Page 4 of 30 ... 2345614 ...
    04-09-2009, 08:35 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    An article in biz week:
    http://www.businessweek.com/technolo...d=rss_aol_news

doesn't mention S-XM as current provider of in car TV, nor the potential synergy in this area with DTV via the Liberty deal. That's too bad, because I think that's a real potential winner for SIRI.

Everytime I hear about wifi in cars it makes me nuts. I've said it before here, who's building the wifi infrastructure for this? Do the internet radio companies think they're gonna get a free ride on this future wifi network to beam to cars? the current wifi infrastructure cannot adequately deliver content to moving vehicles. and WiMAX isn't here yet. Again, no free ride on that one either. So......I say PLEASE! to all these guys touting wifi service to cars. Oh, and broadband via cell phone is available...but also isn't free!
    Uncle Barrack is building it...didn't you know...

04-09-2009, 08:36 AM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheree View Post
    asm, it's all at the end of the day in yesterdays thread.
    Thank you!

Addict
    04-09-2009, 08:40 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Uncle Barrack is building it...didn't you know...
    yup! Should be ready in about, what, 20 years! LOL

Guru
    04-09-2009, 08:42 AM #34
    WOW, I have some crap to do and come to see Brandon and Charles at it. I have read the article and I think it was alright. Many of the things Brandon said were things I have said myself many many times so of course I agree with him for the most part on the article. Now could it have been a little better yea maybe but then again how many articles have we seen from the WSJ, Barrons, Ruters, ect., ect. have total misleading crap in them. In my opinion why there are arguments that can be made to the other side, for the most part the article could have stood on its own. Just because Charles thinks something is not right does not make it so.

04-09-2009, 08:44 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Thank you!
    Your welcome! It was an interesting end to the day...
    Feels like emotions are running high. I know I felt the strain last night.

Mentor
    04-09-2009, 08:50 AM #36
    Para ...

If I may parse your words here to make a point;

Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    I consider many of you friends - understand I will follow the path I feel is right. I also have an active account on yazoo - so if I do decide to leave - many of you can find me by looking for sirius_army_airborne in that forum and clicking on my name/invite to connect.
    ... may cooler heads prevail.
    With all the military lingo that has been used in past weeks ... Isn't this on the order of treason

Enthusiast
    04-09-2009, 08:50 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    I
    Anyways, RickF, I always place an order a little under the low side of a channel.... but, to place one much below that makes me nervous because I don't know what would cause it to go lower than my expectations.... usually bad news, in which case I would reconsider my buy in base on the news....JMO for what its worth
    Excellent advise - would you suggest that the low side of the channel is say .28 .30 .32??? The AH last night hit .29 but i think that it was a "one of". I am thinking that if we are trading in the low .30's today - perhaps my order should be increased from .28 to .3??

Mentor
    04-09-2009, 09:00 AM #38
    Off the NASDAQ -

Pre-Market
    Last: $ .339 Pre-Market
    High: $ .35
    Pre-Market
    Volume: 88,476 Pre-Market
    Low: $ .31

08:00 $ .31 300

04-09-2009, 09:26 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheree View Post
    Your welcome! It was an interesting end to the day...
    Feels like emotions are running high. I know I felt the strain last night.
    I'm kinda feeling it now!

04-09-2009, 09:33 AM #40
    Sounds like a bunch of cackling woman. I am taking my ball and leaving and you can't stop me! Can I give you an Artie Lang....waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Brandon is and will continue to be a tool bag, he has has some good things to say lately though. I still have not forgiven him for his million dollar comment.

Rick/yoda is not posting anymore.....really? How will I make it through the day? F-in women! Goodness, what is going on here?

Here is the common theme on these threads and I love it....SIRI is not going up and it is obviously because of the MM. Could it be that a company with a zillion shares and billions of debt trading at .32c is actually risking to real investors. People...be real. This stock blows...rick has his core position at .13 and feels that a triple up is not worth cashing out. That my friend is greed. I understand its not money that you need...its a spec play..I am waiting for .52 to cash out some shares...thats all crap! Sell into strength, live to fight another, take a new position in the high twenties. If you can't see the possibilities of buying and selling this diamond in the rough then maybe you shouldn't be posting...especially fluff. Wasn't Fluffhead a PHish song? I have to go....a zillion foreclosures out there and they all need the grass cut.

Page 4 of 30 ... 2345614 ...