Page 10 of 15 ... 89101112 ...
    Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-16-2009, 02:52 PM #91
    [QUOTE=Demian;29267]Ok, I have been gone so far this week.....I have come back to celebrate breaking .40!

I have also been working on my wedding plans.....marrying a Russian gymnast is more complicated than I thought.

Ya, trying marrying 3 all in the same week dude, rough I tell ya, I feel like a pretzel

Mentor
    04-16-2009, 03:18 PM #92
    Why does this Intraday Thread still say yesterdays date again? I was thinking it was Wednesday all day today.......

04-16-2009, 03:22 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Why does this Intraday Thread still say yesterdays date again? I was thinking it was Wednesday all day today.......
    Ha, well I stumbled into that "Off Topic" thread thinking it was the daily intaday thread. I almost posted about how you bitches just put up 2 pages about football!!! I soon saw my error and promptly left

04-16-2009, 03:23 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    That is it isnt it. I have averaged down where I am pure profit now for awhile.
    My original plan was to take out original investment at some point and let the rest ride for at least a year before I start thinking of taking profits on that portion.

I took a little off already for wife placation. But I was trying to hold out on the rest of the initial investment. I am slowly breaking down. But not yet This stock makes you crazy.
    I originally felt that we were going to be stuck under .39(edited because I think it was really .33) until 1Q. I had my ambitions checked. But When it flew above .40 the first time I got too excited and now am disappointed. I am still waiting for .60+ to take the initial out but not sure I am going to make it.
    I here you Air. I placed a 60 day sell at .42 on half my shares a few weeks back. Went through this afternoon. It was 50% of my shares and almost covered my total investment in the stock. Now it's mostly free shares. My plan was to unload at .42 and hold the rest until 1Q. If it's bad news that results in a siginificant drop, consider rebuying to add more. If good news and it takes off, consider next sale point or possibly rebuying at that point. My problem now is what to do if it hits .50 before 1Q. That would put me in the 100% profit range and even if it's mostly a psychological milestone (some argument could be had there) it's hard to ignore the impulse to sale. Those cats averaged down to .13 or so are killing me. If I would have listened when the boys were screaming buy at .06 I would be one. Instead, I put on a dress and hid in a closet sucking my thumb while the world was coming to an end.

Mentor
    04-16-2009, 03:24 PM #95
    I'm still looking for a spike up into the close and maintaining my .43 close prediction......about a half hour to go now.

Enthusiast
    04-16-2009, 03:39 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by TWAsiri View Post
    Those cats averaged down to .13 or so are killing me. If I would have listened when the boys were screaming buy at .06 I would be one. Instead, I put on a dress and hid in a closet sucking my thumb while the world was coming to an end.
    I am one of those cats. My balls grew to the size of watermelons and it was hard to walk for a little while while I was worried about them getting cut off.

Whereas I was dabbling when I bought in at $2.80 and $1.30 during the slide. Was stupid not to have stops. I waited and poured in the rest of my spec stash at .11 .06( had a buy in at .04 that missed) got my av down to .116 bought a little more higher that put me overall at .125.

Sometimes I feel that maybe greed is taking over and not letting me take the profits but I had a plan and I am trying to stick to it. You know ...better to have a plan than to wander aimlessly. Sometimes it is good to change the plan but I know the minute I do. I miss the big upside. Yep I guess that is greed coming through.

But I really really really feel this thing is still so undervalued. Just dont get why it doesnt correct better/faster. Is it because of the overall market? I still think it should have corrected higher. Is there still downside? even with poor Q1 I think it is undervalued. So here I stay.

I originally thought it would stay down through Q1 as the shorts kept it down slowly slowly covering. Then I thought they paniced when it shot above .40. Maybe they gained control and this is happening. But now I wonder why there are just no buyers outside of shorts.
    Last edited by airman; 04-16-2009 at 03:46 PM.

04-16-2009, 03:52 PM #97
    with 10 min to go I'm guessing the mm push us past .42 on close at 4:00:06 if not probably be at .416

04-16-2009, 03:55 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I'm still looking for a spike up into the close and maintaining my .43 close prediction......about a half hour to go now.
    OK D. 6 minutes to go. It's now or never!

04-16-2009, 03:58 PM #99
    2 min left and MACD and RSI are not in our favor

04-16-2009, 03:58 PM #100
    uh oh. Looks like they have other ideas. Need more shares after all those sales at .41/.42 today. AH may be interesting.

Page 10 of 15 ... 89101112 ...