Page 6 of 12 ... 45678 ...
    Guru
    04-24-2009, 10:18 AM #51

Pennies

Penny stocks are a breed of their own. I still really like SSCCQ for a long, simply because they are a real business and they are large. They are not a fake like a lot of businesses in the pennies. They have tons of money invested and a long history...they just got caught in the credit crunch. Other than that, they are very viable, so I am comfortable with them.

Some penny stocks have a shed out in the back yard with a hand painted sign on it. Those are the dangerous ones.

Tripps has the right idea about penny stocks that are still in the exchanges...they are getting harder to find but have a lot better odds.

TMR is back on my watch list.

Addict
    04-24-2009, 10:26 AM #52
    Good morning fellas,

Bill, why does this guy think that when HE jumps in and buys that it's going to magically raise the SP of GWGI? How many shares you think he's going to grab?

Guru
    04-24-2009, 11:36 AM #53

Shots

I don't know.....he has a Dubai email address...maybe he has a lot of money. I don't have a clue. I just signed up for that site's newsletter the other day. I think I will try and check it out. Talk about pure manipulation! lol

Guru
    04-24-2009, 01:00 PM #54

Ocnf

Today is a rare bargain day for OCNF!! I picked up a bunch at 1.09 !

Guru
    04-24-2009, 04:02 PM #55
    hmm they brought tmr back down at close, was tempted to sell it at .34 but i set a trail stop at .40 instead, will see what happens.

Enthusiast
    04-24-2009, 09:52 PM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Just in case anybody lost some money today with GWGI, here is some news from the pumper. He is going to help save your ass if you can figure out waht time zone he is in. Info@dubaipennystocks.com Please read it thoroughly and interpret it the way you want.

Traders,

Today was truly a very wild day for GWGI. After opening up and trading to 30 cents, it reversed and ended the day down 40 percent.
    Bill....
    They must have multiple sites because I received the same recommendation from TryPennyStocks.com.

On April 5, I received the first of 11 emails from them recommending UTRM. U might have done well if you timed it and got in and out.

April 15 I received the last email "UTRM held its own today hitting a high of $0.71 and then closing up a little under where it opened. I said it may take patience, but in my opinion, UTRM is poised to explode like a missile shot at a hostile target!"

UTRM closed today at $0.35.

It seems like nothing more than a massive email pump and dump.

On April 22 I received the following email. Note how they claim that their last pick gained a total of 160R%.

After our last pick gaining a total of 160%+, I am excited to bring you GWGI!

GWGI is Galloway Energy Inc. The Company is an exploration stage company specializing in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural gas projects.

Yesterday GWGI provided a follow-up to the recent announcement regarding the pending acquisition of natural gas productions rights located in West Texas. This is big news. GWGI is currently trading at $0.279, and actually closed up 16.25% today!

This could get way better because of the development that they got going on in the Central Valley of California right now, in a currently prolific gas-producing location.

GWGI has acquired a 10% working interest in the two gas plays from Swiss corporation Dominus Energy AG. The projects' potential meets Galloway's corporate mandate of being high-value and reasonable risk that could, enable Galloway to become a "near-term" producer with sustainable cash flow. Now with the announcement of West Texas we saw a nice reaction in the market.

Playing off the announcement on April 13th, GWGI has secured a first right of refusal to participate in a large, gas production project located on 12,900 acres in the Barnett Shale area of West Texas. The target property has over 115 working wells currently in production, as a result Galloway's participation will result in immediate cash flow for the Company. This is only great news for the investors, as seen today with the movement it had upwards!

This definitely positions GWGI with a junior position alongside a list of well established companies in the area such as Chesapeake, Devon, EOG, XTO, and Quicksilver Exploration. (Can we say power....along side the big boys but holding there own).

Given that the Barnett Shale is one of the largest sources of Natural Gas in the USA with proven reserves of 2.5 Trillion cubic feet (Tcf), the opportunity could well extend far into the future as it is widely believed that the true reserves have the potential to ultimately prove in excess of 30 Tcf. What does this mean for you...well obviously they are taking a ride of success and we all could in the passenger seat, riding shotgun!

Company President and CEO Shane Lowry comments,

"Recent successes with hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling techniques increasingly enable local operators to push the horizon on this already prolific producing region. The growing requirements for clean energy will inevitably impact and increase the demand and price for natural gas.

