Page 12 of 18 ... 21011121314 ...
    04-07-2009, 05:33 PM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Lies are being spread again without our constant diligence. I am going to return to posting on SA. Im Not Jim Cramer is running wild again.

relmar2003 413 Comments Follow
    Im Not Jim Cramer, I see your bad to lying. Yes, they have been positive EBITA. They achieved that prior to the merger even. Would have been all year in 08 if not for merger as well. Notice the merger related writedowns, and the added expenses of the merger, etc.. Now that synergies are being realized, both companies will be positive EBITA ALL YEAR. Did I stutter? Dont think I did.Yes GM losing sales is GREAT FOR SIRIUS. Why? Well if you have 100 people buying a new car, and your worst contract is GM, and 5 people buy Ford instead of GM, but still buy, ITS MORE MONEY FOR Siruis. There, Jim, Did I stutter again? Or can you not read english. Or do you not understand basic math. Your 100 percetn wrong about sats being obsolute as a distribution mechanism. Ask DirectTV if they are abondoning their sats, and leasing Wifi towers.....LOL LOL Your making yourself look bad son. Why would you limit your distribution by using land based distribution when its cheaper in the long run and you get better feeds with sats? Get on board for the next leg up, you banked your profits on this leg, now stop wishing for sub .30 cents and just buy here. Remember who told you. Apr 07 11:13 AM |Report abuse| Link | Reply 00Add Your Comment

relmar2003 -

As you can see, I could not let this trash go unanswered. Cos1000 also attacked him.
    As you do relmor, I try to keep an eye out over their at SA, not posting much but, when BS like I'm Not Jim Cramer shows up, what's a Sirius Die Hard to do??? By the way I left another post over their regarding the "Predictions" he is now trying to take credit for, jeeesh.... what a piece of work....

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 05:33 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheree View Post
    I would love a little more input from you TA guys on this triangle. What I'm wondering is when your starting your time frame for the beginning of it? Looks to me like March 12th, but even possibly the 6th. It just seems to me that we are running out of time for this particular formation to pan out. Not to mention being very close to breaking resistants.

Brandon, your post earlier on the pennant, sounds very exciting, I'm just wondering if the formation got screwed with this little market correction/bad timing. Would love your thoughts on this.
    So manipulated the only things I feel are important right this second are the support levels of .34 and .32. Those need to hold, or .30 is available. then moving average checks(50Day , etc...). To the upside, we need a close above .39. Neutral in between. Jerking off.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 05:35 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    As you do relmor, I try to keep an eye out over their at SA, not posting much but, when BS like I'm Not Jim Cramer shows up, what's a Sirius Die Hard to do??? By the way I left another post over their regarding the "Predictions" he is now trying to take credit for, jeeesh.... what a piece of work....
    Ya, if you read the newest article in this forum he posted on it, and we exchanged words. I told him if you throw enough darts, a few are going to hit, and basically like your saying, gave him no credit, hehe.

04-07-2009, 05:37 PM #114
    How about some exclusive iPhone aplication screen shots? Eveyone will be hiped up and come visit this site. That's good news with good visibility for siriusbuzz.

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 05:41 PM #115
    relmor, if I understand you correctly you believe we are going lower, together with the market. Does that mean any additional buy should be postponed and to what level? I still would be able to lower my average cost a little, but on the other side I am already 20k above my core position.

