Page 15 of 30 ... 5131415161725 ...
    04-09-2009, 03:34 PM #141
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    Excellent advise - would you suggest that the low side of the channel is say .28 .30 .32??? The AH last night hit .29 but i think that it was a "one of". I am thinking that if we are trading in the low .30's today - perhaps my order should be increased from .28 to .3??
    Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but, I had to go out and make some money this morning by actually working,..... jeesh this working for a living is getting old.....

My channel that I have outlined in my own trading strategy is .32- .40, making my low channel .30-.315 depending on the volume and my high side of the channel at .41-.425. I currently have a small buy at .305 for 4K shares and a sell at .425 for of 5K shares. My core position is full and my short term CPS is .202. All orders are GTC, REG & EXT Hrs on TD Ameritrade. This will be my trading plan until something different causes me to adjust it. Floating up or down is all we're going to do until good or bad news, takes us out of this channel... Neither order has been executed regardless of the AH BS at .29 that we saw yesterday. I thought my buy would have activated yesterday but wasn't around all day and found it still waiting when I got home.

What happened today with Well / Wachovia is what I suggested would happen if pre announcements announcements take lousey expectations and beat them with surprises and good forcasts. Liberty's upgrade today didn't hurt Sirius Xm either, even though it is the financing of SXM's debt that was partially responsible for Liberty's good fortune....

04-09-2009, 03:37 PM #142
    [QUOTE=bababoooie;28328]It's the blend of seven herbs and spices, when combined with our stock that makes a mouth water.

Now That is toooo f#@!k funny . Goot one .

Addict
    04-09-2009, 03:39 PM #143
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    Liberty's upgrade today didn't hurt Sirius Xm either, even though it is the financing of SXM's debt that was partially responsible for Liberty's good fortune....
    Yeah, working for a living sux.
    But, Liberty's SIRI deal would only be viewed as a good play by analysts if they have confidence SIRI viable and can actually pay. If SIRI were to go into BK, Liberty would recoup a lot because of their senior position, but they probably wouldn't realize the income they project. IMHO, of course!

04-09-2009, 03:42 PM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Cos........................ as usual.... Good,calming, steady, sane, and sound advice. Thanks. Good to see your posts. You've been missed. .. killer............ keeper of the Dog.
    Hey killer.... thanks for the sentiment and I have been lurking around but, not thinking trading this stock is a good idea right here.... I think technical analysis is a good tool , but fairly useless at this level and at this particular point in time... using the Bollanger Bands and 13 and 50 DMAs are more to my liking while watching the VOLUME closely.... To Me VOLUME is everything here, up or down....

04-09-2009, 03:42 PM #145
    COS, just wanted to know if you have heard from SI...he has been MIA lately...

04-09-2009, 03:44 PM #146
    COS is that the 0.36 wall that you are trying to jump over or is it just me...lol

04-09-2009, 03:45 PM #147
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    It's the blend of seven herbs and spices, when combined with our stock that makes a mouth water.

So, whether you're thinking of dinner, or stock, think Sirius.
    A low budget dream.
    Run out and buy some today.

And while you're at it, by some for your friends too!

At .3542 it's going fast!!

Nice One Colonel.......

04-09-2009, 03:50 PM #148
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    Yeah, working for a living sux.
    But, Liberty's SIRI deal would only be viewed as a good play by analysts if they have confidence SIRI viable and can actually pay. If SIRI were to go into BK, Liberty would recoup a lot because of their senior position, but they probably wouldn't realize the income they project. IMHO, of course!
    No doubt..... Liberty and Malone are very well protected and the Risk Reward is in their favor.... I am just saying that perception is that what is good for Liberty will be good for SXM... a good Q1 will further show Malone to a wise man who boxed in his risk quite nicely on a potential Cash Cow in the future.... He gets a nice paycheck (interest and fee payments) while he waits for his 40% ownership equity position to double or triple in 2-3 yrs.

Head Honcho
    04-09-2009, 03:51 PM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Charles, you are not an editor.
    Sure I am. There isn't a blog out there worth a grain of salt that doesn't do editing. MOST top notch blogs DO NOT allow authors to post their stories until they have been reviewed. If anything, I am guilty for not doing it more based on the emails I have received.

You have a tendency to talk to people (at least on this site) like it is ether your way or the highway. You may not think you are doing it but believe me you are.
    Correction, I talk that to you like that... not everyone because, that is what you respond to and how you talk to me. Otherwise I would try to have warm and fuzzy convos with you like I do with others.

You have a tendency to talk to people (at least on thisYou most likely still think that Email you sent me was a civil Email, it was not.
    It was as civil as I could get with YOU. That obviously wont ever change because its not who you are... you are you... how else can anyone talk to you? I could be really nice and fluffy in my email to you but, it would be a waste of both of our time.

Basically Brandon would have most likely reacted differently if you put your suggestions about his article in such a way that it was only a suggestion and not in a way that made you sound like you where his editor.
    You think? I know, because I have talked to Brandon on countless occasions and it never mattered how I talked to him. I tried many different methods.

P.S. I will say this again when I say things the way I do, people are like well he is just a wacked out prick. When you do it, you are the owner of the site. The point is I could say the samething as you but would be taken diffrerently.
    Honestly man, go back and read what you write... I don't write in the same tone with you...couldn't that be why no one calls me a whacked out prick (at least not as much as they call you one)?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-09-2009, 03:51 PM #150
    Quote Originally Posted by fugo View Post
    COS, just wanted to know if you have heard from SI...he has been MIA lately...
    I sent him a private message and searched some of the boards he posts and he is MIA as you say.. I hope things are well and he is just taking a break......

Page 15 of 30 ... 5131415161725 ...