These basic factors proved very compelling to us and were instrumental in determining that the immediate acquisition of producing assets is an increasingly strategic approach towards a potentially highly profitable outcome.

Galloway plans to continue our process of strategic acquisitions and will expand on this aggressive quest during what appears to be a period of significant undervaluation in order to roll up as many profitable opportunities as quickly as possible."

GWGI is going through an incredible process and time right now and with this new deal in West Texas in my opinion the stock is poised for massive growth!

In the world we are living in today with Obama currently in office we all know that their is a huge spotlight on the topic of energy, so everyone could soon be watching GWGI, and we could possibly also be watching GWGI, but in a different way... as it rises like a slingshot aimed at the stars!

Get ready for some possible lightning fast gains with GWGI!

Sincerely,

Staff@TryPennyStocks.com

www.TryPennyStocks.com

04-24-2009, 10:10 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    i wasnt going to put enough money in it to get rich off it so no big deal i'll find another one. I bought 3mil. QEDN at .0001 on monday and put a sell on it for .0002 so hopefully it will sell within a couple weeks if not i can sell it at what i bought it at and only be out $16
    So...what's the background on QEDN? I tried doing research on TD Ameritrade, but they only have stories going back a month or so.

1. How does a company's stock go to $0.0001? What happened?

2. They seem to be doing good stuff lately (per the press releases). Is it still a working company that might grow?

3. Like you, 'Stang, I'm tempted to throw down a couple hundred on it, and just forget about it for a year or so. Roll of the dice.

Any info/insights you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

(Oh, and SSCCQ is high on my radar. Good company. They will survive.)

04-24-2009, 10:46 PM #58
    I dont know much about qedn, I stumbled across it and saw it had been trading at .0001-.0003 recently and they had a cc coming up so I put in an order for a few hunder dollars at .0001 and got filled and then put a sell in at .0002 I figured I may have to sit on it for a few weeks but a tick up is 100% and i can get out at what i paid minus $20 for commission so i thought i would try it. They make some sort of software for monitor employees internet and they are rumored to have a nice contract in the works, but it is .0001 for a reason so i wouldnt get your hopes up on getting rich off it

Mentor
    04-25-2009, 01:04 AM #59
    Well - if you guys are into the small stocks - I've been in DKAM - which started my foray into "speculative trading" - of which I no longer am. Its a booze distributor that had the idea of linking "icons" with different alcohols. They started off with Trump vodka. I didn't buy until I saw it in the stores here in San Diego. Problem is, there wasn't a lot of advertising, so now I only see it at say Ralph's in more high end areas. I don't drink these days, so I can't comment about the bars.

So the deal is, they do have money troubles - originally they had to pay Trump no matter what. Now they go in as partners. So I got sucked in via message boards and what not - but I didn't put anymore capital in that I could afford to lose - usually I have the stops on pretty tight, have patience, try to catch the middle of a swing. If you look on a weekly/monthly chart - that spike up to $3.50 happened on the hype when they shipped the vodka to the distributors. Earnings weren't that great and they had to dilute after to pay off debt. They may be debt free. I was up for a while, but since it wasn't a lot of money, I let it go down. Then I averaged a few times to get to 0.40 ave. It's held steady for a long time now. The previous spike to 0.60 is when they got Dr. Dre signed on for a cognac. But the product still hasn't come out.... so investors are worried, but as usual, many are looking for the big bucks... not me, I'm waiting for the next pump and dump. And, I'm laughing, cause I almost sound like I'm pumping it. But, they signed on Kid Rock for beer. http://www.drinksamericas.com/

I saw the michigan brewing company put out the release, and there was mention on the kid rock site. Today there was actually a long legged doji printed on the charts - so I may adjust the average to 0.27 by buying some at 0.15. That way I can break even on the pump and dump, and walk away.

Since I found my interests are more in TA, rather than the news, SEC filings, etc, I'm not much into long term or speculative trading, so I just want to get out. But you guys who may understand that stuff, may be interested in that one. It's not a pink, but on the OTCBB.

I wouldn't recommend anyone get involved to tell you the truth - but if you know what you are doing... it is a real company - I've bought the products.

