Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Mentor
    04-27-2009, 11:43 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    Hilarious. Thanks for that. What a joke. I can throw up the number of cancer deaths and you wont even see the map. This is just a scare tactic so we huddle around and look for the government to protect us. Im sure we will lose more rights based on these 100 deaths worldwide scare!!! Bird flu, which was the last "big one" killed 250 total worldwide. Were not even half there yet. And its wider. If your old, or sick, you may need to be hospitalized. Other than that, its like getting a really bad flu. You can die from the flu too, big deal.

Mentor
    04-27-2009, 11:54 AM #32
    Relmor

In San Antonio, they have shut down the whole district for a week that Steele High School is in due to 3 or 4 students having Swine Flu. Poor kids...will probably have to make it up over the summer!

Relmor- sent you a PM over at that other site!

Trip/Johnny

Not a chart guy...keep us all posted when the big one is fixing to happen!!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    04-27-2009, 12:25 PM #33
    I think they will give the first quarter results a few days before may 7th! Am I wrong? If CC is may 7th 8am eastern time, they would have to give them a few days before so people will have time to look over them...

04-27-2009, 12:29 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Hilarious. Thanks for that. What a joke. I can throw up the number of cancer deaths and you wont even see the map. This is just a scare tactic so we huddle around and look for the government to protect us. Im sure we will lose more rights based on these 100 deaths worldwide scare!!! Bird flu, which was the last "big one" killed 250 total worldwide. Were not even half there yet. And its wider. If your old, or sick, you may need to be hospitalized. Other than that, its like getting a really bad flu. You can die from the flu too, big deal.
    Yeah, when I saw that I cracked up. I wonder what that map would look like for traffic deaths for just todays commute? People would never go to work again

Mentor
    04-27-2009, 01:09 PM #35
    Yeah, when I saw that I cracked up. I wonder what that map would look like for traffic deaths for just todays commute? People would never go to work again
    Exactly. Schools are shutting down because their lawyers are telling them too. Nothing more. Watch. Not one kid dies. It would be sad if they did, but I really think this is just going too far.
    MM's are looking for sellers at these levels. If they dont get them, they may drop it. IMVHO, but Ive been wrong before. Im looking to buy, thats for sure.

Guru
    04-27-2009, 01:26 PM #36
    hey guys, its called containment, this is how we guarantee it doesnt get out of control, maybe not as serious as the media makes it but people need to take it serious cause it has the possibility. no one wants to see this get worse and start effecting those who dont have such great immune systems like the ederly, if we go about acting like nothings wrong thats how it will get worse, look at the cases in mexico they are moving up up up quickly. We gotta start putting measures in place so the same does not happen here.

04-27-2009, 01:29 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey guys, its called containment, this is how we guarantee it doesnt get out of control, maybe not as serious as the media makes it but people need to take it serious cause it has the possibility.

Ha Ha-SIRI pun

04-27-2009, 01:37 PM #38
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/30435481/site...t%7C&par=yahoo

It's official, a new bull market has started, see above. Now, can somebody inform the MM's ?
    BTW, what are the expectations for Q1 and the CC ?

04-27-2009, 01:41 PM #39
    Ha Ha-SIRI pun
    haha, i was thinking the same thing - "is he talking about the flu or siri?"

04-27-2009, 01:56 PM #40

2nd quarter

04/01/2009 - 06/30/2009?
    That means there are ~9 weeks left in Q2, correct?

I assume that the i-phone app is in final testing and certification or Mel wouldn't have mentioned the Q2 release during the Q408 cc on March 12th.

Like Relmor already stated, if the app is not launched before the Q1 call, we should at least get an update during the cc.

Can anyone think of a reason to postpone the launch until the end of Q2 so that new subs aren't recognized until Q3?

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456