Page 15 of 30 ... 5131415161725 ...
    Guru
    05-12-2009, 04:37 PM #141

CHTRQ - Don't be tempted!!

Bankruptcy court today!

On Tuesday, cable company Charter Communications Inc. (CHTRQ) will ask the New York bankruptcy court for approval to send its bankruptcy-exit plan to creditors for a vote.

The company's restructuring plan would wipe out about $8 billion in debt and would raise $3.4 billion in new debt and equity. Under the plan, some bondholders would exchange $1.2 billion in notes for new notes, buy $267 million in additional notes and backstop a $2 billion rights offering. Existing shareholders would be wiped out.

Charter will ask the court Tuesday to approve an outline of the plan, known as a disclosure statement. A judge must sign off on the document before creditors can begin voting on the plan.

A group of Charter's senior lenders, however, has taken aim at the plan because it reduces billionaire Paul Allen's control of the company. The change of control, the lenders say, violates the terms of $8 billion in loans they made to the company.

"The plan would implement a massive restructuring that would reverberate from the balance sheet to the boardroom - shifting overwhelming majority control away from founder Paul Allen to a group of junior creditors that attempts to acquire both economic ownership and effective voting control of the reorganized (company)," lawyers for the lending group said in court papers.

The plan would cut Allen's voting control over the company cut to 35% from 91% as of the end of December.

Charter, based in St. Louis, filed for bankruptcy protection in March after negotiating an agreement with a group of bondholders that have agreed to provide new debt and equity financing.

Guru
    05-12-2009, 05:09 PM #142
    is behl in the biotechnology amex? i figure it would be.

05-12-2009, 07:41 PM #143
    to lazy to type
    this post expresses my thoughts on (behl) today

Posted by: kazzy Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:51:39 PM
    In reply to: glasssoto who wrote msg# 4813 Post # of 4947

i'm with glasssoto on this one. although the PR delivered the promised updates, it was mostly fluff (much like the website updates on the 10th). but as the others mentioned, i believe the MoA with Russell Industries was the straw today.

at least nationally, we're still sitting tight for breaking news (patents awarded, poultry contracts, etc)... until then, i still remain hopeful for friday's revelations:

i hope the new site accurately reflects the image that BEHL would like to portray with their online presence. even if it doesn't generate massive revenue with the cart, i'd consider it a success if i am confident enough to send people the link to learn about the company without a snippet of my own to deaden expectations.

i hope to hear the results of the meeting with the Chinese delegation in California, even if it's just fluff.

i hope to hear solid progress with the seven production facilities in China with Zenxin.

i hope to hear about the co-owned patents with the BioCentric Algae Scientists in Prague.

but most of all, i hope to hear about Grameen Bank support to implement BEHL Photobioreactors in third world countries under the UN flag.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last Read Replies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
    Add Biocentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (BEHL) To Favorites Report TOS Violation

this is posted on investors hub

Guru
    05-12-2009, 08:17 PM #144
    its so hard to get info on this company, seems to barely exist. id like to see a picture of this photobioreactor. im sure its "top secret" heh, i thought about the idea maybe they will get goverment backing to help things be "greener" that would be sweet, and get off foreign oil
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 05-12-2009 at 08:25 PM.

05-12-2009, 09:49 PM #145

Thanks Bill!!!!

Yeah, I would never hold CHTRQ over night, definitely a day trade stock.

Thanks for posting that info, I someone did grab it Monday morning, you got your 20% and hopefully walked away with that.

Sorry guys, been so busy of late, I can only be in one place at one time, until dear leader chairman mabama starts his cloning operation, thats the way it will be for me.

Have a good night, and if I see anything worth while, I will throw it up here!!!

05-12-2009, 10:04 PM #146
    hey Dread
    good to see you
    I was just posting some (behl) info and saw you
    Hope all is well...

Tripps here is a news link with a picture of a photobioreactor on it

http://earth2tech.com/2008/03/27/15-...to-fuel-tanks/

If you go to (investors hub) there is a behl forum there thats like siri buzz
    they post behl info all day there check it out I am raymond59
    there ...ray would not work ...lol
    good luck.....

Guru
    05-12-2009, 11:09 PM #147
    http://earth2tech.com/2008/03/27/15-...to-fuel-tanks/

dang wonder why they didnt list behl with those 15 startups, unles i missed them or they had a diff name in 08. ill chck out that investorhub thx for the info ray.

05-12-2009, 11:28 PM #148

Atlas Shrugged

Hey Ray, Bill, Tony, ect...

Sorry about BEHL, hope everyone was able to get out.

This reply has nothing to do with stocks but, I have to share this one.

This has not only to do with the bond holders of GM and Chrysler, but all of us as Americans.

Enjoy!!!

http://www.working-minds.com/money.htm

"Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men's protection and the base of a moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it becomes, marked: 'Account overdrawn.'

"When you have made evil the means of survival, do not expect men to remain good. Do not expect them to stay moral and lose their lives for the purpose of becoming the fodder of the immoral. Do not expect them to produce, when production is punished and looting rewarded. Do not ask, 'Who is destroying the world?' You are.

