Page 10 of 23 ... 8910111220 ...
    Mentor
    04-21-2009, 01:28 PM #91
    Homer: Demian and I will be the primary... but we will make you a secondary... with privelages.

04-21-2009, 01:39 PM #92
    BTW, I was just on Yahoo and saw a bunch of posters making a big deal about an article by Brandon and his claim that Sirius can issue a billion shares and back out of the Liberty deal before 12/31/2009, thereby reducing dilution by 1.5BB shares.

I checked out his article... too bad he's wrong.

I hear what many of you on this forum are concerned about without him here, the discussion that he sparks is missing, I agree. But it's articles like the one that is posted over there right now that is dangerous. It is 100% wrong - and if you read the responses under it and the responses on Yahoo pumping it - you realize just how dangerous articles like that can be. There are many that are following his every word and praising him for it. What happens when they realize that he's wrong? Who gets blamed?

Yes I know, I said I would stay far away from his site - but reading the comments on Yahoo - it raised my curiosity to the point where I wanted to see for my own eyes how wrong it is... I wasn't surprised. What I won't do is tell those people over there about him being wrong...

Caveat emptor. I'll let them figure it out on their own.

--------

04-21-2009, 01:47 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Homer: I would like to recruit you and everyone else in this thread over to my new site, run by me and Demain. It will be called OrbitAlphaWaveYahoggle_Buzz411.com. Don't forget that underscore... VERY important.
    Newman,

What about newbies like myself? Will there be any censoring of inane
    questions? If there is I'm afraid I won't be able to follow you there.
    Also, will you be conducting any contests? If you
    are I'll have to start preparing my posts. A new radio will be nice.

Julie
    P.S. I like your avatar, you do look familar though. Ever been to Michigan?

Guru
    04-21-2009, 02:40 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    BTW, I was just on Yahoo and saw a bunch of posters making a big deal about an article by Brandon and his claim that Sirius can issue a billion shares and back out of the Liberty deal before 12/31/2009, thereby reducing dilution by 1.5BB shares.

I checked out his article... too bad he's wrong.

I hear what many of you on this forum are concerned about without him here, the discussion that he sparks is missing, I agree. But it's articles like the one that is posted over there right now that is dangerous. It is 100% wrong - and if you read the responses under it and the responses on Yahoo pumping it - you realize just how dangerous articles like that can be. There are many that are following his every word and praising him for it. What happens when they realize that he's wrong? Who gets blamed?

Yes I know, I said I would stay far away from his site - but reading the comments on Yahoo - it raised my curiosity to the point where I wanted to see for my own eyes how wrong it is... I wasn't surprised. What I won't do is tell those people over there about him being wrong...

Caveat emptor. I'll let them figure it out on their own.

--------

Caveat emptor, I guess you are right there are some that are almost buying the site with donations or are you saying that they are buying into the information.

You and I and others know that that information is wrong. I will put it in a simple mans way. It would be like if you bought a home then a year later you refinanced it. You may be able to pay off the money barrowed but you will never get the fees back. The fees in this case are 30 million and 40% stake in SIRIXM. The deal is done as of the second part being finalized.

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 03:29 PM #95
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Caveat emptor, I guess you are right there are some that are almost buying the site with donations or are you saying that they are buying into the information.

You and I and others know that that information is wrong. I will put it in a simple mans way. It would be like if you bought a home then a year later you refinanced it. You may be able to pay off the money barrowed but you will never get the fees back. The fees in this case are 30 million and 40% stake in SIRIXM. The deal is done as of the second part being finalized.
    Don't worry Homer and John i took up the mantle and posted it to relmor here to inform him that homer and John straightened me out here a month ago when i posted it here..he asked Brandon about it and quoted me and homer(sorry john your out again) and he is sticking by the article...LOL

Guru
    04-21-2009, 03:48 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Don't worry Homer and John i took up the mantle and posted it to relmor here to inform him that homer and John straightened me out here a month ago when i posted it here..he asked Brandon about it and quoted me and homer(sorry john your out again) and he is sticking by the article...LOL

So what else is new on all parts of your comment. Me being left out and given no credit for a brain, Brandon sticking to his article. I think he still believes they will go bankrupt or lose 2 million net subs this year, that is all old news.

04-21-2009, 04:09 PM #97
    It is utterly amazing that he still sticks to the article... wow. I'm almost speechless. That's why I say, sites with writings like that are dangerous.

The termination clauses in the investment agreement are quite specific -- notice how Brandon doesn't even quote from the investment agreement itself, but rather the much shorter and easy to be confused over 8-K instead? Then he didn't even bother to read the certificate of designations for the preferred shares... it's unreal to makes DD mistakes like this, then to stand by them.

Those poor readers over there that don't realize how wrong it is...

--------

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 04:16 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    It is utterly amazing that he still sticks to the article... wow. I'm almost speechless. That's why I say, sites with writings like that are dangerous.

The termination clauses in the investment agreement are quite specific -- notice how Brandon doesn't even quote from the investment agreement itself, but rather the much shorter and easy to be confused over 8-K instead? Then he didn't even bother to read the certificate of designations for the preferred shares... it's unreal to makes DD mistakes like this, then to stand by them.

Those poor readers over there that don't realize how wrong it is...

--------
    Yes Homer,that is the same mistake i made when i posted it,but i 'm not a writer who should have the facts first with some DD..
    They'll learn as we did..

Guru
    04-21-2009, 04:33 PM #99
    Homer I think we need to debate again I have to disagree with your second round (or is it the third really) of dilution and it not being a big deal. I am sorry I think people are sick of getting screwed. Now while it may only be another BILLION. After the first time people were expecting them to use that dilution to pay off debt not use it as a fee to just get an extention. Also that is another 13% of dilution people were not counting on. I also dont agree with Tyler on what he said, that just because they have them they dont have to use them. They are doing it for a reason, what a billion or 2 of extra shares is not enough now they need an extra billion.
    Last edited by john; 04-21-2009 at 04:39 PM.

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 07:53 PM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post

It's not about the radio......

All this talk and concern about the site being at risk of a lawsuit in regards to a personal opinion expressed on the message board by one individual, but no concern about the site opening itself up to possible fraud charges for having contests to motivate individuals to generate free content for them and then never rewarding the prize to the rightful winner?
    Here is proof that I was the rightful winner of the SiriusBuzz forum contest...

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/memberli...rt=posts&pp=30

At the time of the contest there were only like a handful of posts a week on the forums. I created the Intraday Thread and was like almost the only poster on the thread for weeks. I was committed to keeping it up to date with all of the latest SIRI news and info until more people got on board. I was integral in driving tons of traffic to the forums and it's current popularity. All I am asking for is the prize that I rightfully won.....is that too much to ask?

I am awaiting a response from Charles/Tyler in regards to the details of me getting the new XMP3. I would prefer the arrangements to be made with TSS Radio.....
    Last edited by Demian; 04-21-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Page 10 of 23 ... 8910111220 ...