Page 3 of 13 12345 ...
    Mentor
    05-06-2009, 09:07 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I dont care I said .5 again (maybe .6) before the report and I include extended hours. I feel alot better now. I would not be afraid to sell in the .6ish range it will come back to .5 again at sometime during the next several hours. People are going to read the sub loss and sell then the rest of the report and buy just put in pre orders at .60 something (sell) and buys at .50, to .54.
    Now BM,I mean john don't go prancing around doing a dance now about your call!!!!!

Addict
    05-06-2009, 09:08 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    what if the headline aslo involves an iphone app release date and a mention of bundling with dtv? and what if jm shows up at the cc? and what if lol just kidding
    Actually Tripp, you may be closer to the truth than you think. I do believe we will hear EBITDA on track, good iPhone news (hence the WSJ article this am....reporter probably had some inside info), and some mention of DTV in the future. JM showing up....yeah...prob not.

Guru
    05-06-2009, 09:13 AM #23
    As i get anxious

I have a check
    > list for selling....not until the following are met:
    1.iphone app released
    2. synergies realized
    3. although #2 is synergies synergies is one thing, but having 2 times the
    bandwidth WHO-AH!
    4. Liberty media...i think we just had 2
    mergers in the last year
    5. When Mel and company say "We
    are profitable"
    6. Economy turns around (i think its
    happened but ill wait until its announced, and then wait at
    least another quarter after that announcement)
    7. Auto industry posts better numbers

Guru
    05-06-2009, 09:15 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Now BM,I mean john don't go prancing around doing a dance now about your call!!!!!

No, no, you dont get it. Do you realize what kind of bashing I would have got if it did not happen. That is what I feel good about, I am free and clear.

Addict
    05-06-2009, 09:15 AM #25
    what if the headline aslo involves an iphone app release date and a mention of bundling with dtv? and what if jm shows up at the cc? and what if lol just kidding
    We always expect the vicious pullbacks and opportunities to buy lower as we have been accustomed to, but their will be a day (maybe tomorrow) that the stock will take off and leave people behind waiting for that drop. Just look at what has happenned with the Dow and S & P over past 2 months.

There could be a negative knee-jerk reaction, but it also may be conceived as the bottom of the market for them and have the opposite eddect. I have given up thinking a actually have an idea of which direction a stock will go, what is built in and what isn't.

05-06-2009, 09:20 AM #26
    [QUOTE=trippingthespeculatingpos;31657]what if the headline aslo involves an iphone app release date and a mention of bundling with dtv?

Then I start making a list of my purchases.
    Good Morning,
    Julie

Mentor
    05-06-2009, 09:20 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    No, no, you dont get it. Do you realize what kind of bashing I would have got if it did not happen. That is what I feel good about, I am free and clear.
    see i said you lost sense of humor,know you made that prediction a while ago,and would have been first basher of common sense logic ETC ETC..

JOKE JOKE!!!!

Enthusiast
    05-06-2009, 09:22 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    We always expect the vicious pullbacks and opportunities to buy lower as we have been accustomed to, but their will be a day (maybe tomorrow) that the stock will take off and leave people behind waiting for that drop. Just look at what has happenned with the Dow and S & P over past 2 months.

There could be a negative knee-jerk reaction, but it also may be conceived as the bottom of the market for them and have the opposite eddect. I have given up thinking a actually have an idea of which direction a stock will go, what is built in and what isn't.

The problem with that SXMINVESTOR is that there are WAY TOO MANY stupid people out there who are trying to make a big quick buck by buying into the CC, and MMs know this as always and will be able to shake these weak hands out quicker than Mel bonds and whitens his gnarly teeth... sure the price may skyrocket but not before the weak hands panic sell their shares back to the MMs and lose out as usual...

Mentor
    05-06-2009, 09:23 AM #29
    [QUOTE=julietoo;31665]
    what if the headline aslo involves an iphone app release date and a mention of bundling with dtv?

Then I start making a list of my purchases.
    Good Morning,
    Julie
    Good Morning Julietoo,where is your daily link?

Here i made one for you:HTTP:/tifanyjewelry.com???

05-06-2009, 09:26 AM #30
    Not so fast Koolaid drinkers! I am selling into this rally today and waiting for the shorts and bad numbers tomorrow, only to pick up more shares with my CASH. Sounds crazy...especially when .80c is right around the corner eh Trip?

As for this Dow, s and P, nasdaq, rally...its called a bear market rally. Its been two months of gains and it is time for a major pull back. I say DOW 6500 before dow 9000. How you like them apples? Sell in May and go away. Most of the smart people on wall street understand markets go up and down...Macke, Cramer, lots of talking heads on CNBC realize this blind optimism will lead you to the slaughter house, eventually. Good Luck today and remember unless you sell something you participated in watching a rally, nothing more. MM have given us nothing for two weeks, yesterday 17% and today 8%, take some off the table! Even you Trip! Don't forget about the 25% rally a few weeks ago....they snatched that money back fast!.

Page 3 of 13 12345 ...