Page 7 of 9 ... 56789
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    05-12-2009, 10:04 PM #61
    Thanks for responding Johnny!!!

Head Honcho
    05-12-2009, 10:10 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hey tyler, never asked asked you about stock prices, but i did ask you whether you can clear up the capex issue which you never replied too. is the satellite launch for this year paid for or not? there was some debate by a few guys and i dont think we got a definative answer. it is an important question IMO because it does affect FCF for this year. ty..gl

Sorry, I must have missed your question. The launch for FM-5 is already paid for. FM-5 itself is substantially paid for already. Sirius has a $15 million claim against SSL for delays in FM-5 (thanks Tim). This issue is in arbitration
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Mentor
    05-12-2009, 10:37 PM #63
    relmor , thanx for answering my question, your well thought out answer is very much appreciated, and im sure by others who are not to familiar with market manipulation of a penny stock.

tyler , thanx for clearing that up.

if tomorrow is another quiet day in trading hopefully we can discuss the potential of FCF+ the remainder of the year......ty...gl

05-12-2009, 10:41 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    yes we will see .50 soon,maybe this friday or monday
    Not a chance in hell, in my opinion.

Head Honcho
    05-12-2009, 10:44 PM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i wanted to highlight an opinion that brandon gave to john( defending his article, brandon stated something along the lines of this stock is not going below .40 fact) , then minutes later he deleted the comment
    Ha, he is now censoring himself. I haven't been to the website but, based on what has been said here on numerous occasions, how do you follow a guy that deletes his own comments repeatedly when they are proven wrong?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    05-12-2009, 10:50 PM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Ha, he is now censoring himself. I haven't been to the website but, based on what has been said here on numerous occasions, how do you follow a guy that deletes his own comments repeatedly when they are proven wrong?
    IMO...BM is out of control..now that he has his own site the WAVE..he feels on top of the world. His ego is so over inflated and the brainwashed sheep that follow him will soon realize that he embellishes his stories to lean towards the majority consensus to keep his foal following him. Many at Waves I am sure would agree but dont have the b#$@s to challenge him for fear of being scorned under his control of his site.
    Last edited by SiriusHope; 05-12-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Addict
    05-12-2009, 10:54 PM #67
    [QUOTE=relmor2003;32511]No problem Siriushope, i think I know who you are talking about. No worries, been a long day, and I just wanted to clarify again the trader vs. investor thinking.

Relmor...I am glad we see eye to eye again...When I questioned your trade the other day it was not to mock you. I may have come on very strong but still I respect your ability to trade in such a tight range to increase your profits. Good Luck.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    05-12-2009, 11:01 PM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by S50Fan View Post
    How do you figure? Are you so sure?

Mentor
    05-12-2009, 11:05 PM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Sorry, I must have missed your question. The launch for FM-5 is already paid for. FM-5 itself is substantially paid for already. Sirius has a $15 million claim against SSL for delays in FM-5 (thanks Tim). This issue is in arbitration
    Thanks Tyler for the info,this is good,and with SiriusXM's not needing 6th xm sat now they can put it off without penalty per contract language i read in report so they will not have any CAPEX until 2015 after all debt is paid..
    This will be huge for FCF and bottom line moving forward ,especially with this economy and auto problems..JUst what we need..

Mentor
    05-12-2009, 11:06 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by S50Fan View Post
    Just an educated guess,not a call or fact based...

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789