Well.. We didnt close under .34. Thats good. And thats all I got. Technicals are breaking to neutral to bad overall now. I think they are intent on testing .32 again. Sures starting to seem that way, unless someone in premarket can control what they are doing. They are setting up on a low volume day a very low start point. Pretty much unchallenged, and getting away with it. Then , since its still in the "range" its been in, everyone who was going to buy here, already apparently has. Good news is there isnt many weak hands left. Some selling on the break of .34 but it was supported by buying to end the day. If the pattern continues, they will probably try to open tomorrow at .33, and see if they can challenge .32. Since their balls and control right now are going unchallenged, they are waiting for buying support to tell them not to bother. My opinion that the big money is done buying is supported by this. If they werent , I feel that buying would make the price more jerkey, and the volume is simply too low for many big buyers. I feel this is simply a time game now.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 05:48 PM #116
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    relmor, if I understand you correctly you believe we are going lower, together with the market. Does that mean any additional buy should be postponed and to what level? I still would be able to lower my average cost a little, but on the other side I am already 20k above my core position.
    Dont play the .34 to .30 range. Stay out of it. Why? Whats after .30? Exactly. Too risky. If your above your core, hold, that will be the hard part. Dont give in and shave here. Long and medium term you should be good. Of course everyone has there risk tolerances. Those should be known to you and acted on regardless of what I say or anyone else.
    As for a new position here, Id say time might be on your side for a few days. Id see if .32 could be reached before starting here. If you just thinking of adding, no reason not to be cautious at this point. Better times to add have come and gone. This action is boring, yet somehow very scarey.
    Of course no one knows what effect the uptick announcement will have. If they do, there lying to you. Its a mystery to the most advanced traders I talk to. It not expected to be a big deal overall in the market, might even already be priced in on that last rally. As for Sirius, who knows. Im curioius as anyone to find out though.
    Keep in mind, we have moved against the market just fine in the past. Usually bargin hunters come out, bottom pickers, and cheap stock value watchers. When the markets going great, other stocks get attention first.
    Also keep in mind, we were just in the middle of a large bear market rally. People made gains on Sirius. Its a spec stock. They might be selling Sirius to hold weaker positions they feel have shorter term upside than SiriusXM. Maybe this type of investor says, you know what, I made a bunch on Sirius, I need to hold my margin on this Citi, and I feel more upside short term with that. Ill sell Sirius, and look to buy back later.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-07-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Banned
    04-07-2009, 05:52 PM #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Brandon - thanks for the link. I actually know CRFCEO from my time embattled in the YaZOO. I may link up with him a bit more now I know he's on top of it.

Rick
    That will not be too hard. I am the great I am! In other words, I am crfceo.

It seems my pal Hartlieb thinks he has won something by telling the world my real name. Brandon Matthews is and will continue to be my pen name, whether or not I continue to write at SiriusBuzz. I know Tyler expressed some concerns about people knowing who I really am, and I'm sure my days here at SiriusBuzz are numbered. Is zero a number?

The story goes like this. I have been invested in Sirius stock since 2003. On and off, but have followed the stock, sector and related sectors for the better part of 6 years. I was in fact a licensed broker at the time that I began posting on the message board, and my specialty was technical analysis. More specifically, point & figure.

Over the years, I posted as CRFCEO on the Yahoo boards, and took on the bashers with sound facts that I always backed up with links. No one was more transparent than I when it came to reasoning. I became one of the board guru's, albeit by accident.

During the merger process, it became a warzone on the yahoo boards. I started a little blog called Sirius news & rumors where I would post news pertaining to Sirius so that anyone could go to one place and find all of the days news without searching feverishly throughout the internet.

Tyler noticed my articles and after conferring with Charles, they agreed to bring me on board and in a sense merge the two sites. I say in a sense because my blog was more of a news dump site and obviously the lesser of the 2 sites.

I registered a new domain name (satwaves.com) under my real name. Their were certain people at the time whom I expected were under the employ of the NAB, who conducted a whois search of that domain and publicized my real name, address and phone number, putting myself and my family in danger. My children could not answer the phone. Death threats were left our answering machine. That's when I came up with a pen name: Brandon Matthews.

Michael Hartlieb knows this, and yet he chose to publicize this information despite our conversation just a few days ago, on his website.

Personally, part of me is glad he did it. It has been so hard being a multiple personality disorder victim without actually being one. Different passwords and different emails, etc.

