Page 1 of 7 123 ...
    Mentor
    04-20-2009, 01:33 AM #1

Weekly OFFTOPIC Thread: Politics, Religion, Whatever. Enter at your own risk!

Does Tony Romo (not Iamromo) wear a pretty pink Cowboy jersey on his days off?

Is Demian really looking to marry a Russian Gymnist?

Does the Gymnist have a sister or friend?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 06:13 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Does Tony Romo (not Iamromo) wear a pretty pink Cowboy jersey on his days off?

Is Demian really looking to marry a Russian Gymnist?

Does the Gymnist have a sister or friend?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    I think Tony Romo is the best QB in the NFL and i hope he stays in Cowboy land forever....
    Any Draftniks on the forum here?NFL draft is this weekend,would be curious to hear frrom other cities on who their team is thinking about drafting in first round and needs...

I also pride myself as a Fantasy football Guru,so a little later in the year we can post a thread on the sports section and talk Fantasy draft if anyone is interested,let me know..Commisioner of my fantasy league for 20yrs (yes started out with pen and pencil).5 time champion..

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 05:15 PM #3
    I am a one time Fantasy Champion, one time 3rd place... (went up against the champ in semi-finals).

We will have to get another Fantasy league up this year... Maybe I won't be in the middle of moving accross the state again this season...

Guru
    04-20-2009, 05:39 PM #4

Tortoise -vs- The Hare

Does it take a whole season to get your fat Newman head across the state of Texas? lol

That avatar is too much of a visual...It scares babies and makes them cry!
    Last edited by billhart22; 04-20-2009 at 11:21 PM.

04-21-2009, 11:04 PM #5
    Michigan weather report: Snow was falling today. Robins were freezing
    their little beaks off. Detroit Redwings were able to skate outside.
    Ahhh, Spring in Michigan,

Guru
    04-22-2009, 12:12 AM #6

Spring Weather

We just had two feet of snow and it is 75 today here in Parker, Colorado. It is just whatever comes over the foothills. Rain, Sleet, Snow, Hail, Tornadoes, but best of all...over 310 days a year are sunshine! (Disclaimer: It can be 19 degrees with sunshine).

It was really neat the other day though....It was snowing with lightning and thunder. That is really a weird sensation. It is like being in a grave yard in one of those old horror movies.

That above story I just typed is succinctly a diminution of arbitrary refuge.

04-22-2009, 12:20 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    We just had two feet of snow and it is 75 today here in Parker, Colorado. It is just whatever comes over the foothills. Rain, Sleet, Snow, Hail, Tornadoes, but best of all...over 310 days a year are sunshine! (Disclaimer: It can be 19 degrees with sunshine).

It was really neat the other day though....It was snowing with lightning and thunder. That is really a weird sensation. It is like being in a grave yard in one of those old horror movies.

That above story I just typed is succinctly a diminution of arbitrary refuge.
    With sunshine ANY weather is bearable!! I think I read somewhere
    Michigan is second in the nation for cloudy days. I believe Seattle, Wash
    is #1.
    What an odd effect with snow, lightning and thunder. I hope you had
    your camera.
    Julie

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 12:48 AM #8
    Hmmm 85 and sunny here in Dallas. Quite nice weather. Was thinking about going swimming tomorrow.

julietoo: Do you know what swimming in an outdoor pool feels like?

04-22-2009, 01:07 AM #9
    Hmmm 85 and sunny here in Dallas. Quite nice weather. Was thinking about going swimming tomorrow.

Does splashing through a ankle deep puddle count? Don't rub it in Newman My brothers live in Dallas. You guys get the occasional
    ice storm.

Guru
    04-22-2009, 02:27 AM #10

So, Newman, you do have a physique??

The picture tells the story story..............just kidding

Page 1 of 7 123 ...