Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...
    Enthusiast
    05-12-2009, 05:31 PM #41
    looks like the boys up on the hill will mark up the performance fee for broadcasters tomorrow starting around ten ish

heres the link i happen to think this is a net positive for all paid services and this article has a bit of broadcaster spin on it. they sound just a bit upset and are playing out the race card again.imho

Guru
    05-12-2009, 07:11 PM #42
    Underway, the sub loss is attributable to how subs were counted...no biggie. fcf was dang close....01 versus .07 for the liberty charge beat predictions. increase in forecast

Addict
    05-12-2009, 07:25 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    O, but I really want you too....
    Please.......
    If the shoe fits where it
    Last edited by SiriusHope; 05-12-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Mentor
    05-12-2009, 08:06 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    If the shoe fits where it.
    Your not a trader. Why? Because if you were, you wouldnt be making these comments. I am not only in SiriusXM forum, I use others. I have one for gold and the main markets as well. Trying to guess the stock down to a penny is NEVER easy, and when people are throwing ideas back and forth to someone it may appear chaotic and confusing. No one is trying to claim there take is perfect, the best or correct. When people argue over their trades, decisions, or direction, its a learning process. When I put my opinion up in a forum, I am looking for someone to debate me, to make me rethink what I know, to find another angle, see something I didnt(I in this case means any trader really). This ego thing your talking about, maybe your confusing ego with something else. Not to mention its impossible to detect tone, and attitude from a keyboard.
    I hope this has helped.
    Go read other forums where they debate the main markets.(and no, i would never reference yahoo message boards(nothing of use on those). Its common trader talk back and forth. Everyone always thinks their right. Takes confidence to invest, putting yourself and your opinion out there in a forum is not easy. In fact its the reason Ive seen MANY good intelligent posters in other stocks will just STOP POSTING. So they dont have to deal with people like you. Why should they? They best investors can go in a moderator forum and just hash it out everyday, but they dont choose to do that, they choose to debate it openly, so all can have an opinion. Everybody has a take, give your reasons, explain them and add to it. To come in and say the things you did inhibits people from talking freely, sharing information, and trying to make some ****ing money. So in response to your post,
    Yes...
    If the shoe fits...
    I couldnt agree more.
    Theres a guy in another board who I hate, cant stand him. hes egotistical, and cocky, and is rude. But he makes me money, so i dont give a rats ass. Not saying im any of these things, im just giving you the worst example i can think of. Why do you take investing personally?
    Last edited by relmor2003; 05-12-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Addict
    05-12-2009, 08:15 PM #45
    RELMOR..Calm down..I was not bashing you...your taking it personal...WHY?

Guru
    05-12-2009, 08:21 PM #46
    maybe it was the large text in bright red? lol kinda sends the message you are angry.

Addict
    05-12-2009, 08:24 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    maybe it was the large text in bright red? lol kinda sends the message you are angry.
    not angry...no reason to be. Thanks for bringing attention that red means anger.

Guru
    05-12-2009, 08:26 PM #48
    see like right there i think is he being sarcastic? haha i love texting

Addict
    05-12-2009, 08:29 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    see like right there i think is he being sarcastic? haha i love texting
    Not really trip...not my nature.

Guru
    05-12-2009, 08:30 PM #50
    i knoiw im just jokin hopey pokey

Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...