Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    05-12-2009, 10:24 PM #11
    IMO these are two power houses, apple being the device and siri being the content...i hardly see siri "slipping" an app in under the radar so to speak and not expect some comment from Apple. Again just my opinion.

Im also long and can only hope the delay in the app coming out is because of logistics in revenue sharing, testing..or something like the 3.0.

Head Honcho
    05-12-2009, 10:39 PM #12
    I would bet all my worldly possessions that what icon007 is saying never happens. I would literally make that bet straight up today if there are any takers that could cover it.

hardly see siri "slipping" an app in under the radar so to speak and not expect some comment from Apple.
    Apple doesn't comment about the other music apps which are racking up millions of installs.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    05-13-2009, 03:52 AM #13
    heres a interesting Elvis app and it even serves to make some the content available in the form of podcast. its not, a sirius app. but it does serve to extend the content and brand reach, a bit to bad again its not a sirius effort.

The Elvis "app" was activated Tuesday night and goes public today as one of about 40,000 "apps" available to iPhone users. It is free, allowing users to tap into selected features of the Elvis Web site, including podcasts excerpted from Sirius XM Radio and social networks such as Facebook and MySpace pages.

Page 2 of 2 12