Page 17 of 26 ... 71516171819 ...
    04-20-2009, 02:09 PM #161
    I was going to take a run at the Comedy Cabanna!

Enthusiast
    04-20-2009, 02:10 PM #162
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Im putting on my conspiracy cap. GS had a sell at .62. Cramer said it would go to .62. It hit .62. Now a bs timed BK scare article surfaces after this, causing a huge sell off. Just something to think about. Heres where the TA, and fundamentals are at a crosshair. TA wise, this move is over, more than likely. Fundamentally this stock is still undervalued. This type of manipulation would indicate short term gains were required only. Possibly to stale this move only, not retreat it.
    It really does baffle me beyond belief... cramer says .63 and the high hits .6311. HE'S AN IDIOT and look at the power he and GS exude... I wonder if GS will let Cramer speak again sometime soon... the puppet that he is

Guru
    04-20-2009, 02:14 PM #163
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yeah ben that is my plan to keep the shares and try to use them for currency, your so funny, my god why arent u hitting the comedy circuit instead of making millions with your amazing trading talents. i will ignore, you know i cant take all the laughter

Hey I am insulted I am much funnier then he is. Of course JohnnyIrish wins outright.

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 02:14 PM #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Hey tripping what do you mean by we will see at the close? What will we see a higher stock price, a lower one, will it really matter if don't ever sell. NO!

Sell shares or continue to be happy with future returns. Maybe you can ride off into the sun with your huge pile of siri shares, oh I forgot American Airlines won't take your crappy stock, you have to trade it in for CASH, you retard!!!!
    Calling people retards on this board gives you no credibility and is not welcomed on this board. That is why I recommended the Yahoo board to you. You will fit right in over there calling people retards. I have flagged your post. Personal attacks are frowned upon here and does nothing to further the knowledge base...

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-20-2009, 02:15 PM #165
    All, please read the response I posted to the Freedom thread. My intent is to defuse at least a portion of the emotion hitting some of us. I still consider you all allies/friends regardless of what forum we post on. The big picture is that we have always been able to transcend our differences when it really mattered.

Rick

04-20-2009, 02:22 PM #166
    Retard is a term of endearment. When I use the words retard, loser, buy and holder they are all synonymous. I would like to apologize for calling anyone a name personally. When I attack you its only your actions that are stupid, dumb and retarded, not you personally. I am just trying to represent the voice of reason on your shoulder telling you its ok to sell shares at the high and buy back in around the low. I am trying to protect your stack of chips even though you are not. I listen to too much Stern, Wendy the Retard!!!!!! I am desensitized to name calling, sorry.

Guru
    04-20-2009, 02:23 PM #167
    can any1 link me to cramer saying .63?

04-20-2009, 02:26 PM #168
    the move is up, time to sell into strength, who is with me? 20k on deck!

Enthusiast
    04-20-2009, 02:33 PM #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    the move is up, time to sell into strength, who is with me? 20k on deck!
    For the record Big Ben what is your target SP to sell into this strength as you say? Easy enough to say you did it but how about you tell us when you hope to do it and how much you are going to make... you don't have to divulge this but if you're barking all day long about taking profits i'm curious if you're pocketing a couple hundred or a couple thousand or more... helps credibility. although i doubt you care about that. Best of luck.

Steelers still blow

Guru
    04-20-2009, 02:37 PM #170
    Steelers actually rule, come on now, they have 6 trophies (the big ben here is another story )

I think Ill post this once in every daily thread going forward;

I have a check list for selling....not until the following are met:
    1. iphone app released
    2. synergies realized
    3. although #2 is synergies synergies is one thing, but having 2 times the bandwidth WHO-AH!
    4. Liberty media...i think we just had 2 mergers in the last year
    5. When Mel and company say "We are profitable"
    6. Economy turns around (i think its happened but ill wait until its announced, and then wait at least another quarter after that announcement)
    7. Auto industry posts better numbers

Page 17 of 26 ... 71516171819 ...