http://investor.sirius.com/secfiling...950123-09-6206

Prospectus Supplement No. 2
    (To Prospectus Supplement dated October 28, 2008
    to Prospectus dated July 25, 2008)
    Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(7)
    Registration File No.: 333-152548
    Sirius XM Radio Inc.
    COMMON STOCK

This prospectus supplement relates to the resale from time to time by selling stockholders of shares of our common stock that we have issued to them upon the exchange of XM Satellite Radio Inc.’s 7% Exchangeable Senior Subordinated Notes due 2014, which we refer to as the “notes.”
    This prospectus supplement, which supplements the prospectus dated July 25, 2008, as supplemented by the prospectus supplement dated October 28, 2008, contains information about certain selling stockholders.
    The Securities and Exchange Commission and state securities regulators have not approved or disapproved these securities, or determined if this prospectus supplement or the accompanying prospectus is truthful or complete. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.

April 7, 2009.

------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Selling Stockholders

Percentage of
    Shares of Common Number of Shares of Outstanding Shares
    Stock Beneficially Shares of Common Common Stock of Common Stock
    Owned Prior to Stock That May be Beneficially Owned Beneficially Owned
    Name (1) Offering (2) Offered Hereby (2) After Offering (3) After Offering (3)

Aristeia International Limited (4)
    18,526,398 18,526,398 — *

Aristeia Partners, LP (5)
    2,140,266 2,140,266 — *

Basso Holdings Ltd. (6)
    799,999 799,999 — *

KBC Financial Products USA Inc. (7)
    4,250,982 4,231,999 18,983 *
    Last edited by Demian; 04-07-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 06:54 PM #132
    Brandon, I am so sorry, I don't know what to say, it is so scary, unbelievable.

[QUOTE=Brandon Matthews;27715]Here's an example..

[]

Head Honcho
    04-07-2009, 06:56 PM #133
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    Very simple answer.....ASSHOLES run the company. Paul Blalock claims Slacker has no "business plan". Someone is funding Slacker. Who may that might be?
    To which I would say to him... forget about their business plan... how are they developing at this speed while nothing changes at Sirius XM? Is his answer going to be that they are burning cash? If so, give him my number and I will give him a whole team of developers and quote that is under 7 figures. You tell me how that little amount of money is going to hurt Sirius XM's business plan?

How can newly hired talent be worth millions upon millions yet something that will give you brand awareness, subscribers, and more importantly credibility isn't even worth 1 million? You could grab the whole nicemac team for a couple of years straight.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 07:01 PM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    To which I would say to him... forget about their business plan... how are they developing at this speed while nothing changes at Sirius XM? Is his answer going to be that they are burning cash? If so, give him my number and I will give him a whole team of developers and quote that is under 7 figures. You tell me how that little amount of money is going to hurt Sirius XM's business plan?

How can newly hired talent be worth millions upon millions yet something that will give you brand awareness, subscribers, and more importantly credibility isn't even worth 1 million? You could grab the whole nicemac team for a couple of years straight.
    Call Blalock tomorrow (212-584-5174) and ask him what is SiriusXM's business plan. Because we ain't going no where but down.

04-07-2009, 07:04 PM #135

Those are the kind of questions I wish SiriusXM would answer, and was hoping Brandon was screaming at them when he visited. I don't think I could have held myself back....

Too bad Charles can't reveal he is Mel himself! Ha...

04-07-2009, 07:09 PM #136
    Was listening to mad dog radio earlier and he took a caller who was a yankees fan who said he called about getting best of xm they told him he couldn't but he could get mlb homeplate. Russo told him it was a bad deal but not to worry they would work out a deal soon. I like to hear them talk about the different packages on these shows its good exposure. And I'm glad he thinks they can still get a deal done.

04-07-2009, 07:15 PM #137
    Itunes doesn't come through on promise that there will be more .69 songs then 1.29 ones. At least not yet... What a shocker...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04..._itunes_store/

04-07-2009, 07:19 PM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Just a quick FYI...

It takes 5 years to get today's satellite radio technology into a new car. In other words, what we see in new cars was created 5 years ago. I know this from my meeting with Sirius.

All future radios will be wi-fi. The problem with Sirius is that they are not equipped to respond that quickly to an ever changing market place. 3G today will be 6G by fall.
    Unless your Hyundai/Kia, then it's like ten years! Seriously, I bought a Hyundai Entourage in Oct. 2007. I couldn't get sirius, though I could get xm ready. Also no navigation available. Plus it came with a cigarette lighter!! They are very behind the times. And now I'm thinking about trading it for a Ford Flex. I want my sirius built in and not sticking on my windshield.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 07:25 PM #139

New post of the day. Ive been harping on this for over a year now. They suck on these issues. Did you like my indepth analysis , "sucked".
    You need an image, marketing, you need to be talked about. They need a "buzz" again. They need cutting edge technology, and apply it to their domain. Now.

04-07-2009, 07:42 PM #140
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    New post of the day. Ive been harping on this for over a year now. They suck on these issues. Did you like my indepth analysis , "sucked".
    You need an image, marketing, you need to be talked about. They need a "buzz" again. They need cutting edge technology, and apply it to their domain. Now.
    They need Steve Jobs!

Page 14 of 18 ... 41213141516 ...