Page 23 of 26 ... 132122232425 ...
    Head Honcho
    04-08-2009, 10:21 PM #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeboo1 View Post
    Brandon can't catch a break. If his articles reflect poorly on Sirius everyone piles on that he is negative. If Brandon writes positive people bash hm for being a cheerleader.

People claim he flip/flops,fair weather fan, Why not accept his articles for what they are. His current viewpoint regarding a specific topic. More like fair and balanced.
    His article is weak because he sounds like a ranting shareholder. There is a solid point to be made but it looks like he is ranting for an email he is about to rapid fire off. Rather then taking the time to write something solid. I am sure he wont admit it but, I bet that article went together in under 10 minutes from when he first started writing it.

BTW the final article on satwaves has been edited a tiny bit from the original article, so, ask him why? If what he wrote on SB was the best he could do, why change it?

Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I would like to kindly remind Charles and Brandon that there is an off-topic intraday thread.......
    I almost branched it off into its own thread but I figured the market was closed and you would let it slide just this once.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:22 PM #222
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Ahh, so its just about the articles. Ok, I get ya. We obviously dont know enough to comment. Just trying to show some support for someone who has taken personal heat for fighting for the truth. Not trying to be noisy, in fact I wont comment on it again. Im sure you two will work it out.
    Just my guess here,but thinking Nicemac articles and the SiriusXm going bk over the losing 2 mil. net subs this year are some of charles's problems ,maybe...

Head Honcho
    04-08-2009, 10:23 PM #223
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    He made one little comment. It probably went missed by most.
    Which is why I said, lets take this to private email or the phone... he said no, lets do it right here...not me. I knew what the right thing to do was.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-08-2009, 10:23 PM #224
    I am long 400K shares had I listen to the brains (Charles) vs the heart (Brandon) I would be in a better situation! Charles is a smart %$%$#!^ and Brandon has a huge heart but his ego gets the best of him! Brandon, you are uncoachable and a $%$#%! cry baby that is often wrong! Charles, for the love of god pay Homer whatever he wants to run the show .

Head Honcho
    04-08-2009, 10:24 PM #225
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Just my guess here,but thinking Nicemac articles and the SiriusXm going bk over the losing 2 mil. net subs this year are some of charles's problems ,maybe...
    I had issues with both of those articles and NEVER pulled them. So really... Brandon, how the hell was I censoring you? I don't think you even know whats real anymore.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-08-2009, 10:27 PM #226
    Even Manny had a hurt knee towards the end in Boston. (He just couldn't remember which one they should MRI.) Maybe Brandon's heart wasn't into this article and it wasn't his best work under the current circumstances. Nobody bats a 1000. Except for my posts but nobody reads those anyways. Am I getting better with that self deprecation Cos??

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 10:34 PM #227
    This will all be over when the bomb drops. And it will be dropping very soon.

04-08-2009, 10:37 PM #228
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    Decode this, please.

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:38 PM #229
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    Now there is the post of the day!!!! ROTFLMAO Right in the middle of this discussion the grand narcisist steps in with the bomb is coming...give it up SI

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:50 PM #230

I hear crickets!!!! where did everyone go!!!!

Page 23 of 26 ... 132122232425 ...