Page 13 of 15 ... 31112131415
    Banned
    05-19-2009, 01:13 AM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    That is hilarious, just so everyone here knows (since we care so much about full disclosure) jmm232 is actually Egiscodr a forum administrator from satwaves AND cos1000 is a global moderator from satwaves. Stay classy guys
    Just to make one thing PERFECTLY clear. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with their site. I have been promoted to that level because of trust that certain persons from that site have in me. Nothing more. I really haven't had the time to be involved with the site, other than a handful (maybe two) or postings. I certainly have not been involved in an admin capacity. Nor do I get anything from anyone. So please don't make yourself look like more of an ass than I already think you are being. (no smiley needed).

Did I hide my identity? No. I started as jmm232 on Yahoo as well. I signed up with the handle prior to having Yahoo delete the account due to bashers reporting me. I decided it wasn't worth fighting Yahoo to keep the name. Did I resignup on this site? No. Never has been hidden. Even signed some posts here as EgisCodr. So nice try, but irrelevant.

This deals with YOUR credibility to some extent. Your other site very clearly tries to blur the lines between the two sites. "The guys at SiriusBuzz"?? That would be the author of the article. That would be you. How's this for credibility...... you knew CRF was Brandon. And you try to state that you never knew. Gimme a break.

How about this? Cancel my account for this site. I could care less if I ever come here again to post in the forums. Useless anyway. I think Tyler offers some decent info, so I will likely still read him. Everyone here seems to have some chip on their shoulder. Seems like a lot of bitterness around here because the "other site" took half of the population with it.

Try this analogy on for size. You are HD Radio. Satwaves is trying to become satrad. Innovate or die.

Head Honcho
    05-19-2009, 01:18 AM #122
    We will let the people of the forum decide whether or not you being a "Administrators" at satwaves (a level that the owners of the site have) is relevant or not. Man you sure did get back here fast to respond to my post, I must have hit a nerve!

Quote Originally Posted by jmm232 View Post
    you knew CRF was Brandon. And you try to state that you never knew. Gimme a break.
    I never said that, I said I had no idea who crfceo was. Like I said, I didn't go to yahoo and I had never seen those posts. I only knew him as the person he said he was to me.

I will go ahead and cancel your account but, we both know you were done here anyway, you only came back to poke and prod like a child with the rest of the satwaves crew.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

05-19-2009, 01:49 AM #123
    Just to make one thing PERFECTLY clear. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with their site. I have been promoted to that level because of trust that certain persons from that site have in me. Nothing more. I really haven't had the time to be involved with the site, other than a handful (maybe two) or postings. I certainly have not been involved in an admin capacity. Nor do I get anything from anyone.
    That is some funky smelling irony did you even read what you just wrote?

Just to make one thing PERFECTLY clear. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with their site.
    You saying what you said had nothing to do with it just like slackeractive had nothing to do with it.

I really haven't had the time to be involved with the site, other than a handful (maybe two) or postings.
    You have had a couple of postings just like slackeractive has a couple of postings.

Nor do I get anything from anyone.
    You didn't get compensated just like Tyler and Charles didn't get compensated.

I am not saying that what you are saying is not true but its the same argument Tyler made and that argument was not good enough for you and frankly, your tone suggests that you just might be full of crap with that last line you threw in there. Talk about a total asshole.
    Last edited by clueless; 05-19-2009 at 01:53 AM.

Mentor
    05-19-2009, 08:32 AM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Relmor....

You are the king of wanting to move on but getting in one last dig.....LOL

It was not a matter of who it would piss off or who it wouldn't piss off. We received a cool proze to give away, and gave it away. Many stockholders participated.

We did not go into that promotion weighing readership risks and rewards. Believe me, we would not have had the time to do that. If Apple gave us an iPod Touch to give away today, we would do it. Even if Sirius XM was not coming out with an application.

Cheers, and no more digs
    siriusxm and apple are real companies. To contact a site like this and give away a radio is "for the birds".... Look at the big picture. One small company that makes no money vs. another company that makes billions. One company has 2.4 billion dollars in revenue, the other makes around 10 cents in revenue.

Mentor
    05-19-2009, 08:40 AM #125
    Ok ok. Gig is up. Im coming clean too. I also post on satwaves. There I go by... Get this.... relmor2003....

05-19-2009, 09:21 AM #126
    Relmor....listening to the wind blow vs SAT..thats good material..lol.

Whats the scoop with the pop this morning, I'm a little late to the game?

Guru
    05-19-2009, 09:57 AM #127
    im still not sure of .34 holding until i see us have a decent green finish, cent or more would be nice, then we can think about a possible trend reversal taking place. i still think it will happen by end of week though.

Mentor
    05-19-2009, 10:28 AM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Relmor....listening to the wind blow vs SAT..thats good material..lol.

Whats the scoop with the pop this morning, I'm a little late to the game?
    your not late. In fact, your just in time more than likely. I still say, you have to throw the mm manipulation out of the picture. You notice the patterns, but once they become obvious, you know they will change the game again.

05-19-2009, 01:58 PM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    That is hilarious, just so everyone here knows (since we care so much about full disclosure) jmm232 is actually Egiscodr a forum administrator from satwaves AND cos1000 is a global moderator from satwaves. Stay classy guys
    Charles you are reaching but, OK, I already said that I post and donate to the Satwaves site, the Global Moderator status that was given to me by Rick was never sought by me and I receive NO compensation for... (I'm so savy that I give them money rather than the reverse, go figure).. He put me in that status because he respects my level headed approach to posting and hoped that I could help keep order on the boards if need be... He PM'd me to let me know after I signed up there.... I will always try to "stay classy" Charles in spite of your efforts to be other wise.... I have no reason to hurt this site. I have said so.... I continue to come here and post opinions until you tell me I can't... You cannot find one time (okay maybe one, but I sware I don't remember it) that I have not treated you with no more than the intensity of debate, not personal, not vulgar, just disagreement... I always hope that you and this site do well because it brings more minds to the table... It's too bad if you feel that this is about Destroying your site or making you less credible than your skills and talents show you to be... I was done with this until you posted that....so I felt I should respond....
    Last edited by cos1000; 05-19-2009 at 02:07 PM.

05-19-2009, 02:02 PM #130
    Oh and just to add: On Seeking Alpha I post as cos1000, on Sirius Buzz I post as cos1000, on Satwaves I post as cos1000... On yahoo.com I post as dncoz1000 and orbitcast.com I post as dncoz1000 because that is part of my Yahoo email address.... If this weren't the internet I would always be who I am, but it is and I do my best to not confuse... I have been wherever allowed as cos1000 when the internet first came into existence...... back then when Al Gore invented it.....