Page 12 of 12 ... 2101112
    04-18-2009, 09:31 PM #111
    About 3 years. I have purchased it at $3.4? to a low of .09. The
    majority was at the .09. I've never sold any, just averaged down.
    I know, I know big mistake not to sell then buy back, but as I said
    I am too inexperianced to do much more than I am doing now.
    Don't tell anyone, I don't want to be ridiculed again. Just got over
    the last time, lol.
    Julie

Guru
    04-18-2009, 09:59 PM #112
    well u did the right thing if u make a profit in the long run, you can always be right with your assesment but wrong with your timing. so you had to avg down a bit to get back but at least u didnt sell in the bk scare and lose it all, that took balls :O i got lucky with my timing, im sure i would of thought siri was undervalued at a dollar last year around the merger too if i was investing then. gonna watch the ufc ppv ! anderson silva is such a bad ass heh

Mentor
    04-19-2009, 02:01 AM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo
    The best feature I like is the heated seats. Even in the summer, I sometimes have the air blasting and the seat is on. Weird, I know.
    Not that weird. I use my seat warmers all the time. I have a bad back, and those seat warmers actually do a lot to help loosen up some of the tightness I get in my muscles. Feels great.

I bought a Chevy Tahoe this past summer. It has an auto-ignition, with a "brain". If the temperature is hot outside, it automatically turns on the AC. If it is cold outside, it automatically turns on the heater and the seat warmers. Pretty nice... though I can see how it wastes a lot of gas. It was very useful this winter though. I just moved to Dallas from further down south. I had a few seperate occasions where freezing rain actually froze my doors completely sealed. I had absolutely no way to get into my vehicle, but I used my auto start. It automatically turned on the heater, and a few minutes later, ice is starting to melt. Very handy!

04-19-2009, 08:33 AM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Not that weird. I use my seat warmers all the time. I have a bad back, and those seat warmers actually do a lot to help loosen up some of the tightness I get in my muscles. Feels great.

I bought a Chevy Tahoe this past summer. It has an auto-ignition, with a "brain". If the temperature is hot outside, it automatically turns on the AC. If it is cold outside, it automatically turns on the heater and the seat warmers. Pretty nice... though I can see how it wastes a lot of gas. It was very useful this winter though. I just moved to Dallas from further down south. I had a few seperate occasions where freezing rain actually froze my doors completely sealed. I had absolutely no way to get into my vehicle, but I used my auto start. It automatically turned on the heater, and a few minutes later, ice is starting to melt. Very handy!
    I had the heated seats on the 2 previous cars so when I got this newest
    one, the Ford Edge, it was the only option I didn't want to do without.
    Your remote start feature with auto temp adjust sounds awesome.
    That would be a great feature for here in Michigan where the temps
    vary so much from day to day, we can't anticipate the night before
    how to adjust our temp.
    Hey, that would be a great new Topic. "What car features do you love"
    Off topic board I suppose.
    Julie
    P.S. Does half of this board live in Texas? I have 2 brothers who live
    in Dallas, does that count?

Guru
    04-19-2009, 12:12 PM #115
    yeah that counts haha, man i dont have the brain in mine it just turns on and hopefully i already had my ac or my heater on, it usually works out though :O

04-19-2009, 01:33 PM #116
    Hey Tripp, Do you mind if I ask why you got rid of HAYZ? I bought a little bit of it earlier last week. Just curious.

Guru
    04-19-2009, 03:09 PM #117
    well it might of been a mistake but i think its gonna take bit longer to get a profit out of hayz with a .19 cent avg, i think that talk about a going concern is going to hurt the sp in the short term. i may buy back in if it falls substantially, understand that i am playing such a small amount on hayz that it really isnt a bother to me to trade in and out of it.

04-19-2009, 10:10 PM #118
    Hope you don't mind jumping in here, but I sold my HAYZ too, as well as my ELI, small profit is always better than a loss. I think having one speculative stock is enough. LOL. Oh, forgot I still hold on to GCHK.
    See you all tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well it might of been a mistake but i think its gonna take bit longer to get a profit out of hayz with a .19 cent avg, i think that talk about a going concern is going to hurt the sp in the short term. i may buy back in if it falls substantially, understand that i am playing such a small amount on hayz that it really isnt a bother to me to trade in and out of it.

Page 12 of 12 ... 2101112