Page 3 of 4 1234
    04-09-2009, 10:33 PM #21
    Yeah, that chick is a little scary.

Check this guy out. Amazing talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4

Mentor
    04-09-2009, 11:59 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I'm selling all of my SIRI next week so I can marry this Russian gymnast girl I met online. She is very flexible and I think we will be very happy together. Here is a video of her doing her gymnastics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfi5VRXmIw

I'm kind of split between her and this chick.....still trying to decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4G2...eature=channel

Mentor
    04-10-2009, 12:36 AM #23
    Demian: The second one I think is cuter, but not as talented. Also, that white peice of cloth doesn't really cover much up....

Enthusiast
    04-10-2009, 08:46 PM #24
    Sorry for not replying earlier. It wasn't sarcasm, I don't do sarcasm, esp. not in a foreign language. I live in Andrews , my brother in law is from El Paso and my niece and her family lives in Belton and another niece lives in Lawton,OK (Fort Sill) but is going to move to Wichita Falls this summer.
    As for France, this is exactly what I meant, your experience reminds me of that Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo movie, I can't recall the title, but I am sure you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Was that sarcasm, or just the bad english you were talking about? Also, what part of Texas are you in? A number of people here are from San Antonio, I am in Dallas, and Demian is from California, but is visiting family just north of Dallas right now...

I did go to France. I do not speak French, but for the very reasons I am talking about, we hired a tour guide that could translate for us, because I did not think it was right for me to insist that they speak english to me. Of course, our guide could not be with us 24 hours a day. I went to the front desk of the hotel one night. The guy working the counter got up from the back office where he was watching TV and came to the desk. I asked him a question in English. He said "Escuse Mio?". I repeated my question, and he repeated "Escuse Moi?" with a dumb look on his face. I got pissed. I told the guy, "You are watching Fox News in English back there. Don't pretend you don't understand me." He then proceeded to answer my question, though with a disgusted look on his face. (And this was WAY before 9/11 and Iraq)

Mentor
    04-11-2009, 02:01 AM #25
    Demian: The second one I think is cuter, but not as talented. Also, that white peice of cloth doesn't really cover much up....
    Yea, the second one is too slutty for me and not as talented......I'm sticking with my original plan....

The word "slutty" gets flagged with my spell checker - "slutty" isn't a word? According to the Urban Dictionary it means something...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slutty

slutty
    Adjective used to describe a woman who acts like a whore.
    "Madonna displays slutty behavior on television."

slutty
    An offensive adjective <- usually -> refering to a female, hopefully at least 15 and it doesn't matter after 29, who is not only brazenly promiscous, but also indiscriminately so. However, nowadays, slutty can refer to any young woman "sowing her wild oats" or maybe that should be "having her wild oats sowed?"

That 15 year old slutty Lolita in high school, who panty-less does beaver shots during homeroom:
    Guy1: "I'm dating The Slut on Saturday."
    Guy2: "Well, you'll be doing sloppy seconds after my date on Friday."
    Guy3: "Hey Guys, guess what? I'm tooling the slut Friday during lunch period!"

Shortly before a first marriage, the 29 year old woman is asked by her soon to be husband, "I know you are no virgin and Bob wanted to marry you for years, but how many guys did you share sex (and is my little dick big enough)?"

The ethical slut replies: (I did the basketball teams, both high school & college, pulling a train) "Soulmate, Bob got my virginity and boy, was he clumsy! Not like you." (And who cares that you have a stubby pencil dick, when I can hit the Hitachi?) (You do have the most enthusiastic tongue.) "Besides, you know how to please a woman and I don't want to know how you learned that!"
    Last edited by Demian; 04-11-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Mentor
    04-11-2009, 02:11 AM #26
    What do you mean the second one is "cuter"? Here is a video of the first one doing her stretching exercises - looks pretty good to me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCDyqqfodZE

Mentor
    04-11-2009, 03:10 AM #27
    They really don't focus on her face much, at least not close up like the other video. I guess that is what I am refering to.

Did you ever think that if they are that flexible, when they are alone.... never mind.

Mentor
    04-11-2009, 03:48 AM #28
    Did you ever think that if they are that flexible, when they are alone....
    I'm not going to lie, I have - extensively......

I've been having fun with this Urban Dictionary - discovering terms I've never heard of before.....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...y%20McSlutSlut

Slutty McSlutSlut
    (noun)- A term developed to describe a woman of epically sluttish proportions that she requires multiple uses of the word slut to truly convey the extent of her skankiness.
    "Look at Slutty McSlutSlut over there... she totally did the WHOLE football team!"
    Last edited by Demian; 04-11-2009 at 12:35 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-11-2009, 03:36 PM #29
    You guys are having entirely too much fun over here. Stop it before you break something - or yourselves

Thought I'd drop in quickly and see how everyone is doing. I may occasionally stop by and check up on things for the short term. Have been busy working since I walked out on SB. Speaking of OFF topic -

If you guys had a single place to buy any type of Sirius / XM item online... what things would you like to see?

Drop me a list - or suggestions and you might be rewarded......

Rick

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-11-2009, 04:39 PM #30
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYt2k...eature=related

IF I were to watch this would be the one for me.

Page 3 of 4 1234