Page 2 of 3 123
    Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 10:57 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    (Charles was always an advocate for posting the link to SiriusBuzz in any signature we had at any other location. Apparently, that only applies for SiriusBuzz, because HE edited my signature to take out the link for my new site. So be it.)
    Actually I changed the forum option to only allow 2 line breaks in signatures yesterday because a few people had signatures that were getting a bit long. But, hey, why check your facts when you can just assume things and crucify people

PS Can I go signup at satwaves and make my one and only official last post? What a joke.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 10:59 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Zealonsunited,agree about premise of your argument,but Newman worked here as moderator and Wrote articles once in a while is the point i'm making.
    couldn't care less about posting there here or anywhere with 30 id's,but IMHO he tried to sabatoge SiriusBUZZ by not doing his job like he was and doing the daily houskeeping of the threads and such while doing it over there,
    under another name..I'm sure you have seen and i posted about this place going to a hell in a hand basket...But charles and Tyler are not innocent either as they own this site and trusted others to do the work without checking in and seeing it wasn't being done..
    Johnny,

Yes, you are correct. Charles and I should have minded the store better. However, we had conversations with the person that was supposed to be minding the store, and had assurances that they were 100% on board. This site is not a full time effort for anyone, and people do get busy.

The level of subtrifuge that was happening was not known to us, but was well known to the other parties. This puts us at a distict disadvantage. With enough private meesages going out to set off our spam filters, it became clear that a recruitment effort was happening. To be clear, Newman did not participate in the private message campaign. Oncethe private message campaign was exposed, we approached our people including Newman to see what their intentions were and whether they were staying or going. The indication was that they were staying and 100% behind siriusBuzz. I had to trust that, and in the end was wrong for having that trust.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Enthusiast
    05-04-2009, 12:01 PM #13
    I gotta say... this whole thing is friggin' hilarious. I don't even check the stock quote anymore... I just try to keep up with this soap opera. I mean... a double agent... who is finally exposed. and it's NEWMAN!! omg! ha. and now charles and tyler are all sour.. sounding like big insecure babies..... traffic to this site has to have taken a serious nosedive. It's like a ghost town.

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 12:24 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by doobz26 View Post
    I gotta say... this whole thing is friggin' hilarious. I don't even check the stock quote anymore... I just try to keep up with this soap opera. I mean... a double agent... who is finally exposed. and it's NEWMAN!! omg! ha. and now charles and tyler are all sour.. sounding like big insecure babies..... traffic to this site has to have taken a serious nosedive. It's like a ghost town.
    Not sour, but clearing up some things that have been happening and being said "behind the scenes"

LOL on the soap opera comment.

Traffic is the same.....page views are down a bit, but not really a majo concern.

Be easy on Newman, he was in a tough position, and is a good guy. I do not think he was aware of a lot of what was happening.
    Tyler Savery

Mentor
    05-04-2009, 08:41 PM #15
    Newman,good luck in your future endeavors and all is good here,no hard feelings,just got a little emotional,because i'm a loyal team player to a point,unless your wrong..Being funny there...last i'll say about it,but we had a good thing going here and it is lost forever,life goes on,you adapt and overcome....

05-04-2009, 08:48 PM #16
    I don't post here much and have never even been over to the other place that I recall, but here's what I am going to do:

Look around the 'net to find the place with the greatest amount of useful information and informed/experienced opinion regarding SIRI and stay there.

I couldn't care less about any of this petty personal BS and I'm sure I'm not alone. You guys are some of the folks I look up to for insight into SIRI and the market in general and it's just embarrassing to see you all carrying on like a bunch of catty 6th grade girls.

Nobody who wants to be taken seriously as a professional ever acts this way in public.

05-04-2009, 08:53 PM #17
    Newman,
    Sorry to see you leave.
    Best wishes to you.
    Julie

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 08:53 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by huppophonic View Post
    I couldn't care less about any of this petty personal BS and I'm sure I'm not alone. You guys are some of the folks I look up to for insight into SIRI and the market in general and it's just embarrassing to see you all carrying on like a bunch of catty 6th grade girls.

Nobody who wants to be taken seriously as a professional ever acts this way in public.
    I couldnt agree more.

If I respond to it, I'm a jerkoff but, if I ban the people who wont let dead dogs lie, I'm a jerkoff. See the pattern?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 10:08 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by huppophonic View Post
    I don't post here much and have never even been over to the other place that I recall, but here's what I am going to do:

Look around the 'net to find the place with the greatest amount of useful information and informed/experienced opinion regarding SIRI and stay there.

Hupp.....

We made every effort to avoid this type of discussion. However there were things happening that simply went beyond ethics that needed to be called out and addressed. Tooday I find myself being quoted for things I never did, and find myself being accused of holding back money. It goes on and on. Those that were here will get the money they earned when the site receives its revenue. I run things above the boards, and was forced into dealing with a behind the scences smear and recruiting campaign against the site.

A Sad situation indeed, and hopefully this latest bit of drama ends what has been an utter watste of time.

Thanks for your readership, and we hope you will continue to find the information you want here.
    Tyler Savery

Enthusiast
    05-09-2009, 11:27 AM #20

Yippee Cayeee

Let me weigh in on this please.

As a Sirius investor, I have searched out for years any information regarding this company. Along the way a second type of dialog takes place.

So to the first premise. During the merger I was 100% convinced that it would be approved. I can only wish that the effect of Mel's "lousy deal", had been thought through before I lost 90% of my investment in the blink of an I. Why do I bring this up? Because the second crises occurred this February. Stock price at .05, everyone has jumped off the ship. I myself was in complete shock. Stock shock. Sticker shock. Whatever. At that paranoia state, you are looking for anything "real" to latch on to.

Siriusbuzz was for me, a financial lifesaver. Think I'm over stating it? I held on by my fingernails and bought more as Tyler posted articles at critical times, that left me feeling that management was going to overcome BK. I'd say at this point by utilizing information, I have only acquire on Sirius Buzz, I has recouped over 20K of my lost 90K. Seem petty. With one in college and one in high school, it's actually completely turned around a devastating situation, and brought my financial situation into a much more manageable place.

What's your point Socal? I count on the proprietors and their staff, to provide as accurate and intelligent information as "they" are capable of. I have trusted this site with my own personal choices. I believe that Tyler and Charles go way out of their way to make the information provided here as "real" as possible. Unfortunately their employees appear to have completely exhibited what I characterize as "Benedict Arnold" type personality traits.

When employees leave an employer, they "Choose" to determine how and with what method they leave. True character will always be found when you see greener grass ahead. It's a shame that the character of the employees that were trusted by the owners of this site, have proven to be undeserving of that trust. And it's a shame they are incapable of owning their responsibilities to the readers and posters that visit this site.

"Karma", is a nasty thing.............................................

Page 2 of 3 123