Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ...
    04-28-2009, 10:41 AM #31
    I was up to a 300% profit when we were in the $.60's. But my plan to sell then is not my plan. I'm holding until $1.00 a share then sell. I'm not going through the "shoulda woulda coulda's" that a lot of the other guys in here are going through cause well....i guess i can just follow my own orders and stick to it
    Don't get me wrong, I have observed and identified the financial gain if I would have sold a % of my position in the $.60's but my personal risk tolerance a.k.a. GREED didn’t allow me to sell. Maybe it’s b/c I have a specific debt with a specific price tag that coincides the SP being $1.00 that helps me through these spikes…

Guru
    04-28-2009, 10:41 AM #32
    ben if u even whispered the shit you have said to me in here in person i dont fkin care if u are 8 feet tall i would have u on the ground so fkin fast, im going back to ignoring you, tell me how stupid i am for holding when this is over a dollar. We all know you have barely made shit trying to trade this so stop pretending.

Addict
    04-28-2009, 10:42 AM #33
    The article mentions nothing about Liberty and Malone. I agree, if you take that piece out of the equation, SIRI sucks. Malone didn't invest in this dog and join SIRI BOD if the company was hopeless. No way. I don't care if the interest rate on the debt was 30% instead of 15%. He's not there just for that. He's there for the future play and synergies with DirecTV....and to block Echostar too. The author had to stay away from the Liberty angle because it is contrary to his point. His theme is old news, pre Liberty, IMHO.

04-28-2009, 10:48 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    What you want him to answer you again? He already said that he was putting a buy in at the interday low, which was .366.

P.S. Somehow I dont think he would be buying it at a higher PPS if he thought it was going even lower.
    He said at or near today's low (not interday) Forgive me if I read into this wrong. And you don't have to point out the obvious..Damn, must be something in the water today! ...The market has been open for 45 minutes and so you are calling that today's low??

I figured that Ben has an idea where the low is going to land...And if we have hit it (i.e. 366) then I guess he will have to buy in higher if he wants to keep playing!

04-28-2009, 10:50 AM #35
    THis is not the stock to buy and hold...have you see a graph of SIRI..where have you been for the past two years...the graph starts high on the left and low on the right...not a buy and holder. This is not RIMM and never will be. Go buy and hold RIMM.

As for the low...my bid is in at .369 8500k. I unlike others put my money to work when its time. Good luck.

Mentor
    04-28-2009, 10:52 AM #36
    Good article on option call increases..

http://www.schaeffersresearch.com/co...true&c=allfeed

04-28-2009, 10:53 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    THis is not the stock to buy and hold...have you see a graph of SIRI..where have you been for the past two years...the graph starts high on the left and low on the right...not a buy and holder. This is not RIMM and never will be. Go buy and hold RIMM.

As for the low...my bid is in at .369 8500k. I unlike others put my money to work when its time. Good luck.
    Sorry, I've only been here (SIRI) for 2 months, bought in @ $.14. So technically my graph reads low on the left....high on the right and rising.

04-28-2009, 10:53 AM #38

LVLT Pre-market?

I know this is not about Sirius, but did anyone (Tripping, you included) see the numbers on LVLT this morning? Share price was at 13.26? Was this a fluke? Anyone know what happened?

Guru
    04-28-2009, 11:01 AM #39
    sorry, forgot to keep posting this daily...

I have a check list for selling....not until the following are met:
    1. iphone app released
    2. synergies realized
    3. although #2 is synergies synergies is one thing, but having 2 times the bandwidth WHO-AH!
    4. Liberty media...i think we just had 2 mergers in the last year
    5. When Mel and company say "We are profitable"
    6. Economy turns around (i think its happened but ill wait until its announced, and then wait at least another quarter after that announcement)
    7. Auto industry posts better numbers
    and...#7 was sorta met when they were upgraded recently...6 more to go

Guru
    04-28-2009, 11:02 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundevil View Post
    He said at or near today's low (not interday) Forgive me if I read into this wrong. And you don't have to point out the obvious..Damn, must be something in the water today! ...The market has been open for 45 minutes and so you are calling that today's low??

I figured that Ben has an idea where the low is going to land...And if we have hit it (i.e. 366) then I guess he will have to buy in higher if he wants to keep playing!

I dont know how else you could take what he said. Except that he thought that the low so far was going to be hit again. As for the last part of your comment. Not if it drops again which it very well may do, It happens all the time.

Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ...