Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-13-2009, 03:07 AM #1

RUMORS of my demise... have been greatly exaggerated

To all friends and associated posters... I apologize for the complete absence of my posting over here..... I've been taking a break and re-evaluating some things... across my portfolio and life in general.

I will now be hanging my hat HERE:
    http://www.satwavesforum.com/phpbb/

please keep in mind that the new site is a work in progress....

If anyone has trouble with the registration - let me know please.

I need sleep now....

HERE'S to a GREAT WEEK..............

Mentor
    04-13-2009, 03:18 AM #2
    Rick, I am sure we are all sad to see you go. Good luck over at SatWaves with Brandon... he is still sticking his head in here every once in a while to say Hi and add his 2 cents, I hope you will do the same. If it doesn't work out, you can always come back! (with only a small amount of required begging necessary).

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-13-2009, 03:34 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Rick, I am sure we are all sad to see you go. Good luck over at SatWaves with Brandon... he is still sticking his head in here every once in a while to say Hi and add his 2 cents, I hope you will do the same. If it doesn't work out, you can always come back! (with only a small amount of required begging necessary).
    Might take you up on that... once I've actually gotten some sleep.

Programming has CONSUMED my life since last week. I cannot believe the things I've pulled off on this short notice project stuff.... I have got to get some sleep.

Going to be a LONG monday.

04-13-2009, 04:34 PM #4
    Good to know there's an alternative, seems there's more and more cursing at each other here then the stock info, I'm used too. Hope that's not the shark coming Siriusbuzz... I'll probably just go back to being a lurker...

Enthusiast
    04-13-2009, 06:09 PM #5
    Rick.............. having trouble logging on to your satwaves site. It won't take my user name killerkaul. Will keep trying. See you soon. killer and the Dog.

Mentor
    04-13-2009, 10:40 PM #6
    killer

Where the hell have you been! This place is going to hell!!! We need the dog to start controlling the herd! We need your calming voice of reason to settle down the troops!

04-13-2009, 10:44 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Rick.............. having trouble logging on to your satwaves site. It won't take my user name killerkaul. Will keep trying. See you soon. killer and the Dog.
    Hey killer, is everyone jumping ship here? Or just expending to new areas? Have you heard from SI? I hope all is well with you! Gina

Enthusiast
    04-14-2009, 12:32 AM #8
    Gina.............. I don't know if I would call it jumping ship, however, it seems to be popular consensus that input from Brandon and Paratrooper Rick is desireable in these troubled times. They have the new site also, and it appears to be a good one as well. Time will tell where we all end up. As long as it is TOGETHER, I really don't care. Things have been falling apart as of late..... as you know. Cos nor I have any idea of the whereabouts of sl62, but his leadership is sorely missed ................. I do hope he is well and just on vacation or something, but it is not like him to be absent for so long without word. Missed as well is Cos1000. His has been a limited presence, as he has been very busy earning $$$$$$$$$$$$. The Dog and I feel very vulnerable without the full strength of the Brigade Commanders. Here's hoping that the new day dawns a much better future for us all. You take care Gina. Good nite for now. ....killer and the Dog.