Page 3 of 8 12345 ...
    Mentor
    04-28-2009, 10:17 AM #21
    Well looks like the panicker's want out at any cost,2400 buys to 4800 sells.
    Can pick up shares cheap here again,but beware ,the ones who peek early at 1Q results are selling it looks like to me,big blocks in AH and today..IMHO
    But it is good for long haul hang in there and leave the P.C. till next week.
    never thought we would see the .30's again..

04-28-2009, 10:17 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    OOO the hostility...here comes the take down. I am putting a buy order at or near todays low.
    And what...Pray tell...will "today's low" be???

04-28-2009, 10:17 AM #23
    How may thousands are you down since .62....a shit load...I would be pissed too. Your foul mouth is polluting these threads...please take your comments over to yahoo. These threads are for people trying to make money, not give it away.

Clown.

Here is an Artie Lang WHAAAAAAA for ya! lOl

Mentor
    04-28-2009, 10:19 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by edeyoung99 View Post
    That is true JohnnyIrish. It will pick up soon though. I do not believe that they are going to wait to come out with the 1st quarter results. They might hit us with them pretty soon. The 7th is just for CC, right?
    Maybe AH on May 6th at the earliest,they said report will be released May 7th,but you never know with this company..

Guru
    04-28-2009, 10:19 AM #25
    okay ben i will leave, cause im sick of reading your comments. Go **** yourself.

04-28-2009, 10:25 AM #26
    Call me crazy but is it possible SIRI had a bad first qtr? What if we lost subs? What if churn increased? The street can interpret the results many different ways. Call me crazy but if something is not clear, do you think it will go in our favor...I don't. For traders this stock could can be a money maker.

Who was it that had a 300% return and was waiting for the 1000% return...the big payday. FYI, I am keeping score and I don't think you have a 300% return now! I will keep adding up my 5, 8 and sometimes 25% returns and we will see who will get to 1000% first. Good Luck, LOL.

Mentor
    04-28-2009, 10:26 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealonsUnited View Post
    Well that was NOT a comforting article but I just consider him a basher. Not everyone in the world is going to love Sirius. Goldman Sachs is $100 stock but I see and read posts of how people are disgusted by the company.
    This is all you need to know about this article and author..he advises hedge funds on who and when to short and go long on.well timed article don't you think?

Mike Stathis is the Managing Principal of Apex Venture Advisors , a business and investment intelligence firm serving the needs of venture firms, corporations and hedge funds on a variety of projects. Mike's work in the private markets includes valuation analysis, deal structuring, and business strategy. In the public markets he has assisted hedge funds with investment strategy, valuation analysis, market forecasting, risk management, and distressed securities analysis. Prior to Apex Advisors, Mike worked at UBS and Bear Stearns, focusing on asset management and merchant banking.

04-28-2009, 10:29 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    okay ben i will leave, cause im sick of reading your comments. Go **** yourself.
    1870 posts??? And letting someguy push you out..No offense to Ben.. I enjoy playing devil's advocate as well..Just not rubbing people's noses in it when their views are different.

This is a nasty, addictive game that hurts real bad when you lose...I understand completely where both of your heads are and enjoy both perspectives.

Thanks to both of you for "keeping it real!" None of that I love you crap like the other site.

Now go back to your corners and figure out what the next move is...BTW BEN, you didn't answer my question...What is the low going to be today??

04-28-2009, 10:38 AM #29
    Holy Shit!!! My order got filled at .38 and the stock is moving UP?? That never happens! LOL??

Ben? You there Ben?? <crickets chirping>

Guru
    04-28-2009, 10:41 AM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundevil View Post
    Holy Shit!!! My order got filled at .38 and the stock is moving UP?? That never happens! LOL??

Ben? You there Ben?? <crickets chirping>

What you want him to answer you again? He already said that he was putting a buy in at the interday low, which was .366.

P.S. Somehow I dont think he would be buying it at a higher PPS if he thought it was going even lower.
    Last edited by john; 04-28-2009 at 10:43 AM.

Page 3 of 8 12345 ...