Page 11 of 18 ... 910111213 ...
    04-07-2009, 03:51 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Learn to Think,

If you have any questions about TDA - I created another thread dedicated to helping people interested in moving that way. It also includes some info about other brokerages.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1769

Feel free to add to the knowledge there to help anyone else as you make your decision. I want that thread to be a one-stop reference when folks have questions.

and as always - if it's TDA related - feel free to ask me questions... either on the thread or directly with a message...
    Thank you, I will definitely check out the thread

Addict
    04-07-2009, 03:54 PM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaCaveDiver View Post
    You know.... I am a systems engineer/programmer by trade. I have a number of Mac machines and the iphone development toolkit. I have written a few apps for the iphone so I know the toolkit / developer API.

I for the life of me have NO IDEA why it is taking them so long to release a simple iphone application. How long has it been now???

I am so tired of just watching this stock being eaten away bit by bit because nothing ever seems to happen.

I wish the company would get off its %$%#$%$# and do some press releases and generate some positive activity. I swear, sometimes I feel like they don't really care.

I am frustrated.
    I was an officer at a small public company during the 1990s. We were on nasdaq and although much smaller than SIRI, the rules are the same. Public companies have to be very careful about what they release and do not release. They can't make public news releases which are premature and obviously designed to pump their own stock price. News has to be material to the company's financials, etc. Every release we did, we ran by our corporate counsel first to make sure we were within SEC and NASDAQ guidelines. So, when the iPhone app is complete and beta tested, etc, they'll do a press release. It's gonna take some time, but pretty soon we should get the positive news we're all hopeful to hear.

04-07-2009, 03:56 PM #103
    I think closing at .341. Tomorrow should be interesting

Addict
    04-07-2009, 03:58 PM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastsirius View Post
    Do you think the SIRI stock price could be affected by the GM getting ready for "possible bankruptcy"?

http://www.reuters.com/article/busin...e=businessNews
    I don't think so. GM going BK will not stop their car production, and even if it did, their contract with GM sucks and their market share would shift over to Ford, etc. I still believe the fundamentals are good for SIRI biz model and it will fly soon. If you are long, no sweat. If you're looking for quick hits on a daily basis or very short term, it may continue to frustrate. just my 2 cents.

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 04:10 PM #105
    Another Fool post by our new friend Rick. Not primarily about Sirius but gives a nice little mention with positive information.

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...owned-out.aspx

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 04:17 PM #106
    Well.. We didnt close under .34. Thats good. And thats all I got. Technicals are breaking to neutral to bad overall now. I think they are intent on testing .32 again. Sures starting to seem that way, unless someone in premarket can control what they are doing. They are setting up on a low volume day a very low start point. Pretty much unchallenged, and getting away with it. Then , since its still in the "range" its been in, everyone who was going to buy here, already apparently has. Good news is there isnt many weak hands left. Some selling on the break of .34 but it was supported by buying to end the day. If the pattern continues, they will probably try to open tomorrow at .33, and see if they can challenge .32. Since their balls and control right now are going unchallenged, they are waiting for buying support to tell them not to bother. My opinion that the big money is done buying is supported by this. If they werent , I feel that buying would make the price more jerkey, and the volume is simply too low for many big buyers. I feel this is simply a time game now.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-07-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Addict
    04-07-2009, 04:25 PM #107
    On 3/19 I said this issue was going to be on a range for a while

low: 0.30 approx.
    high 0.40 approx.

It will not be broken until something breaks it up. There's no interesting news on the horizon for SIRI ...boooring...

Trade DNDN, FAS, XLF or something more exciting.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 04:46 PM #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    There's no interesting news on the horizon for SIRI ...boooring...
    You don't think that the coming release of the iPhone app is exciting? What about the coming inevitable upgrades?

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 04:48 PM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    SIRI Pivot Table For Today
    R2 - R1 - Pivot - S1 - S2
    0.37 0.36 0.35 0.34 0.33
    SIRI closed right smack dab on S1......better than S2.

04-07-2009, 05:23 PM #110
    I would love a little more input from you TA guys on this triangle. What I'm wondering is when your starting your time frame for the beginning of it? Looks to me like March 12th, but even possibly the 6th. It just seems to me that we are running out of time for this particular formation to pan out. Not to mention being very close to breaking resistants.

Brandon, your post earlier on the pennant, sounds very exciting, I'm just wondering if the formation got screwed with this little market correction/bad timing. Would love your thoughts on this.

Page 11 of 18 ... 910111213 ...