"You stand in the midst of the greatest achievements of the greatest productive civilization and you wonder why it's crumbling around you, while you're damning its life-blood – money. You look upon money as the savages did before you, and you wonder why the jungle is creeping back to the edge of your cities. Throughout men's history, money was always seized by looters of one brand or another, but whose method remained the same: to seize wealth by force and to keep the producers bound, demeaned, defamed, deprived of honor. That phrase about the evil of money, which you mouth with such righteous recklessness, comes from a time when wealth was produced by the labor of slaves – slaves who repeated the motions once discovered by somebody's mind and left unimproved for centuries. So long as production was ruled by force, and wealth was obtained by conquest, there was little to conquer. Yet through all the centuries of stagnation and starvation, men exalted the looters, as aristocrats of the sword, as aristocrats of birth, as aristocrats of the bureau, and despised the producers, as slaves, as traders, as shopkeepers – as industrialists.

"To the glory of mankind, there was, for the first and only time in history, a country of money – and I have no higher, more reverent tribute to pay to America, for this means: a country of reason, justice, freedom, production, achievement. For the first time, man's mind and money were set free, and there were no fortunes-by-conquest, but only fortunes-by-work, and instead of swordsmen and slaves, there appeared the real maker of wealth, the greatest worker, the highest type of human being – the self-made man – the American industrialist.

"If you ask me to name the proudest distinction of Americans, I would choose – because it contains all the others – the fact that they were the people who created the phrase 'to make money'. No other language or nation had ever used these words before; men had always thought of wealth as a static quantity – to be seized, begged, inherited, shared, looted, or obtained as a favor. Americans were the first to understand that wealth has to be created. The words 'to make money' hold the essence of human morality.

05-13-2009, 12:02 AM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Hey Ray, Bill, Tony, ect...

Sorry about BEHL, hope everyone was able to get out.

This reply has nothing to do with stocks but, I have to share this one.

This has not only to do with the bond holders of GM and Chrysler, but all of us as Americans.

Enjoy!!!

http://www.working-minds.com/money.htm

"Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men's protection and the base of a moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it becomes, marked: 'Account overdrawn.'

"When you have made evil the means of survival, do not expect men to remain good. Do not expect them to stay moral and lose their lives for the purpose of becoming the fodder of the immoral. Do not expect them to produce, when production is punished and looting rewarded. Do not ask, 'Who is destroying the world?' You are.

"You stand in the midst of the greatest achievements of the greatest productive civilization and you wonder why it's crumbling around you, while you're damning its life-blood – money. You look upon money as the savages did before you, and you wonder why the jungle is creeping back to the edge of your cities. Throughout men's history, money was always seized by looters of one brand or another, but whose method remained the same: to seize wealth by force and to keep the producers bound, demeaned, defamed, deprived of honor. That phrase about the evil of money, which you mouth with such righteous recklessness, comes from a time when wealth was produced by the labor of slaves – slaves who repeated the motions once discovered by somebody's mind and left unimproved for centuries. So long as production was ruled by force, and wealth was obtained by conquest, there was little to conquer. Yet through all the centuries of stagnation and starvation, men exalted the looters, as aristocrats of the sword, as aristocrats of birth, as aristocrats of the bureau, and despised the producers, as slaves, as traders, as shopkeepers – as industrialists.

"To the glory of mankind, there was, for the first and only time in history, a country of money – and I have no higher, more reverent tribute to pay to America, for this means: a country of reason, justice, freedom, production, achievement. For the first time, man's mind and money were set free, and there were no fortunes-by-conquest, but only fortunes-by-work, and instead of swordsmen and slaves, there appeared the real maker of wealth, the greatest worker, the highest type of human being – the self-made man – the American industrialist.

"If you ask me to name the proudest distinction of Americans, I would choose – because it contains all the others – the fact that they were the people who created the phrase 'to make money'. No other language or nation had ever used these words before; men had always thought of wealth as a static quantity – to be seized, begged, inherited, shared, looted, or obtained as a favor. Americans were the first to understand that wealth has to be created. The words 'to make money' hold the essence of human morality.
    dread I am not day trading (behl) its in my long portfolio I am loving it until you have some dd that says sell now....... I am thinking of using there system on the farm and using the stock to pay for it
    I am need of diesel here.. thanks buddy

05-13-2009, 12:26 AM #150
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    dread I am not day trading (behl) its in my long portfolio I am loving it until you have some dd that says sell now....... I am thinking of using there system on the farm and using the stock to pay for it
    I am need of diesel here.. thanks buddy
    I have been thinking about getting one for my truck, just don't know about the bio issue, poor mileage and premature engine failure, what have you.

http://www.homebiodieselkits.com/homeprocessors.html

Of course I could modify it and turn it into a still!!!
    The black market for all sorts of sins is picking up, that market is booming!!!

Page 15 of 30 ... 5131415161725 ...