Page 6 of 23 ... 4567816 ...
    Guru
    04-20-2009, 03:16 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    My feelings were a little hurt that I didn't receive a PM and wasn't recruited for the new site. I didn't even know about the new forum over there until recently. Why was Tripping recruited and get a PM and not me? I didn't want to say anything, but I was a little jealous of Tripping and my feelings were hurt...

Demian, I know you are messing around but I have to do it.

What does your PUSSYcat hurt? That time of the month for you?

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 03:27 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Demian - I was hoping to contact each person here I considered an ally/friend - but with the horseS#it rumors about WHY I was doing it I decided to stop at the exact point I was at. It was apparent to me that no matter what I did to try and maintain contact with you guys - it could be misinterpreted. I do miss several of you and wish it had not gone down this way. Either way - I'm trying to do what I feel is right. I am always open to suggestion/debate. Many of us can see beyond the profanity/stupidity as I alluded before.

I would post my email here - but my current thought is that it would be a terrible idea. If ANY of you want to hear my exact thoughts - I will not mince words or BS - I will give you exactly the truth. I hope many of you visit from time to time or contact me directly.

Charles/Tyler can contact me directly if they have any concerns... I've said my piece.

Hey Rick,do us all a favor and take your high school Girl drama somewhere else,we don't need it or want it here,obviiously you knew it was wrong because the right thing would have been to post it here publicly and inform or invite everyone to join your site,Which BTW hope you are successfull,but you chose to be sneaky and childish about it and PM as you say YOUR FRIENDS AND ALLIES,please give me a break with that crap...
    But thank you for posting your thoughts here and respect your feelings on the matter,but you decided to choose sides,GOOD BYE..

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 03:27 PM #53
    John, were you recruited for the new site? I think they may have been going in reverse alphabetical order because D would have come before T and J otherwise......I like to think that anyway.

I'm still offended by Sirius Buzz too......

The whole reason I joined this site was because they were having a contest where whoever posted the most would get a free Sirius satellite radio. I had more posts than anyone when the contest was supposed to end and I still have more posts than anyone on this board to this day...

Where's my ****ing radio?

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 03:30 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    John, were you recruited for the new site? I think they may have been going in reverse alphabetical order because D would have come before T and J otherwise......I like to think that anyway.

I'm still offended by Sirius Buzz too......

The whole reason I joined this site was because they were having a contest where whoever posted the most would get a free Sirius satellite radio. I had more posts than anyone when the contest was supposed to end and I still have more posts than anyone on this board to this day...

Where's my ****ing radio?
    LMAO good one ,they changed the rules,it's now 5000 post for the radio,type away..

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 03:31 PM #55
    brandon "flip flop" matthews is also blaming the retrace on the fake bk news.. the retrace happened well before the news hit the wires. someone correct me if im wrong. why cant it be just healthy profit taking?

Guru
    04-20-2009, 03:35 PM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post

the main reason im PISSED OFF. there are now 2 sites which i check for info from particular posters..NOT BRANDON OR RICK , just a couple of others..although i will still enjoy a majority of brandons articles, his posts are still annoying(especially when he's just gloating or crying). there are a shitload of posts talking about money , donations, revenue from the dvd, products for sale...i mean did he intentionally leave this site to make more money on his own seeing how popular this forum is?? i think thats a better reason than censorship.

I can see reason in most of those items. I personally cant find fault with anyone trying to make a buck though. I dont even get to pissed at Charles Ergen when he tried to takeover SIRIXM. He was out to make a buck, can any of us say we would not do the same given the option. I dont think for a moment that if it was DISH directly involved that the share holders of DISH would not be saying, yea that a boy Charles. Even the people (and I am in that group) that are buying and selling SIRIXM are now doing it on the backs of others.

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 03:36 PM #57
    Sirius Buzz owes me a satellite radio.......I was the clear winner of the contest.

If they decide to make things right.........I would prefer the new XMP3.

Enthusiast
    04-20-2009, 03:36 PM #58
    assmaster,
    Are you really that upset about this ordeal? Get a life man....

Guru
    04-20-2009, 03:38 PM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    brandon "flip flop" matthews is also blaming the retrace on the fake bk news.. the retrace happened well before the news hit the wires. someone correct me if im wrong. why cant it be just healthy profit taking?

No, you are correct.

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 03:43 PM #60
    Charles and Tyler,

I want that XMP3 or I may go off and start my own site......

I kept waiting for the contest winner to be announced.....and I never saw it. I was the clear winner of the contest. I was following who had the most posts on a daily basis and no one was even close to me. I had like double the amount of posts of my nearest competition....

Page 6 of 23 ... 4567816 ...