Page 4 of 15 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    04-06-2009, 10:18 AM #31
    http://stagetimemag.com/standup/?p=2157

30 Rock’ Star to Host Sirius/XM Radio Show...........................

04-06-2009, 10:21 AM #32
    With 25 million blackberries out there, and the launch of their new app store, SIRI really needs to tap into this market LAST WEEK!!

Don't even get me started about the iPhone App....jeeeez...what's taking so long? Is there a deal in the works with Nicemac or what?

04-06-2009, 10:22 AM #33
    Pandora, Slacker and Clear Channel are already featured Blackbery apps....what about Sirius-XM??

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-06-2009, 10:23 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    I had hoped - based on this past months news/reporting on Ford - they were setting up to outperform the other 2 of the big 3 in the markets...

Looks like my entry 2 weeks ago paid off.

As far as SIRI........................so we could convince them how horrible their marketing has been. They seriously don't need to screw around with the marketing plan.

JMHO

Note for Newman: Not trying to step on your toes starting the thread. I know the intradays have been long - figured I'd help out a bit... trying to start things on a humorous note.
    I agree with you Rick in regards to Sirius needing to poke into this form. It seems like ding dong school for them to do just a couple of things to ignite this company. I am stupid and yet I can see the need....I thought I saw something that thier PR person was leaving, maybe someone new comes in and helps

04-06-2009, 10:27 AM #35
    what happens to a lifetime sub if the equipment fails ... do you loose your sub or do you just change the id numbers in that lifetime contract... ive had one radio go bad but i was on a month to month plan ... and what if i were to sell my truck with built in radio does my lifetime sub stay with me or go with the truck ???

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 10:37 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotfish View Post
    what happens to a lifetime sub if the equipment fails ... do you loose your sub or do you just change the id numbers in that lifetime contract... ive had one radio go bad but i was on a month to month plan ... and what if i were to sell my truck with built in radio does my lifetime sub stay with me or go with the truck ???
    As to not misinterpet the TERMS, I copied for the Sirius web site:

http://www.sirius.com/serviceterms
    9. Lifetime Subscription Plan: A "Lifetime Subscription" is one that continues for the life of the receiver equipment. A Lifetime Subscription is not transferable if it is associated with a receiver installed by an automaker or an automotive dealer in a vehicle, except in the event the original receiver associated with that Lifetime Subscription is stolen, accidentally damaged or if, in the sole discretion of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc., it is defective. A Lifetime Subscription associated with a home, portable, or plug & play receiver is transferable from one receiver to another receiver, up to a maximum of three (3) times. Each permitted transfer of a Subscription is subject to a transfer fee. If you transfer a Lifetime Subscription from one receiver to another or from one person to another, you will be charged a transfer fee. The current transfer fee is set forth in these Terms. No transfer fee will be charged for the transfer of a Lifetime Subscription associated with a receiver installed by an automaker or an automotive dealer if, in the sole discretion of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc., the receiver is defective. Lifetime Subscriptions are nonrefundable. You may cancel a Lifetime Subscription but if you cancel during the first year of service you will be charged a cancellation fee set forth in these Terms.
    Last edited by bababoooie; 04-06-2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: read "As to to misinterpet"correction

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 10:41 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Relmor,

I remember you posting something about this a few days ago, wanted to give proper credit. Take a look at the attached. It looks like you were right on and there is a clear triangle forming, and we can now see the end. I've been watching this and this morning is the first time a can draw this honestly, and find the end of the triangle. It looks like it closes near the end of the day today and pivots around .36

Any thoughts?
    Yes, as the range tightens, a big move is due again. We are all hoping it breaks out of this and closes up. Volume today probably wont break 20 million, so the MM's will be doing something soon. Cant make money on this stock at this volume. They know raising the price will get volume, the have seen it time and time again.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 10:44 AM #38
    It may seem a bit pricey, but look into the Stilletto-2. Slim and has external interface for commection into AUX port of Auto stero. It's smaller & lighter than an iPod. Has capacity to record full song favorites even if you get on channel after song has started. Also can schedule recordings. Even get sports alerts & score Tickers! Still learning all aspects of device.....

Addict
    04-06-2009, 10:50 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    As to to misinterpet the TERMS, I copied for the Sirius web site:

http://www.sirius.com/serviceterms
    9. Lifetime Subscription Plan: A "Lifetime Subscription" is one that continues for the life of the receiver equipment. A Lifetime Subscription is not transferable if it is associated with a receiver installed by an automaker or an automotive dealer in a vehicle, except in the event the original receiver associated with that Lifetime Subscription is stolen, accidentally damaged or if, in the sole discretion of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc., it is defective. A Lifetime Subscription associated with a home, portable, or plug & play receiver is transferable from one receiver to another receiver, up to a maximum of three (3) times. Each permitted transfer of a Subscription is subject to a transfer fee. If you transfer a Lifetime Subscription from one receiver to another or from one person to another, you will be charged a transfer fee. The current transfer fee is set forth in these Terms. No transfer fee will be charged for the transfer of a Lifetime Subscription associated with a receiver installed by an automaker or an automotive dealer if, in the sole discretion of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc., the receiver is defective. Lifetime Subscriptions are nonrefundable. You may cancel a Lifetime Subscription but if you cancel during the first year of service you will be charged a cancellation fee set forth in these Terms.
    the above terms suck and is why I would NEVER buy a lifetime subscription. Such BS. You fork over $400 for the privilege of what? Fighting with customer service when you burn through a few radios over 5 years? No thanks. And forget just having radio die, how about new technology? If they want thousands to buy lifetime subs, they need to make it the lifetime of the buyer using the service, regardless of the number of radios which are substituted on that account. Transfer fees ok, as long as they are minimal and just used to prevent churning of radios on a whim by the customer. Better option would be to not use 'lifetime', but do a multi-year package. That way they entice subs with multi-year savings but don't eliminate revenue stream per sub. 'Lifetime' crap is misleading and just pisses people off. Just my 2 cents.

04-06-2009, 10:57 AM #40
    Has anyone seen siri displaying similar patterns as any other stock? I know we do not trend with the market as a whole but was curious if there were any other indicators? My only guess would be autos but that's been too topsy turvy. Maybe there aren't any.

Page 4 of 15 ... 2345614 ...