Page 10 of 12 ... 89101112
    Guru
    04-28-2009, 04:26 PM #91

lvlt

Tripps - good call. I just looked at lvlt's chart after reading your post. It fell off pretty nasty. Maybe that was it for a while. You certainly know how that stock reacts.

It's one to keep an eye on again....

Enthusiast
    04-28-2009, 10:12 PM #92
    Bill........

Just thought that I would let you see the latest email since we talked about pump and dump last week. Especially about GWGI.

UTRM their "160% winner" closed today at $0.27 down 25% from where they touted it.

The following is their apology to their followers who bought GWGI.
    Note how they do not mention the name of the stock that they are apologizing for. I wonder if this apology could be a form letter.
    GWGI their "Huge New Pick" was released after the market closed on 4/22/2009 with a price of $0.27. The high since they released it was $0.32 and it closed today at $0.11. Just noticed that their 52 week low is $0.05 and the 52 week high is $0.60. Does that remind you of any stock.
    I haven't been doing too much lately just sort of sitting back and watching the action or lack of it. If I come across anything I will run it by you. Jeff

"Hello Valued Members,

This is a time where we all have to sit back and take a deep breath.. and I sit back and shake my head. Apologizing is something I never enjoy doing...when it comes to my own money, but especially to the valued members who confide in me to help them secure their financial future.

I only like congratulating you all on how much money you have made with my picks. I especially love all the e-mails I receive about the countless success you all have been having with my picks.Keeping our money flowing to the bank. This pick definitely did not work out the way I had wanted it too. Just like our previous loss, it had an outstanding sudden bang, but did not go where I had expected it too today. GWGI has not had anything resembling a bang since they recommended it.

The downfall at the last minute surprised me and my associates, as we had thought we worked out legalities and other complicated reasons. I went through and although I am normally always on point when it comes to making sure my research is flawless, we missed that needle in a haystack.

I do understand why something so small in detail could have been missed, but we are extremly dedicated to bringing you only quality picks and take a lot of pride in what we do, and something like this really upsets me, especially when my ultimate vision was carried through with 100% of me and should have resulted in our most successful pick yet, although in the end it was not.

Now at this time I want to write one thing down, so please focus. I would not sell where it is currently at. In my opinion, I would hold right where you are at. The research is completely flawless, except for that one needle in the haystack. In my opinion the company is holding true to their vision. I am certain that this pick will be huge, in the upcoming months or even weeks, remember there wasn't light after the first try. Hold on for a little longer. I still do believe that in the end everything will work out with this stock so my position still stands.

Although I am upset overall, there were those savvy investors that I would like to congratulate who averaged down and profited 25% on Friday! Through the sadness, atleast there was some light to my day.

You can rest assure that we are going through damage control right now so that small details like this one never happen again! It was unexceptable for us to miss this small detail. Our team is working hard on this so that we can all rebound and our next pick will be a huge success. We have never been so sure of anything else. I will continue to work for all of you as hard as ever because I owe that to you. You will see in the near future the success that is coming your way.

I would like to guarantee huge gains on what we have in store and we are 100% absolutely positive that our loyal and valued members will make out like the winners that you all are. I am so excited for the future of all of us. So keep focused and we will be sure to have some big things in the pipeline for you that will be sure to make your bank account grow!"

Sincerely,

Staff@TryPennyStocks.com

www.TryPennyStocks.com
    Last edited by J56D; 04-28-2009 at 10:27 PM.

Guru
    04-28-2009, 10:26 PM #93

Hey Jeff

That is hilarious! Boilerplate....They are definitely somebody to stay away from.

I have been doing the same exact thing as you. There isn't anything going on now. I believe that the only reason the market isn't crashing, with all of this news, is that we have so much bad news that we are becoming desensitized to it.

It certainly gives people an opportunity to do a little research and take a breather.

If anything comes up interesting I will send it to you and vice versa.

Have a great evening!

Bill

Guru
    04-29-2009, 12:54 AM #94

Dividends

Dividends are starting to show up again...imagine that...SYNJ has a 5% dividend if you are in tomorrow before closing.

IBM is paying a dividend.

This tells me that solid companies are solid and making earnings. I wouldn't expect this but from the best companies out there, but is it sincerely a great sign.

This is just for informational purposes only. Check out SYNJ if that is your thing and verify it yourself.

Penny stocks paying dividends is pretty cool and doesn't happen a lot lately. Remember the cut off though...tomorrow at closing from the news that I have been sent. Just remember, 5% of nothing isn't much, but it is a great sign in other ways.

Time for a night cap. Then bed..

Have a great trading day, I think tomorrow will be just as boring, but I will see. I have to work tomorrow, so by the time I get home there will be anticipation "agog".

Nite,

Bill

Guru
    04-29-2009, 11:28 AM #95
    ocnf looking good today.

Guru
    04-29-2009, 02:05 PM #96

Ocnf

Yes...it is just getting warmed up again.

Guru
    04-29-2009, 02:11 PM #97

Smurfit-Stone SSCCQ

The investor relations department called me back this morning before I went to work and I asked them if they were going to issue V stock and they told me that they don't have any plans in the work.

They project a year to two years to be back at normal and as of now they haven't even had to submit a re-structuring plan to the bankruptcy courts and they don't even have one in the works.

So apparently there is plenty of time. They are very confident in what they are doing.

They are publishing monthly operations reports for stockholders and the court.

You can go to their website and find the operating reports.

No sweat...

Bill

Guru
    04-30-2009, 10:13 AM #98

OCNF and FREE

Got to be loving OCNF and FREE by now, lol...

Have a great trading day!

Bill

05-01-2009, 11:00 AM #99
    Bill-
    That is good news on SSCCQ's behalf, and thanks for actually picking up the phone to talk to real people on our behalf.
    It sounds like this stock will do little for at least 6 months. So, it looks like we're LONG on it and just leave it be, occasionally keep an eye on it.

I did put in a limit order to get my original investment back when the price hits $0.12. That's a 50% gain, and I get to keep the other 50% of my shares as freebies.

Guru
    05-01-2009, 04:49 PM #100

May be better than you think SSCCQ

Greg, you are welcome..

There are a couple of other places that I have touched on and people are starting to inquire about SSCCQ whether it is good or not. On one site a person was asking about it and I told them where to check it out. She did a lot of research on it and replied to me. I could tell that the person was very educated and well versed by her verbage.

She said that it looks like a winner.

Also, I have noticed in the last two days that people are not trying to raise the price, but are buying $1000 to $5000 dollar chunks at a time. The volume has been creepingly increasing also.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a pop here pretty soon. I have watched it enough to get a gut feeling about it.

The more people that know about it the better...

Stay in touch and I will talk with you a little later,

Bill

Page 10 of 12 ... 89101112