Page 9 of 9 ... 789
    Guru
    05-13-2009, 09:15 AM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    no i saw it in the article comment section and no he hasn't replied to you..

Are you Joking about CRFCEO,because he admitted it here a while ago when he left that he was that guy..

OMG, no I was not joking, I never saw that "he admitted it" I just put 2 and 2 together to come to that conclusion I had about him a while back. I asked a few times about that before but never got a answer. I will say if that doesn't beat all. I now understand Brandon alot better. I will say this, he is the carbon copy of Hartlieb, he is the buzzaro Hartieb. The theories that man came up with were out of this world. Are you sure that many people know this. How can he be taken this seriously is beyond me. He has more aliases then I can count. I mean he even made mention his real name was Dominic. I have just lost alot of respect for "Brandon".

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 09:50 AM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    OMG, no I was not joking, I never saw that "he admitted it" I just put 2 and 2 together to come to that conclusion I had about him a while back. I asked a few times about that before but never got a answer. I will say if that doesn't beat all. I now understand Brandon alot better. I will say this, he is the carbon copy of Hartlieb, he is the buzzaro Hartieb. The theories that man came up with were out of this world. Are you sure that many people know this. How can he be taken this seriously is beyond me. He has more aliases then I can count. I mean he even made mention his real name was Dominic. I have just lost alot of respect for "Brandon".
    Yes it was in his good bye article and post,he also posted a couple of article at SA after that with CRFCEO byline...That is funny how did you miss that?

Guru
    05-13-2009, 10:07 AM #83
    Yes it was in his good bye article and post,he also posted a couple of article at SA after that with CRFCEO byline...That is funny how did you miss that?

While it may seem like I spend all day here, I dont. When the threads become so long between the time I was here last and the time I get back I tend to just go to the last few pages. As for SA if I cant comment on a site that lets others do, I generally refuse to read it. As you know we moved here from there for the most part because of that. So I stoped going there for the most part and missed alot of the articles that came out on SA, didnt think I was missing anything because they were almost all taken from here first anyway.

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 10:16 AM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    While it may seem like I spend all day here, I dont. When the threads become so long between the time I was here last and the time I get back I tend to just go to the last few pages. As for SA if I cant comment on a site that lets others do, I generally refuse to read it. As you know we moved here from there for the most part because of that. So I stoped going there for the most part and missed alot of the articles that came out on SA, didnt think I was missing anything because they were almost all taken from here first anyway.
    Trying to find it now,but here is Cos's post in the April 9th thread where he finds out about it,not Brandon\CRFCEO reference..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz
    Sure I am. There isn't a blog out there worth a grain of salt that doesn't do editing. MOST top notch blogs DO NOT allow authors to post their stories until they have been reviewed. If anything, I am guilty for not doing it more based on the emails I have received.
    Charles,

As we go into the weekend I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts in keeping this site / blog up and running.. I hope your headache has subsided some and you will be able to find the time to enjoy yourself as the weekend draws near...

After reading all of yesterday's posts, I was saddened to find that Brandon / CRFCEO chose the intraday public forum to air his complaints and frustrations as an apparent "Burning of the Bridge".... My comments are not about the Article but about the decision to discuss the dispute here by him. The circumstances of your business and professional relationships with writers need to be between you and them, and he clearly left you no choice ... very unprofessional IMHO.

Anyways just wanted to let you know that as we play here in OZ, I understand that you are the man behind the machine that makes it happen... thanks again....

P.S it looks like all BM's post's were deleted..

Guru
    05-13-2009, 10:28 AM #85
    Trying to find it now,but here is Cos's post in the April 9th thread where he finds out about it,not Brandon\CRFCEO reference..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz
    Sure I am. There isn't a blog out there worth a grain of salt that doesn't do editing. MOST top notch blogs DO NOT allow authors to post their stories until they have been reviewed. If anything, I am guilty for not doing it more based on the emails I have received.
    Charles,

As we go into the weekend I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts in keeping this site / blog up and running.. I hope your headache has subsided some and you will be able to find the time to enjoy yourself as the weekend draws near...

After reading all of yesterday's posts, I was saddened to find that Brandon / CRFCEO chose the intraday public forum to air his complaints and frustrations as an apparent "Burning of the Bridge".... My comments are not about the Article but about the decision to discuss the dispute here by him. The circumstances of your business and professional relationships with writers need to be between you and them, and he clearly left you no choice ... very unprofessional IMHO.

Anyways just wanted to let you know that as we play here in OZ, I understand that you are the man behind the machine that makes it happen... thanks again....

P.S it looks like all BM's post's were deleted..

You know I read that and I must have had my head up my ass that day because I thought it ment that both Brandon and cfrceo where both saying these things, I was thinking that way because satewaves I knew was cfrceos's site and that was the site Brandon was going to. I totally missed the thread where they were talking about it, if you notice, you did not see me posting anything in that area of the thread. I am a jack ass. Thanks for pointing that out Johnny. God I will be glad when the hit takes place.

P.S. I really should stop saying that because knowing my luck you will be killed and I will be the prime suspect.

P.P.S. You notice how I put me being blamed as the bigger problem compared to you being killed. How self absorbed can a person be.
    Last edited by john; 05-13-2009 at 10:34 AM.

Page 9 of 9 ... 789