Page 9 of 23 ... 789101119 ...
    Mentor
    04-21-2009, 03:04 AM #81
    That's all fine and dandy, but what about the real issue at hand...

Where is my ****ing radio?

04-21-2009, 04:05 AM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    cant find any newswire release about the proxy so i cant connect it with a time except that its on the SIRIUS website, i dont think it would have that fast an impact on the takedown nor anything negative to stall the stock.
    I received the email from Sirius' Investor Relations at 5:02 PM EDT; I see that the filing was accepted by the SEC at 4:25 PM EDT. The first drop in pps started at approximately 1PM, then again shortly before 3PM - with a steady drop to red at the close.

I have seen stock prices react to SEC filings before they actually show up as being filed - that is not new to me. But I don't really see anything quite that negative in the Proxy to cause such a dramatic drop in pps. The increase in the share ceiling is irrelevant at this point... the stock is already diluted to hell. Fill dilution is around 6.4BB shares already. Why raise it to 9BB? Because I expect to see more near term debt to be swapped for equity in the next 12-18 months.

That's also part of the reason they're extending the deadline for the RS to June - since NASDAQ is giving them more time, they're taking it. And if they need to swap more debt for equity during this time, they will. Remember, they do have payments due during this time... payments due to Liberty. Don't be surprised if they're made in equity.

I agree, proft taking is the most likely culprit.

P.S. - I no longer believe that a RS is on the table for 2009. But we could see it by next June, obviously. It all depends on how much equity is issued for debt - and the impact it has on the pps.

---------

Guru
    04-21-2009, 08:05 AM #83
    i agree homer, i dont think an r/s is inevitable as some seem to say. I also think today will be back green again .

Guru
    04-21-2009, 08:24 AM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    No, no, no -- ya all are copying off of me, now stop it... I already registered BuzzedSiriusWaves last year... as I anticipated this split happening.

-------

Ho come on homer even a fool could see mine is totally different from yours Look at the two; "SiriusWavesBuzz" and yours BuzzedSiriusWaves First of all I have quotation marks around mine and you used the pass tense for Buzz, finally your words are in the wrong order. I am sorry yours makes no sense.

cos1000, No I did not see it, as you can see I am to busy goofing off.

Demain, I hope to god I dont have to put that I am messing around after each of my post. I will put your mind at rest, I dont care about the radio.

Guru
    04-21-2009, 11:22 AM #85
    well demian i think u need a team of lawyers first before u can get them to act :O

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 11:22 AM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Demain, I hope to god I dont have to put that I am messing around after each of my post. I will put your mind at rest, I dont care about the radio.

John,

It's not about the radio......

All this talk and concern about the site being at risk of a lawsuit in regards to a personal opinion expressed on the message board by one individual, but no concern about the site opening itself up to possible fraud charges for having contests to motivate individuals to generate free content for them and then never rewarding the prize to the rightful winner?

04-21-2009, 12:24 PM #87
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Ho come on homer even a fool could see mine is totally different from yours Look at the two; "SiriusWavesBuzz" and yours BuzzedSiriusWaves First of all I have quotation marks around mine and you used the pass tense for Buzz, finally your words are in the wrong order. I am sorry yours makes no sense.
    "Buzzed" was not meant to be "past tense"... if you know what I mean.

---

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 12:36 PM #88
    Homer: I would like to recruit you and everyone else in this thread over to my new site, run by me and Demain. It will be called OrbitAlphaWaveYahoggle_Buzz411.com. Don't forget that underscore... VERY important.

04-21-2009, 12:44 PM #89
    Finally an official invite! But, will I be primary, secondary, tertiary - or just a peon? My ego can only take so much in one week, you know...

Guru
    04-21-2009, 01:26 PM #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Sirius Buzz owes me a satellite radio.......I was the clear winner of the contest.

If they decide to make things right.........I would prefer the new XMP3.
    good choice

Page 9 of 23 ... 789101119 ...