Page 16 of 26 ... 61415161718 ...
    Mentor
    04-08-2009, 04:24 PM #151
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    The .29 and .30 are garbage. I had an order in for .305 and didnt get filled but someone did for .29???!!!
    Was your order for the AH market or the regular trading session?

AH started trading before the regular trading ended......also notice the volume on those trades that went through.

Guru
    04-08-2009, 04:25 PM #152
    i would not even consider them real trades

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-08-2009, 04:27 PM #153
    Yeah I would not have wanted to pay a commision on 100 shares its just the fact that I have had that order in for a week and they filled someone else at a lower price
    I think you would only pay the one commision stang......

Guru
    04-08-2009, 04:29 PM #154
    another worthless hit piece, **** this site im not even gonna post alink so they dont get any clicks from it from me.

How Apple will Kill Satellite Radio this Summer

Satellite radio will die soon anyway, but Apple will accidentally perform a mercy killing of Sirius XM Radio this summer. That is, if the rumors are true (and they probably are).

The first rumor is that Apple will ship in June or July a new iPhone and a new iPod Touch, both of which containing a new Broadcom BCM4329 chip that would give the gadgets 802.11n wireless. That would boost Wi-Fi, but even more interestingly enable the devices to broadcast music to any car stereo via FM. The feature would enable only buyers of new iPhones and new iPod touches to play audio in any car with an FM radio.

The second rumor is that both devices will get stereo Bluetooth audio streaming. That would enable anyone with a car sound system that supports Bluetooth to play iPhone and iPod Touch audio wirelessly. Although using this feature would require the right kind of car stereo, it would not require a new iPhone or iPod Touch — current devices will be able to take advantage of it.

It's likely that both of these rumors are true. If so, just about every iPhone and iPod Touch user will be able to easily play music, podcasts, streaming audio and other noise directly but wirelessly from their gadgets.

So how does that change things for Sirius XM Radio?

04-08-2009, 04:31 PM #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Was your order for the AH market or the regular trading session?

AH started trading before the regular trading ended......also notice the volume on those trades that went through.
    Yeah when i looked again i saw that it went through at 16:00:31 = 4 trades ( 2 at .29 and 2 at .30) total of 601 shares. my order is for regular hours.

On a side note I have scottrade and I cant place an after hour trade until 4:15 pm can retail traders trade between between 4:00-4:15?

Guru
    04-08-2009, 04:32 PM #156
    looks like they just changed the low back to .33 i guess those trades never happened haha at least some1 is policing this shit. that was an obvious attempt to create a scare and get people to sell, funny timing with this latest article too.

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 04:37 PM #157
    On a side note I have scottrade and I cant place an after hour trade until 4:15 pm can retail traders trade between between 4:00-4:15?
    Scottrade sucks with that .005 fee on stocks under a dollar and yes you can trade during those times with a different broker using a seamless order - something Scottrade doesn't offer......

I'm leaning towards moving to Think or Swim..........still doing research.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-08-2009, 04:39 PM #158
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    another worthless hit piece, **** this site im not even gonna post alink so they dont get any clicks from it from me.

How Apple will Kill Satellite Radio this Summer

So how does that change things for Sirius XM Radio?

http://blogs.computerworld.com/how_a...io_this_summer

"How Apple will kill satellite radio this summer"
    Brandon touched on this yesterday, here was his answer
    Do I have to go into the whole content argument with yet another moron? Who is this guy?

There's is still something the cell phone co's (including Apple) still have not figured out how to do. That is how to make a cell phone battery that does not not lose its capacity with each subsequent charge.

A cell phone battery can barely make it through a day as a cell phone.
    Last edited by Beach Gambler; 04-08-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Banned
    04-08-2009, 04:47 PM #159
    I think we have to face facts. They did that just to screw with us. Heck, ever since wwe discovered their secret code they ceased all communications.

I think they dropped it just to laugh at us.

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 05:10 PM #160
    another post from teh Fool. This one from the bearish view the other day:

http://www.fool.com/investing/small-...nny-stock.aspx

"My interest in Liberty follows from my interest in Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI). Fools know I'm bearish when it comes to the satellite radio supplier. At its current valuation, I sense that risks related to debt, dilution, weak partners, and emerging competition aren't being compensated.

And yet I could be wrong. Heck, I hope I'm wrong."

Page 16 of 26 ... 61415161718 ...