Page 4 of 9 ... 23456 ...
    Guru
    05-12-2009, 02:49 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    The takedown is working for Institutions to get in cheap today with a couple of big buys at .40, .39 and now trying for .38 as big buys lined up in the millions..the pop up to .63 was to aquire shares for funds to buy in at this level and sjake out the weak.But not many chances left at this price to get in,so it should go higher soon..week or sooner..
    thats what i thought too, run it up, clear out those that were holding from .05-.17 days.

This could be the calm before the storm (finally analyzed the financial report and getting ready for a run)

Mentor
    05-12-2009, 02:50 PM #32
    heading out be back later,hope we close over .40..

Guru
    05-12-2009, 02:57 PM #33
    actually i forgot i still got a 1000 shares of siri in my scottrade account at .13, hehe forgot about those i guess ill keep them truly long :0, only selling those if i think r/s is around the corner. lol you thought you got rid of me :O

Addict
    05-12-2009, 04:00 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    thats what i thought too, run it up, clear out those that were holding from .05-.17 days.

This could be the calm before the storm (finally analyzed the financial report and getting ready for a run)
    What in your analysis of the financials for Q1 indicates a run up? Curious as to your view....thanks.

Addict
    05-12-2009, 04:06 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    looks like some of the guys at the waves have gotten bearish all of a sudden. even brandon recommended a sell @38 just minutes after he deleted his own post to john saying that it wasnt going below .40
    GOOD LUCK to those who took .38 advice...those guys over at Waves use charts and candles and averages and can't predict S$%T. Most of them are just SHEEP and having visions of grandeur. Their egos are bigger than their actual size. I won't mention names but most are dilussional.

Addict
    05-12-2009, 04:08 PM #36
    Bottom Line...This stock will meet expectations on it's own once some profit is shown. In the meanwhile the MM's will play the game and jerk the weak holders around along with the poor opinions over at the WAVE.

Guru
    05-12-2009, 04:16 PM #37
    yes there is no reason for this stock to be trading this low, but reason has been thrown out the window.

Enthusiast
    05-12-2009, 04:45 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    Bottom Line...This stock will meet expectations on it's own once some profit is shown. In the meanwhile the MM's will play the game and jerk the weak holders around along with the poor opinions over at the WAVE.
    I am going to ask the more knowlegeable on this site, which is most likely everyone compared to me:

On the sell and bid level 2 quotes, are the 100 incremental offers that keep popping in just under/over the larger trade orders the MM's holding down the pps? I am watching the orders come in and it consistently seems that small incremental trades "push out" the larger ones, especially in the last 10 minutes of the trade day.

Sorry if this is a beginners question, but I haven't been watching the level 2's for long. Thanks.

Addict
    05-12-2009, 04:46 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yes there is no reason for this stock to be trading this low, but reason has been thrown out the window.
    The BK threat tanked it, and now it's stuck here because of dependency on auto industry and resultant loss of subs, and no clear marketing plan to reverse this trend. The good news about FCF is encouraging, but it's not enough to pull this thing up without a strong indication that subs will stabilize and grow. The iPhone is a ray of hope...but, again, hard to say whether it will create enough sub gain to matter. I sure hope so, but it's a very big unknown. Until all of this uncertainty melts away, we're frozen in this range. Sucks, but I think that's the way it is for now. I'm long with a lot of shares, so I'm hopeful.

Mentor
    05-12-2009, 04:59 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    GOOD LUCK to those who took .38 advice...those guys over at Waves use charts and candles and averages and can't predict S$%T. Most of them are just SHEEP and having visions of grandeur. Their egos are bigger than their actual size. I won't mention names but most are dilussional.
    O, but I really want you too....
    Please.......

Page 4 of 9 ... 23456 ...