Page 2 of 18 123412 ...
    04-07-2009, 09:21 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    hey bear, can you post the 6 month command center chart?
    Sure thing. I didin't mark this one up, have at it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

04-07-2009, 09:26 AM #12
    Thanks, Bear. Looks like handle of the cup at work here.

Csl8

04-07-2009, 09:36 AM #13
    Doesnt' look like .35 will hold...

04-07-2009, 09:37 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Doesnt' look like .35 will hold...
    and there it goes

04-07-2009, 09:42 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    and there it goes
    Interesting. They broke .35 and got nothing, no action, then the buying pressure brought it back up. Could be a good sign as it seems (at least early) that the sellers are the ones that have capitulated, and just won't sell at these levels.

Anyone else seeing this on L2? I'm still a bit green in reading it.

04-07-2009, 09:42 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Never invest with money you need that quickly. If I were you, I'd sell now, well maybe tomorrow as today may be brutal. (You should sell into strength and buy on down days)

When Sirius put out that going concern statement, I sold. It wasn't worth the risk. I bought it back slightly higher, but it was a good decision. You should do the same.
    Great advice. I dont "need" the money however. I am taking my close buds for a weekend golfing in PA. They think they are paying for me, but Im flipping the script and it will be paid for already when we arrive. I can use other money, but why not use Siri profits for such an occasion. It will make slicing my ball deep into the woods that much sweeter.

What im really looking for is a possible event that would drive the pps higher. I can come up with 3. An upgrade, the iPhone app release or positive car sales data. Im hoping one of those things occur in the next month or so, 2 would be even better.

04-07-2009, 10:01 AM #17
    SIRI is on vacation already, i expect a slow day.

04-07-2009, 10:04 AM #18
    Did anyone see that .34 cent quick drop?

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 10:04 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Let us make today's theme "Bash Motely Fool" .

As much as I hate clicking over there, yesterday's dueling Fools featured Rick M. giving the bullish side of Sirius XM, while Tim B gave the bearish side. Relmor chimed in first.

My reply is right under his:

After thinking about it a bit, I don't think we need to bash the Fool... I think we need to start SUPPORTING Rick M. If we all flood to the Fool and start posting on the negative articles, they will continue posting them because they know we will rag them on it. They don't care about content, they care about hits. Instead, we will all start PUMPING Rick M.'s articles. Maybe if they see that a ton of people are supporting the Bull, they will start posting more bullish comments?

Discuss...
    A sound idea. One problem Sirius has is that almost all of the positive articles seem to come from this site; Brandon's SA posts, which show up on Yahoo as well. We need more, different voices supporting Sirius if we are going to continue to progress in share price and subs.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 10:09 AM #20
    Basically,why would the bids come up, if the asks always come down. There game was to drive out the traders, and make longs frustrated, its worked. Now its only a matter of when they take it up again. Might use the main market breakdown as cover for this. Those MM's are a sneaky bunch.

Page 2 of 18 123412 ...