Page 8 of 10 ... 678910
    Addict
    04-23-2009, 04:35 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    Thanks! But it seems like Liberty just doesn’t have enough of what they want to fill the seats right now... More bodies may still be in the works...
    don't recall how many seats on SIRI BOD in total. Perhaps they struck original deal for 6 in case they needed to exercise muscle, but holding back as goodwill gesture to show confidence in company and current BOD....so they 'only' add 3....but....one of the three is Malone. That, I think, is good! Will instill more investor confidence from big money guys out there. Could see a nice pickup on this tomorrow.....OR NOT!

Mentor
    04-23-2009, 04:43 PM #72
    Underway: There are 15 seats on the BOD. Liberty can take up to 6. They are only filling 3 right now. They do not need shareholder approval to fill the other 3.

04-23-2009, 04:46 PM #73
    Dear fellow shareholders,

Please vote for me for the open BOD slots. I have been eating alot lately and can easily span 3 seats. I will serve the interests of the shareholders only. There will be press conferences and daily news releases (all positive). Also, I will do something that has never been done at SIRI before: I will enact a Marketing campaign.

Cooter

Mentor
    04-23-2009, 04:50 PM #74
    Marketing campaign? What is that?

BTW: afterhours went right back to trading at 43. 42 is still support.

Addict
    04-23-2009, 04:50 PM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cooter View Post
    Dear fellow shareholders,

Please vote for me for the open BOD slots. I have been eating alot lately and can easily span 3 seats. I will serve the interests of the shareholders only. There will be press conferences and daily news releases (all positive). Also, I will do something that has never been done at SIRI before: I will enact a Marketing campaign.

Cooter
    got my vote.....they usually serve pastries at BOD meetings.....could expand to 4 or 5 seats pretty quick!

Mentor
    04-23-2009, 04:52 PM #76
    Direct quote from a fellow worker of mine once. And no, hes was dead serious.
    He goes.... You know man, If I were president, I would give everyone a million dollars... He hesitates here... and then says....

And a hand grenade.
    Would we expect this kind of leadership from you cotter?
    No this gentleman wasnt all their. but it was the biggest recipe for disaster possible I could think of, and hes gun ho for this.
    I asked him why the hand grenade.
    He said... Why not?

04-23-2009, 04:57 PM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Direct quote from a fellow worker of mine once. And no, hes was dead serious.
    He goes.... You know man, If I were president, I would give everyone a million dollars... He hesitates here... and then says....

And a hand grenade.
    Would we expect this kind of leadership from you cotter?
    No this gentleman wasnt all their. but it was the biggest recipe for disaster possible I could think of, and hes gun ho for this.
    I asked him why the hand grenade.
    He said... Why not?
    He's nuts Rel. needed that laugh to breakup this long day.

Addict
    04-23-2009, 04:58 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Marketing campaign? What is that?

BTW: afterhours went right back to trading at 43. 42 is still support.
    I wonder.....SIRI does the 8k as required, announcing the BOD seats to Liberty.......but where's the slick press release on it? Ya know, the one that says Liberty is committed to SIRI success, Malone's expert advice now part of BOD decision-making, etc, etc, etc. Weird if they just leave the public info to the obscure 8k filing. It's an opportunity to get some good stuff out there which the media will pick up.

04-23-2009, 05:00 PM #79
    SiriusHope where do you get these charts. they're great, and I've been learning about them. however this one appears to be the best looking and offers the most.

Mentor
    04-23-2009, 05:11 PM #80
    Demian: Take a look at a 10 day chart... does it look to you like the pennant is reforming yet again?

Page 8 of 10 ... 678910