congress -- with link backs to the those same Bills from the 110th Congress. What's the big deal? Congress is now in the 111th Session. Both of those Bills he's quoting from are DEAD. They died at the end of last year when the 110th Congress concluded its session.

Big deal? Honest mistake? Want me to take it further?

Let's get beyond simple DD mistakes he's made and look closer at his assumptions. CRFCEO goes on to make the assumption in his article that Congress will pass the current bill. Okay, he goes out on a limb to assume this. Problem? Did CRFCEO do the research to know that the opposition to the Performance Royalty has already lined up 193 co-sponsors to the "Local Radio Freedom Act". There are 435 members in the House; 218 represents a majority. So basically, the opposition is just 25 co-sponsors away from killing the Conyers' Bill on the floor... a Bill that Conyers only has 43 co-sponsors to.

Read the headline to his article "Terrestrial Radio's Free Ride Is Coming To An End". Really?

I understand going out on a limb... but making an assumption like the above -- then assuming that once it happens, it will be beneficial to Sirius XM? All he is doing is hyping up his drone followers.

I'm sorry if it appears that I am attacking CRFCEO, but I've maintained that you get what you pay for. If you go to his site and read it... realize that there is the likelyhood that he made mistakes and/or bad assumptions. This is just one article that I'm looking at... and it is full of mistakes that lead to bad assumptions.

It is these mistakes and assumptions that will leave him and people involved with him exposed to litigation, IMHO. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

-----------

05-14-2009, 11:32 AM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    I want Satwaves readers to read satwaves as well as Sirius Buzz. I want SiriusBuzz readers to read siriusbuzz as well as satwaves. I want people to feel comfortable in all of the forums. If a reader participates in both sites, that is fine. I want to limit these flame wars, and keep the sites above that. I will not participate in them any more other than to offer clarity if there is something insinuated about or this site.
    I know that that is the PC thing to say - and kudos to you for being willing to do it... quite frankly, with the error laden articles I read from CRFCEO, I find it hard to read anything over there with any sense of credibility.

All I ever asked the dude to do was research more before publishing -- and instead, CRFCEO just attacked me.

That's some credibility.

----------

05-14-2009, 11:37 AM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Homer I believe was the main reason for his big blow up.
    It all comes back to "homer"... why me, why oh why does it always have to be me

Enthusiast
    05-14-2009, 11:37 AM #76
    guys, with all due respect, this is the STOCK section of the forum.
    I realize there's a lot going with who of you did what to each other when
    and so forth, but i submit it has little relevance to the siri stock price
    and other siri stock variables.

And so i think this dialogue back and forth about sat radio forum sites,
    and the personalities that comprise them, deserves its own thread, away from the stock section

please consider it
    thank you

i know you thot it would all end quickly - this topic - but it clearly hasn't - it goes on and on - which is fine, but again, how about relocating the topic to a different thread ?

thanks

Enthusiast
    05-14-2009, 11:53 AM #77
    heres some good news to move markets and share price. via this link wsjonline

In 2008, Chrysler sold 303 vehicles per store. Toyota sold 1,292 and Honda 1,030, Mr. Grady said.

Chrysler's dealers began receiving letters Thursday notifying them about the fate of their dealerships. According to one dealer who received a letter, the auto maker intends to have those dealerships closed within 30 to 60 days.

General Motors Corp., attempting to avoid bankruptcy protection, is also planning to cut dealers. About 1,000 GM dealers will receive letters Friday notifying them of their status. GM is planning to cut about 2,600 of its 6,246 dealerships.

—Jeff Bennett contributed to this article.
    im not going to post the link but heres the title (The Death Of GM And Chrysler)

well i changed my mind heres the link http://www.satwaves.com/satwaves/2009/5/14/the-death-of-gm-and-chrysler.html
    Last edited by tim wallick; 05-14-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: good for a laugh, satwaves claims gm/chrysler are done

Guru
    05-14-2009, 12:00 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by nisvan View Post
    guys, with all due respect, this is the STOCK section of the forum.
    I realize there's a lot going with who of you did what to each other when
    and so forth, but i submit it has little relevance to the siri stock price
    and other siri stock variables.

And so i think this dialogue back and forth about sat radio forum sites,
    and the personalities that comprise them, deserves its own thread, away from the stock section

please consider it
    thank you

i know you thot it would all end quickly - this topic - but it clearly hasn't - it goes on and on - which is fine, but again, how about relocating the topic to a different thread ?

thanks

I would normally agree with you and let it goto another thread. The exception here is that this thread is basically dead. There is already a Thursday one up. So in light of that this is a conversation carried forward from before on this thread.

Enthusiast
    05-14-2009, 12:04 PM #79
    well all be right over to disrupt your other site. lmao, just kidding

6. Charles and I have an additional site called SlackerActive. Many know this, but just in case they didn't, you know now. I am a Slacker subscriber and fan.

Guru
    05-14-2009, 12:07 PM #80
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    It all comes back to "homer"... why me, why oh why does it always have to be me

Hey homer did you see the link to that thread I left on the page before this one. crfceo clrealy puts the blame on YOU. The reasonning behind it is flaud but still he blames YOU, HOMER985.

P.S. In reallity we could say that this whole mess with Brandon and all the trouble it caused was because of you. I hope your happy now, thanks, thanks alot.
    Last edited by john; 05-14-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Page 8 of 11 ... 678910 ...