Page 13 of 23 ... 31112131415 ...
    Mentor
    04-22-2009, 02:03 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Here is proof that I was the rightful winner of the SiriusBuzz forum contest...

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/memberli...rt=posts&pp=30

At the time of the contest there were only like a handful of posts a week on the forums. I created the Intraday Thread and was like almost the only poster on the thread for weeks. I was committed to keeping it up to date with all of the latest SIRI news and info until more people got on board. I was integral in driving tons of traffic to the forums and it's current popularity. All I am asking for is the prize that I rightfully won.....is that too much to ask?

I am awaiting a response from Charles/Tyler in regards to the details of me getting the new XMP3. I would prefer the arrangements to be made with TSS Radio.....
    If Charles/Tyler think I'm going to just forget about this.......think again. I am hoping they do the right thing. I can understand if they were busy or forgot to notify the winner of the contest (me), but it shouldn't be the winner of the contest's responsibility to notify the contest holder and plead for the prize they rightfully won.....

04-22-2009, 02:24 PM #122
    ^^Somebody get this man an XMP3

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 02:29 PM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    well it has officially started..brandon "flip flop" mathews attacking tyler in his posts and his articles. fkn donk ..and cos btw, i would post my differences in the other forum but the "FORUM LAWS" prohibit it and i'll post here what i see fit. dont tell me what or where or when i can write something so back off. who made you the supreme authority on this freedom thread? especially since you post mostly on the other site , dont come here and tell me what to write. just ignore my posts if you dont like what i have to say..PERIOD.
    Just curious. I read his post. Where does he tell you not to post? You may have misunderstood him, all hes saying is he appreciates all types of posters.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 02:34 PM #124
    If it was any old poster, there would be no cause for actiuon. Because it was a writer, there is possible action. Saying "Hartlieb Harasses Women" simply was not needed, and in point of fact there is no proof that it is accurate. His calls to one woman....Calderone could be construed as harassment, but that is a matter of opinion. Until there is something to say that he indeed harassed someone, it is not appropriate for a writer on this site to state that he harasses all women.

End of story
    brandons an idiot. he gloats about the 1 out of 20 calls he gets right....HE IS GOOD AT TECHNICAL ANALYSIS thats it..then again, his call a few of weeks ago of the 2MILLION SUB LOSS is troublesome, then bankruptcy article right after that . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...WTF is he thinking?????..HES A HUGE FLIP FLOPPER and thinks he's GOD. i am so glad he's not posting here anymore cause i enjoy this site and his comments are TOOO FKN ANNOYING. i admit i read the other site also , just as i read orbitcast & yahoo boards. im in this stock and others too make money, i will not deprive myself of any useful information that i can find...but good riddance to a little WHINEY B**CH.. PARATROOPER RICK is another one and his co-minions that constantly suck brandon like theres no tomorrow.. i say GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM ALL..[/QUOTE]

OOO, I see. He was commenting on your comments here. I dont think you should call anyone a follower of Brandon. Some people may have joined him over their by taking sides on a certain issue that came up, thats a moral stand or whatever, but there probably arent too many of those. Most people post in both places to make them better investors, and share information. I was a very strong supporter of trying to keep everyone in one place, as it is easier and more useful that way, and stuff like this doesnt happen. If this didnt happen, Brandon would have submitted the article to Charlie, Tyler would say, hey this is wrong(whether it is or not) and they would work it out behind the scenes. Talk about it, and get it right. The article goes out, and we dont waste energy with stuff like this.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 03:17 PM #125
    CAN't we all just get along!!!!!

04-22-2009, 03:55 PM #126
    ..and cos btw, i would post my differences in the other forum but the "FORUM LAWS" prohibit it and i'll post here what i see fit. dont tell me what or where or when i can write something so back off. who made you the supreme authority on this freedom thread? especially since you post mostly on the other site , dont come here and tell me what to write. just ignore my posts if you dont like what i have to say..PERIOD.
    I certainly will not back off from my dissenting view of your dribble about Brandon and the other site. I post at both sites and that is My prerogative.... If their Forum Laws prohibit your obnoxious posts than I am sure you could PM them your views directly. No one made me a supreme authority on this freedom thread or anywhere else for that matter, and it would appear, unless I missed it, they didn't grant you that title either... You were the one ranting about the other site and posting it here.... if you are too much of a pu$$y to take your grievances to them directly then fine, continue to rant here..... If there was an Ignore Button I would certainly hit it regarding your BS posts..... without it I will do my best to make you invisible.... thanks for the advice....

Guru
    04-22-2009, 05:08 PM #127
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    CAN't we all just get along!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-22-2009, 05:54 PM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John....... Agreed!!!!!

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 06:01 PM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    I certainly will not back off from my dissenting view of your dribble about Brandon and the other site. I post at both sites and that is My prerogative.... If their Forum Laws prohibit your obnoxious posts than I am sure you could PM them your views directly. No one made me a supreme authority on this freedom thread or anywhere else for that matter, and it would appear, unless I missed it, they didn't grant you that title either... You were the one ranting about the other site and posting it here.... if you are too much of a pu$$y to take your grievances to them directly then fine, continue to rant here..... If there was an Ignore Button I would certainly hit it regarding your BS posts..... without it I will do my best to make you invisible.... thanks for the advice....
    no one made me supreme authority nor do i want that title. i'm just posting my opinion on this thread, hope you noticed i am not bashing brandon or anyone on the intraday stock thread, i am keeping it here, and it will stay here. refute any of the flip flops and any of the HORRENDOUS calls i point out brandon has made with facts not just saying my posts are dribble, cause i am using facts...i dont want to argue with you cos, so i'll leave it at that....gl in your trades.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 06:31 PM #130
    while brandon continues to bash tyler, he has now offered a different view of the liberty shares issue. he says looking through the perspective of an opposing view point, the new stock issue can just buy out the preferred shares. ending in the same result, fewer outstanding shares. while i would love to have less dillution and wish his thoughts would turn out true, its not gonna happen. anyone with common sense will tell you that. malone will never sell his 40% of the company for 1 billion in common.LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL...KEEP DRINKING THE KOOLAID @ SATWAVES..LMFAOOOOOOO...btw, i know people like relmor, cos, and others who are not dumb will not drink the koolaid but, sad alot of fools are....peace out
    Last edited by bassmaster; 04-22-2009 at 07:07 PM.

Page 13 of 23 ... 31112131415 ...