Page 2 of 7 1234 ...
    Addict
    04-24-2009, 08:51 AM #11

Ford Flying

In AH, F is flying up over 23%. Wish I bought more of it a few months ago. Damn. Have some, but need more!!
    But....this bodes well for SIRI. Auto market is going to start rebound. I've read the various articles and posts on how GM and Ford deals with Sirius are expensive, and how fewer GM and Ford new car sales can be looked at as good for SIRI bottom line...but....to be honest....I just don't see it that way. Perhaps in the very long run those would be contracts that need to be changed..but...for now....it's all about perception...and more cars into the market is going to be viewed as a positive since SIRI's biggest difference over wifi and cell is the wide geographical broadcast capability to cars. So, the converse is true....neg perception over shrinking new car market. More new cars, market likes it, market likes SIRI. Go Ford! (disclaimer: I worked at Ford 30 yrs ago).

04-24-2009, 08:56 AM #12
    I take that back, I hope we see the .20's again. I hope they release a BS bk article again, we get a short attack, and every sell is triggered till .25. I would back the truck up there, and load up.
    So your hoping everyone here loses half the value of there stock after waiting through hell to get where we are today? Great.

04-24-2009, 09:30 AM #13
    [QUOTE=relmor2003;30687]I really hope it does hit .32 though. I will buy more, and not sell one share. It would be a gift, like all down spikes have been. Those spikes are gifts from the MM's saying here, make a lot of money on us. Buy a lot of shares on these, and you will do wonderfully, they tell you.
    IMVHO
    DYODD

I take that back, I hope we see the .20's again. I hope they release a BS bk article again, we get a short attack, and every sell is triggered till .25. I would back the truck up there, and load up. Probably be the buy of your lifetime. Other than that .05 cent gift back in Feb. That was the buy of a lifetime, if your still holding those shares, one day you should be able to bank over 2000 percent gain on those shares, if you held till $1. Not inconceiveable. Why didnt everyone get a 800% gain up this point? Because they listen to the media. Why we have Obama. Why we owe more than we can pay back. Because we listen to the media. Listening to the Main stream media, never made anyone a dollar.
    Like that airline that dropped 50% in 5 minutes because of its fake BK article. That was a buy there. Doubled your money SIMPLY by being able to read the date on an article. I think it rebounded eventually.
    Thinking back about that day it hit.63, im now thinking im very glad that the fake story came out, and the dilution news hit. Gives a great chance to load up again. MM's are stupid. They fail to grasp a simple concept like (uptrend). Do people really think that trends been reversed simply because they are voting on 1 billion more dilution, they would use to pay off large amounts of debt(which would be a huge development, because SiriusXM investors have been up to today, convinced they might never be able to get an equity swap or a stock issuance done ever again. Welcome to the other side of the trade. ISEG has been shorting this stock, Ive determined. They cover, and buy shares as well. This has been from watching level 2 on them for a while now. I now believe they are not simply containing the price, but also acquiring shares, and shorting at the same time. I dont know if its naked shorting, as no one could possible know that.
    So my new plan is to never sell one share, regardless of how low it drops. Have plenty of money available on the dips, and buy buy buy. I am not a financial advisor, just one mans opinion, and showing how I will be playing it. Fun no longer owning a stock and having fear associated with it. Good feeling. This Malone on the board thing is a firm reminder this thing isnt tanking long term.[/QU

I bought low...VERY LOW.... and haven't sold one share. Yes there are those dips that I could have made money on, but my payday will be nice. It is because I didn't listen to the media about the bk. I didn't believe them... I believed you Relmore. Thank you. Now, some here may not appreciate me holding all my gains, but I do have a plan. I take alot of guidance from MANY of you here and I would like to thank you all also. Your opinions matter. I have 2 wonderful characteristics that go very well with this stock....patients and courage. I will use both of these traits and the knowledge that I have been given throughout this forum to achieve my goal. I just wanted to take this time to say thank you all.

Addict
    04-24-2009, 09:32 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    In AH, F is flying up over 23%. Wish I bought more of it a few months ago. Damn. Have some, but need more!!
    But....this bodes well for SIRI. Auto market is going to start rebound. I've read the various articles and posts on how GM and Ford deals with Sirius are expensive, and how fewer GM and Ford new car sales can be looked at as good for SIRI bottom line...but....to be honest....I just don't see it that way. Perhaps in the very long run those would be contracts that need to be changed..but...for now....it's all about perception...and more cars into the market is going to be viewed as a positive since SIRI's biggest difference over wifi and cell is the wide geographical broadcast capability to cars. So, the converse is true....neg perception over shrinking new car market. More new cars, market likes it, market likes SIRI. Go Ford! (disclaimer: I worked at Ford 30 yrs ago).
    I knew it was coming... the opportunity to load up... I looked at the charts, watched the news, looked at the fundamentals, etc... in a few words, I did my homework... I am not regreting not buying Ford's shares.

Addict
    04-24-2009, 09:49 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I knew it was coming... the opportunity to load up... I looked at the charts, watched the news, looked at the fundamentals, etc... in a few words, I did my homework... I am not regreting not buying Ford's shares.
    Don't follow you on this one....what do you mean? You did your homework on Ford and knew F was going to go way up and you don't regret NOT buying F when it was $2?

Guru
    04-24-2009, 10:05 AM #16
    yea im at a loss as well. wtf are u talking about heh

Addict
    04-24-2009, 10:08 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yea im at a loss as well. wtf are u talking about heh
    Trip...don't you recall all his BS last month on puts and options etc..he is so full of shit his eyes are now brown...ignore the fool.

Guru
    04-24-2009, 10:09 AM #18
    you would think any1 looking to take a profit at this level would of already done it but no no no sellers still present, too many weak ass hands

Mentor
    04-24-2009, 10:22 AM #19
    Well good morning everyone,hope all is well and we have another paint drying day that i hope ends up green..

Enthusiast
    04-24-2009, 10:24 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium24 View Post
    So your hoping everyone here loses half the value of there stock after waiting through hell to get where we are today? Great.
    I think you are missing the point. If it does retrace that far it will rebound even harder .... I am a big buyer at <.32 as well.

We are close to it breaking through the 200. I would not be a seller at the 200 becasue when it breaks through it will breakthrough with vigor most likely. That is probably coming sooner than later. So if it dips as relmor says it is a gift from the gods.

Page 2 of 7 1234 ...