Page 16 of 18 ... 61415161718
    04-07-2009, 09:04 PM #151
    Brandon: I always read your postings on the Yahoo board especially during the merger process and always found them intelligent and well written, apart from the regular garbage posted there. I went over to the SA website and started to post there and then I moved over with Rel and Cos and all the rest to sirius buzz, I love your work and you have my support. I have many friends in the 203 area code and I have your back. If your travels take you to the 718, 732, 609 and 802 area codes hit me up and I will buy the beer.

Don't stop being the class act that you are.

04-07-2009, 09:28 PM #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Oh hell no! If you are choosing not to do your work here on Siriusbuzz on your own account because of the sociopath than I have no problem with that. If you are being forced out or anything of that sort I'm outta here. I don't always agree with your views but I am glad to have your work as a resource. I know you put plenty of hard work and research into your informative articles and posts. What the hell is really going on around here?

Banned
    04-07-2009, 09:51 PM #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeboo1 View Post
    Someone should let me in on the late April fools joke.
    No joke. The guy said he wanted the money for his wedding, in May, and was hoping for .39 to sell. Hence my advice.

04-07-2009, 10:08 PM #154

Market Manipulators thread by Westcoast

I would like to point out this thread to the less informed like myself in case some have overlooked it. Very informative for us that weren't exactly shure how the game is Really played. Very good post .

Addict
    04-07-2009, 10:31 PM #155
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=sec-business

So my inquiries as to the possible difficulties of Ford's future business were worthy of a response afterall. Too bad no one here seemed willing to take them seriously.

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 10:40 PM #156

Feel for you man.

Those NAB bastards!

04-07-2009, 10:44 PM #157
    I've read this whole post AND watched the entire "dark side of the looking glass" slide show........AMAZING, SCARY, STUFF,,,,,,,

It's pretty easy to get wrapped up in what some of you are saying about "new technology",,,,,,,

Slacker is growing rapidly,,,,,,

Wi Fi is the future,,,,,,

SIRI XM has no plan & does nothing to promote,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on & on....

It's all very easy to see and jump on the "oh shit" band wagon.............

BUT, if little ol' us can see these things,,,,then the people "who know" can see A WHOLE LOT MORE..........

SO, If someone can explain to me

1. How we got by bankruptcy just LAST MONTH (in light of major companies in EVERY sector going under in this economy),,,,,,,,,,

2. Why Malone gave $540 mil to an obsolete company,,,,

3. Why we are sending up ANOTHER satelite if the technology will be useless,,,,

Then I'll jump on the "oh shit" band wagon.......til' then.......

I"M LOOOOOOOONG SIRI............

p.s.,,, sorry about your troubloes Brandon,,,you the man....

Banned
    04-07-2009, 10:45 PM #158
    Quote Originally Posted by LMaze View Post
    Brandon: I always read your postings on the Yahoo board especially during the merger process and always found them intelligent and well written, apart from the regular garbage posted there. I went over to the SA website and started to post there and then I moved over with Rel and Cos and all the rest to sirius buzz, I love your work and you have my support. I have many friends in the 203 area code and I have your back. If your travels take you to the 718, 732, 609 and 802 area codes hit me up and I will buy the beer.

Don't stop being the class act that you are.
    Could not agree more. Your perspective is that of an investor with the knowlede of a broker. I always enjoy reading your articles and enjoyed waging war with you over on the Yahoo boards during the merger process (has it ended yet??). Keep up the good work.

04-07-2009, 10:58 PM #159
    Do I have to go into the whole content argument with yet another moron? Who is this guy?

There's is still something the cell phone co's (including Apple) still have not figured out how to do. That is how to make a cell phone battery that does not not lose its capacity with each subsequent charge.

A cell phone battery can barely make it through a day as a cell phone.
    Brandon, let me start by saying thank you for all of your technical advise on this stock! Ive been away from my computer and am just on page 2. you may have already addressed this and if so my apologies... i am long on most of my Sirius holdings and i have quite a few shares, i believe you have said that the iphone app that we all hope will be out soon will increase subs and will be good for the stock price, but how do you validate our position for Sirius iphone app and yet its still a phone with those same battery problems. thanks and once again apologies if you have already addressed this.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 11:26 PM #160
    I for one do not think Brandon needs any other home than SiriusBuzz.