Damn - I can't believe I wrote all that. Anyhoo - do your own dd, there is a decent message board on it at ihub, but it does have its pumpers.

There's my pseudo pump, for a pump and dump, I want to dump

I"m sure it will go to the moon after my sell. hahaha.

Guru
    04-25-2009, 01:11 AM #60

PD

Quote Originally Posted by J56D View Post
    Bill....
    They must have multiple sites because I received the same recommendation from TryPennyStocks.com.

On April 5, I received the first of 11 emails from them recommending UTRM. U might have done well if you timed it and got in and out.

April 15 I received the last email "UTRM held its own today hitting a high of $0.71 and then closing up a little under where it opened. I said it may take patience, but in my opinion, UTRM is poised to explode like a missile shot at a hostile target!"

UTRM closed today at $0.35.

It seems like nothing more than a massive email pump and dump.

On April 22 I received the following email. Note how they claim that their last pick gained a total of 160R%.

After our last pick gaining a total of 160%+, I am excited to bring you GWGI!

GWGI is Galloway Energy Inc. The Company is an exploration stage company specializing in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural gas projects.

Yesterday GWGI provided a follow-up to the recent announcement regarding the pending acquisition of natural gas productions rights located in West Texas. This is big news. GWGI is currently trading at $0.279, and actually closed up 16.25% today!

This could get way better because of the development that they got going on in the Central Valley of California right now, in a currently prolific gas-producing location.

GWGI has acquired a 10% working interest in the two gas plays from Swiss corporation Dominus Energy AG. The projects' potential meets Galloway's corporate mandate of being high-value and reasonable risk that could, enable Galloway to become a "near-term" producer with sustainable cash flow. Now with the announcement of West Texas we saw a nice reaction in the market.

Playing off the announcement on April 13th, GWGI has secured a first right of refusal to participate in a large, gas production project located on 12,900 acres in the Barnett Shale area of West Texas. The target property has over 115 working wells currently in production, as a result Galloway's participation will result in immediate cash flow for the Company. This is only great news for the investors, as seen today with the movement it had upwards!

This definitely positions GWGI with a junior position alongside a list of well established companies in the area such as Chesapeake, Devon, EOG, XTO, and Quicksilver Exploration. (Can we say power....along side the big boys but holding there own).

Given that the Barnett Shale is one of the largest sources of Natural Gas in the USA with proven reserves of 2.5 Trillion cubic feet (Tcf), the opportunity could well extend far into the future as it is widely believed that the true reserves have the potential to ultimately prove in excess of 30 Tcf. What does this mean for you...well obviously they are taking a ride of success and we all could in the passenger seat, riding shotgun!

Company President and CEO Shane Lowry comments,

"Recent successes with hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling techniques increasingly enable local operators to push the horizon on this already prolific producing region. The growing requirements for clean energy will inevitably impact and increase the demand and price for natural gas.

These basic factors proved very compelling to us and were instrumental in determining that the immediate acquisition of producing assets is an increasingly strategic approach towards a potentially highly profitable outcome.

Galloway plans to continue our process of strategic acquisitions and will expand on this aggressive quest during what appears to be a period of significant undervaluation in order to roll up as many profitable opportunities as quickly as possible."

GWGI is going through an incredible process and time right now and with this new deal in West Texas in my opinion the stock is poised for massive growth!

In the world we are living in today with Obama currently in office we all know that their is a huge spotlight on the topic of energy, so everyone could soon be watching GWGI, and we could possibly also be watching GWGI, but in a different way... as it rises like a slingshot aimed at the stars!

Get ready for some possible lightning fast gains with GWGI!

Sincerely,

Staff@TryPennyStocks.com

www.TryPennyStocks.com
    Thanks for your post.....there are tons of pumps and dumps out there especially with the bb's and pinks. You know damn well that if they are sending out newsletters that they are all ready in it and trying to evoke a response for profit.

I have seen a godzillion of a hump and then a needle charts, lol.

I didn't realize that it was getting pumped from so many directions though. A pump is not a bad thing if you can get in, take a profit and bail without getting greedy. Just take some profit, pay your fees and run, but sometimes they act like they are flaccid. Is that a proper word?

I really appreciate your post and please feel free to voice your opinions and stocks that you like and dislike.

Thanks,

Bill

Page 6 of 12 ... 45678 ...