So there it is. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 05:56 PM #118
    I can't see any reason to add or sell at this point......wait until there is more clarity of the direction and a resolution to this tightening wedge that SIRI is in right now. There was extremely low volume yesterday and again today. It's hard to read anything from that kind of low volume except that there is low volume selling with little conviction. Sometimes it's better to buy higher with more to go on than to try and pick short term bottoms....

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 05:58 PM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    That will not be too hard. I am the great I am! In other words, I am crfceo.

It seems my pal Hartlieb thinks he has won something by telling the world my real name. Brandon Matthews is and will continue to be my pen name, whether or not I continue to write at SiriusBuzz. I know Tyler expressed some concerns about people knowing who I really am, and I'm sure my days here at SiriusBuzz are numbered. Is zero a number?

The story goes like this. I have been invested in Sirius stock since 2003. On and off, but have followed the stock, sector and related sectors for the better part of 6 years. I was in fact a licensed broker at the time that I began posting on the message board, and my specialty was technical analysis. More specifically, point & figure.

Over the years, I posted as CRFCEO on the Yahoo boards, and took on the bashers with sound facts that I always backed up with links. No one was more transparent than I when it came to reasoning. I became one of the board guru's, albeit by accident.

During the merger process, it became a warzone on the yahoo boards. I started a little blog called Sirius news & rumors where I would post news pertaining to Sirius so that anyone could go to one place and find all of the days news without searching feverishly throughout the internet.

Tyler noticed my articles and after conferring with Charles, they agreed to bring me on board and in a sense merge the two sites. I say in a sense because my blog was more of a news dump site and obviously the lesser of the 2 sites.

I registered a new domain name (satwaves.com) under my real name. Their were certain people at the time whom I expected were under the employ of the NAB, who conducted a whois search of that domain and publicized my real name, address and phone number, putting myself and my family in danger. My children could not answer the phone. Death threats were left our answering machine. That's when I came up with a pen name: Brandon Matthews.

Michael Hartlieb knows this, and yet he chose to publicize this information despite our conversation just a few days ago, on his website.

Personally, part of me is glad he did it. It has been so hard being a multiple personality disorder victim without actually being one. Different passwords and different emails, etc.

So there it is. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
    Man, so sorry you had to go through that. I will never even hint that that man has the slightest clue anymore(not that I ever trusted him). He reads this site. I hope you read this you spineless snivel of a man. Come take me on, you will lose horribly, in court, on the street, in a debate, wherever liar. Come get me Mr. Harlieb, your kind is easy. Shine a light on you, and you scurry away like a little rat. All of course in my very humble opinion of course.

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 06:00 PM #120
    Thanks, I don't want to play but I sold some other stocks and have some cash and it is tempting to put more money in that beast.

Dont play the .34 to .30 range. Stay out of it. Why? Whats after .30? Exactly. Too risky. If your above your core, hold, that will be the hard part. Dont give in and shave here. Long and medium term you should be good. Of course everyone has there risk tolerances. Those should be known to you and acted on regardless of what I say or anyone else.
    As for a new position here, Id say time might be on your side for a few days. Id see if .32 could be reached before starting here. If you just thinking of adding, no reason not to be cautious at this point. Better times to add have come and gone. This action is boring, yet somehow very scarey.
    Of course no one knows what effect the uptick announcement will have. If they do, there lying to you. Its a mystery to the most advanced traders I talk to. It not expected to be a big deal overall in the market, might even already be priced in on that last rally. As for Sirius, who knows. Im curioius as anyone to find out though.
    Keep in mind, we have moved against the market just fine in the past. Usually bargin hunters come out, bottom pickers, and cheap stock value watchers. When the markets going great, other stocks get attention first.
    Also keep in mind, we were just in the middle of a large bear market rally. People made gains on Sirius. Its a spec stock. They might be selling Sirius to hold weaker positions they feel have shorter term upside than SiriusXM. Maybe this type of investor says, you know what, I made a bunch on Sirius, I need to hold my margin on this Citi, and I feel more upside short term with that. Ill sell Sirius, and look to buy back later.

Page 12 of 18 ... 21011121314 ...