Page 20 of 23 ... 101819202122 ...
    Guru
    05-03-2009, 07:35 AM #191
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    It is with great disappointment that I find myself having to still respond to this thread, but certain clarifications need to be made.

A principal at another site who was once involved in this site has moved on. That is fine, but what is not was the fact that there was a dual existence for a period of time.

SiriusBuzz at no time condoned this dual existence on both sites, nor do we condone the linkbacks, etc. that transpired. Especially considering that the person was acting as two different people. We were not fully aware of the dual existence until recently, and must address it for reasons of credibility.

What transpired comes off as disingenuous and challenges the very fabric of trust that readers have in a site. I am not a perfect person, but I have made every effort to be above board with readers at all times. The actions that transpired recently were not actions that I myself would have taken.

In fairness, I believe that the individual was not meaning to harm the site, but was in the throws of making a difficult decision for himself, and not wanting to "burn any bridges" as he contemplated what he was going to do.

This site did not condone or support this dual existence. As soon as we confirmed it, we made this announcement so as to be above board with our readers.

It is my hope that the actions of this individual, and the duplicity that occurred, will not be held against this site by readers.

Thank you all for your readership and participation, and rest assured that we make all efforts to keep things at SiriusBuzz above board.

Let me guess cfrceo is Brandon.

Head Honcho
    05-03-2009, 01:34 PM #192
    Nope, newman is xm dave and apparently he likes to quote himself and talk about it like that person is someone else.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=181
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    05-03-2009, 01:35 PM #193
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Nope, newman is xm dave and apparently he likes to quote himself and talk about it like that person is someone else.

I couldn't agree more SiriusBuzz.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    05-03-2009, 05:48 PM #194
    hey SIRIUSBUZZ, since it was newman that told me to quiet down on the brandon bashing, can i get back to "noting" all of brandons flip flops (with some vigor obv)?

P.S. comes to back to my original theory, they had this planned out ... no big deal , it is capitalism, but its wrong they bashed the users of this site as an excuse to do the other one...be a man and say "due to the popularity of this forum we're gonna create a new one and hopefully we can make it better and be more successful"...theyre just pu$$ies... lol@newman being a double agent. btw...this site's main contributors are by far the best and most realistic posters of all sirius stock forums.

Mentor
    05-03-2009, 06:20 PM #195
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post

That's f**ed up for him to do that,explains why he wasn't around to put the sticky's and other stuff upo here..Typical Dallas cowbot fan,no loyalty and not man enough to spell it out and leave...And i just joined there because i like a few posters there with their incite on this stock because you had to register to see the post's and then they started posting Homer's ,John's and
    a littyle bit of my post over there,was going to say something there about that because i know Homer and John said they weren't goping to join there..
    That is just not right!!!! at all,I'm pissed now...

Head Honcho
    05-03-2009, 07:14 PM #196
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hey SIRIUSBUZZ, since it was newman that told me to quiet down on the brandon bashing, can i get back to "noting" all of brandons flip flops (with some vigor obv)?
    Contrary to popular belief, I am not a big fan of censoring... that being said, I am not a fan of gratuitous profanity either. I find that yelling, screaming, and name calling just takes away from the strength and validity of an argument. Plus... if you use profanities more sparingly... they mean more when you say them
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Banned
    05-03-2009, 10:58 PM #197
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    His calls to one woman....Calderone could be construed as harassment, but that is a matter of opinion. Until there is something to say that he indeed harassed someone, it is not appropriate for a writer on this site to state that he harasses all women.

End of story
    I agree with you on most thing Tyler, but on this you are wrong. I am sure this was covered 5 pages from where I am now, but the scenario Hartleib himself stated is harassment. Admission of guilt is still guilt. Perhaps the story went too far in regards to what I perceive to be an unstable person.

I'll leave it at that and continue reading.

Guru
    05-03-2009, 11:36 PM #198
    what the shit, how does it come down to every single person that has worked for you guys all of a sudden gets banned, or fired or something. I can understand with brandon and possibly even newman which just seems like a weird ass situation, but why demian? I know im only getting mostly 1 side of the story but i always apreciated demian way more than any1 else, and 1 of the reasons i started reading and posting :/

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 12:20 AM #199
    You are definitely getting one side of the story because I have no problem with Demian and I know Tyler certainly does not.

For the record, no one has banned or fired. One time... muscle13 wanted me to ban him but, I did not ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jmm232 View Post
    I agree with you on most thing Tyler, but on this you are wrong. I am sure this was covered 5 pages from where I am now, but the scenario Hartleib himself stated is harassment. Admission of guilt is still guilt. Perhaps the story went too far in regards to what I perceive to be an unstable person.
    Would you poke the cage of a guy who is willing to sue Sirius XM corporation? When I was 17 I had the cuffs slapped on me and I could have kicked and screamed my innocence but, it wouldn't have made a difference :-) It doesn't matter if you are right, you still have to go to court when someone sues you.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    05-04-2009, 12:44 AM #200
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    well it has officially started..brandon "flip flop" mathews attacking tyler in his posts and his articles. fkn donk ..and cos btw, i would post my differences in the other forum but the "FORUM LAWS" prohibit it and i'll post here what i see fit. dont tell me what or where or when i can write something so back off. who made you the supreme authority on this freedom thread? especially since you post mostly on the other site , dont come here and tell me what to write. just ignore my posts if you dont like what i have to say..PERIOD.
    whooooooooaaaaa , wait a minute here. Bassmaster ? i beg to differ , you have to out fish me first before you claim that glory. my friend , the Bass-Apprentice , will soon take my title of Bassmaster as i graduate to " BassVader "

just kidding man , nice to meet you.

lol , what's up guys ! i've been so busy with work and classes i haven't a real clue of whats going on. i can always count on people in here to bring me up to speed though. i've read several articles and threads in here but the only thing i remember is Malone. can he make a difference in the company ?

peace out !

pessimists < > optimists

Page 20 of 23 ... 101819202122 ...