Page 18 of 26 ... 81617181920 ...
    Mentor
    04-17-2009, 04:17 PM #171
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Ok Dmo,you get the Sarah Bernhart post of the day,and for that you win a years supply of Xanex,anti depressent meds...congrats
    Starting to see a pattern. You mock religion, now you see another post with God in it, and pile on. Interesting.

Guru
    04-17-2009, 04:20 PM #172
    he is johnny irish, step brother of lucifer himself. bwahahahahaha

Enthusiast
    04-17-2009, 04:24 PM #173
    30's are gone forever. i just spit on my screen...lmao

and that coming from another person from within good old pa.... im from the york lancaster area myself.

and with this stock it could go either way with or without any type of news good or bad..

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 04:25 PM #174
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Starting to see a pattern. You mock religion, now you see another post with God in it, and pile on. Interesting.
    No Relmor,thought Brandon had posted that,went over and saw it was asm,not mocking religion or God,was commenting on Brandon's emotional swings..

Enthusiast
    04-17-2009, 04:26 PM #175
    I agree with Relmor.......................... I know you guys are better than that. Iv'e seen it. Have a good weekend, and congrats on your trades. I have to get back to camp............... the Dog will be coming in soon, and I'm sure he'll need some attention after such a long, forceful run. Later..... ..killer .............. keeper of the dog........................ .

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 04:28 PM #176
    I would like to revisit this chart again. I had commented previously on SIRI's finding support on the middle BB. Now SIRI has been bouncing off of the upper BB as it did during it's last rally. The RSI, MACD, and MFI all have room left to run on this leg. The last rally brought 6 up days in a row. This will be SIRI's 3rd up day on this rally. Notice the 200 DMA line in red looming above. I believe it is headed there and possibly on this leg up, but as I have said previously, I think there may be 2 legs divided by a consolidation period around the .50 level. That is becoming less likely though with the action I am seeing and the 200 DMA looming so close just above. We will know more next week....

Last edited by Demian; 04-17-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 04:29 PM #177
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    ? Really? Your mocking a post from another forum? Isnt that why he left in the first place? And you still must actually expend energy to be condencending? INteresting. WHy dont you just be hapy sirius went up 20% today, and leave someones else happy alone? Are you that miserable inside? Of all the posts to ridicule, you ridicule that post?
    Relmor read the whole thread here,you will see it is about the theme and dissing everyone from here ,there....and BTW you just did the same mistake i made,read one post and assume,see you saw God and commented....

Guru
    04-17-2009, 04:30 PM #178
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    just for a chuckle from brandon's site:

Geez Brandon, you did predict a possible pull back to close at .48 cents. That is looking to be true.

Thanks again Rick and Brandon for this great new forum. And thanks to all who kept my jumpy a$$ from selling at .48. Brandon, I'm trying like hell to learn how to read those charts. Vegas anyone =)

Brandon,
    I know a few million posts ago, you said no one was giving you credit for your 0.50 call..Your analysis and minute by minute updates provided the badly needed tools to help a novice like myself make atleast somewhat informed decisions to throw in more 'good money after bad'. It helped me average down from $3.30 with 8K shares about 3-4 months ago to an average of 0.67 with 55K shares.I think you deserve more than just a 'good call Brandon'Hats off to you

Brandon, are you starting to get the I told you so urge to all the naysayers. You have done pretty good so far with your insight my man, the articles are good reads.

I stuck in out thanks to all of the valuable information I have read and learned from the people who contribute to this forum and I must thank you all... now I can relax and just enoy. No way I will be selling.. long and strong now.

it goes on and on... geesh

Hey I know I am no Brandon but go here at the bottom of the page:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...0518#post20518

and P.S. I never changed that estimate from the time I made it.

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 04:34 PM #179
    Good post Demian,looks like the 200mda is in play by that chart..
    would love to vsee it come to fruition in the next month... .65 by May 17th,i'll take that..

Guru
    04-17-2009, 04:35 PM #180
    Quote Originally Posted by tim wallick View Post
    30's are gone forever. i just spit on my screen...lmao

and that coming from another person from within good old pa.... im from the york lancaster area myself.

and with this stock it could go either way with or without any type of news good or bad..

You had me spitting on my screen with that one because it is totally true. I dont put any PPS out of range with this company.

Page 18 of 26 ... 81617181920 ...