Page 7 of 23 ... 5678917 ...
    Guru
    04-20-2009, 03:44 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    John, were you recruited for the new site? I think they may have been going in reverse alphabetical order because D would have come before T and J otherwise......I like to think that anyway.

I'm still offended by Sirius Buzz too......

The whole reason I joined this site was because they were having a contest where whoever posted the most would get a free Sirius satellite radio. I had more posts than anyone when the contest was supposed to end and I still have more posts than anyone on this board to this day...

Where's my ****ing radio?

What, new radio for the most post. I dont recall that contest I would have had a million one or two (no screw it just one) word post if that was the case. I feel cheated this contest was not properly advertised. I want my free radio also.

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 03:51 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    What, new radio for the most post. I dont recall that contest I would have had a million one or two (no screw it just one) word post if that was the case. I feel cheated this contest was not properly advertised. I want my free radio also.
    It was properly advertised and it clearly stated that one word posts would not count towards the total. I read all of the fine print and the contest was even extended with an announcement, but I guess they forgot to ever announce a winner........figures.

I want my XMP3........and I want it now!

My new site will be called SiriusBuzzWaves.......

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 03:58 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by doobz26 View Post
    assmaster,
    Are you really that upset about this ordeal? Get a life man....
    not that upset, but not too many people defended this site when brandon/rick and a few others were attacking it claiming "censorship" and other pu$$y excuses...maybe you noticed but i am not posting this on the intraday thread, so im not making this my life.im keeping it in this thread and im just gonna keep calling them out on their bullshit until i feel satisfied. if your not interested in me calling them out on their BS then dont read this thread.
    Last edited by Newman; 04-21-2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: pointless personal attack deleted

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 04:13 PM #64
    I can see reason in most of those items. I personally cant find fault with anyone trying to make a buck though. I dont even get to pissed at Charles Ergen when he tried to takeover SIRIXM. He was out to make a buck, can any of us say we would not do the same given the option. I dont think for a moment that if it was DISH directly involved that the share holders of DISH would not be saying, yea that a boy Charles. Even the people (and I am in that group) that are buying and selling SIRIXM are now doing it on the backs of others.
    i dont disagree with you yet again, i am a capitalist also...but my point is they bashed the site claiming censorship , vulgar language in front of women, and w/e else to say they are leaving , trying real hard to convince the sheeple that this site is a zoo run by nazi's , when perhaps their true intentions were to capitalize on the popularity of this forum. nothing wrong with making money but they bashed this site (where hardworking people get an education, and advice for trading their portfolio) instead of saying, hey we're gonna open another site , its gonna be better than SB , we're gonna have alot more shit than here, come and join us! ...but thats not the route they took...it is evident how malicious they went about it..and i'm taking a cue from relmor and just gonna calll em out on their BS..thats all....im off to the gym, then dinner, then smash my girl, looking forward to any replies..

Guru
    04-20-2009, 04:16 PM #65
    It was properly advertised and it clearly stated that one word posts would not count towards the total. I read all of the fine print and the contest was even extended with an announcement, but I guess they forgot to ever announce a winner........figures.

You can say what you want. I say that me not even seeing the rules is even more proof it was not advertised correctly there by excluding me. I call that segregation. I will not stand for this type of prejudice, this will not stand I tell you. I think I will start a new site and that name will be original unlike yours Demain. I am thinking "SiriusWavesBuzz"

04-20-2009, 06:56 PM #66

I really think there should be a radio for newbies, like myself.
    A sort of a welcome to SiriusBuzz, come on in and start posting.
    That certainly would be an encouragement for us, myself included,
    to jump right in posting about something we know little about.
    Long time posters probably don't need a radio anyway, they can
    buy tons of new radios with all the profits from their stock
    investments. I don't want to be a poor sport but I just might
    have to start my own site if my demands are not met.
    How does Siriusly Demented.com sound?

Julie

04-20-2009, 08:13 PM #67
    No, you are correct.
    Did anyone see the Preliminary Proxy Statement for the Annual Shareholder Meeting that came out today around the time of the take down in SP.... or where all to busy trying to get a Free Radio..... LOL Check out the Investor Relations page at Sirius.com and you will see what probably brought the price down today....

04-20-2009, 08:14 PM #68
    I think I will start a new site and that name will be original unlike yours Demain. I am thinking "SiriusWavesBuzz"
    No, no, no -- ya all are copying off of me, now stop it... I already registered BuzzedSiriusWaves last year... as I anticipated this split happening.

-------

Guru
    04-20-2009, 08:15 PM #69
    i dont tink its a big deal, maybe effects it short term but shouldnt **** with the price too long. im looking for .50's tommorow and if im wrong i will cry.

04-20-2009, 08:17 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    not that upset, but not too many people defended this site when brandon/rick and a few others were attacking it claiming "censorship" and other pu$$y excuses...maybe you noticed but i am not posting this on the intraday thread, so im not making this my life.im keeping it in this thread and im just gonna keep calling them out on their bullshit until i feel satisfied. if your not interested in me calling them out on their BS then dont read this thread. btw. i wanted to end this post by saying im the assmaster to your mother ..but then i thought twice about it. and i took it back, cause i dont want to indulge in your childish insults
    Well aren't you special....... Why don't you go over there and call them out instead of being a pu$$y and saying it here where they can't address your complaints.... seems like you visit there often enough.... I was silent but, your going on about this is ridiculous....

Page 7 of 23 ... 5678917 ...