Page 5 of 7 ... 34567
    Banned
    04-04-2009, 07:56 PM #41
    So Michael.

You ARE reading this. You can threaten to sue SiriusBuzz all you want, but I have yet to write any article about your antics today.

If you'd like to sue me, I would be more than happy to provide you with any information you might need to file your papers. You have my email. Simply put in a request.

I would love to hear your grounds for suing me based on statements that YOU made. Tyler may back down to you. I will not. You want to make threats? Come and get some.

Banned
    04-04-2009, 07:58 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by tim wallick View Post
    what does bother me, is he could be correct. as a shareholder, i do see how his position could cause anger for many people.
    LOL. He has not been right ONCE thus far. Someone who is a serious investor would be averaging down from his position. Instead, he is threatening /harassing employees of the company in an effort to harm him investment. Makes no sense.

It's all a conspiracy to this guy. Pretty soon, you will read about Mel not wanting to get MLB on Sirius so they can force all Sirius subs to buy interoperable radios and XM radios. You know, the interoperable radios Hartleib said would never exist.

Mike, What other companies have you gone long on? I would love to short them.

Banned
    04-04-2009, 08:01 PM #43
    I'll need this for court: Michael himself posts to yahoo:

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/St...7&tof=20&frt=2

Adrienne Calderone One Angry Rude Woman WOW! 4-Apr-09 05:50 pm

hartleibmic...

I have tried to reach Ms. Calderone at her Sirius office several times over the last year or two and all calls went un-answered. Last week I called her at what I was told was her home number. She did answer and I informed her who I was and she wanted to know how I got her home number. I told her it took a little work but it was not difficult. I ask her if she knew who I was and much to my disappointment she said no, I guess I need to turn up the heat a bit!

She then proceeded to yell at me at the top of her lungs I might add and ask that I not call her at home and I said no problem I will call you at work then she slammed the phone down and hung up. I did attempt to call her at work and the calls went un-answered as usual with all of Sirius Executives. Today Sunday April 4th 2009 I called back at her home number at 1:10 PST and she answered then proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs and threaten to call the police for calling her and once again rudely hung up the phone.

read more at www.SaveSirius.org

Banned
    04-04-2009, 08:11 PM #44
    C'mon Michael. Explain to us all how it can be that you have a right to express your opinions on public message boards but I do not. Please. Enlighten us all. I'm waiting....
    Last edited by Brandon Matthews; 04-04-2009 at 08:16 PM.

04-04-2009, 08:14 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    He might as well have put a contract out on her. This is no freaking joke. He has to be stopped before he really gets someone hurt.
    That is an interesting point -- by his posting, he has insinuated that she is guilty of a crime, which could put her in a vulnerable position against the wrong person. And the fact that the posting made it sound like her personal information is obtainable with persistance, should really raise a red flag, IMHO.

---------
    Last edited by homer985; 04-04-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Mentor
    04-04-2009, 08:14 PM #46
    Michael Moore is many things. But I do not believe he is an idiot, or on our side. He has an agenda, and we dont know what is moving his. I dont trust him, his handling of the 911 stuff was enough to make we want to throw stuff at the film. His health care movie was to pave the way for our bloated health care reform, which will cripple this country. His 911 agenda was to direct attention away from the real criminals. This movie if he does one on Sirius will be to direct people away from investing in this company, and from believing in the product, im sure. Id have to see it first, but if Harlieb is involved, it immediately losses credibility, and Moores involvement puts it next to pure excrement. Sandra Mohrs movie is a positive spin on SiriusXM, and tackles more of the wall street end of things, not Mel or Sirius. I dont think Sirius or Mel will be blamed in this movie one bit.(No proof).
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-04-2009 at 09:04 PM.

04-04-2009, 08:17 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    You ARE reading this. You can threaten to sue SiriusBuzz all you want, but I have yet to write any article about your antics today.
    When I stated awhile back that I received threats from some in Hartleib's group -- I was not kidding. This man and his group are becoming out of control, IMHO.

-------

04-04-2009, 10:47 PM #48
    Getting harassed like that sucks. The fact that someone took the time to find out your personal info like that is scary. Ive been through it, changing telephone numbers and wondering if that car running across the street is waiting for you. Not Fun and quite scary. I hope she is in touch with police. Even if you cant do much now, at least you have a report filed so the next time you call it will raise a flag. Stalker type personalities dont give up, thats how they become stalkers in the first place. Waiting for them to give up is a mistake. Trust me, I know.

Enthusiast
    04-05-2009, 12:13 AM #49
    Michael Hartlieb tried to be the center of attention at the stockholders meeting in December to no avail. He had his banners and business cards but no one was really paying attention to him. Mel answered his questions during the Q & A period. IMHO this is just another attempt to be the center of attention. Just like the mangey fool with their daily posts that include the word "Sirius" in them to get the hits. It is really pathetic though that he has to harass a woman at her home. Sooner or later he will hang himself if he has not already done so.

04-05-2009, 11:22 AM #50
    Hartlieb is a "public figure" now by his own doing so, I don't know why kind of lawsuit he is threatening but if it libel or slander for what has been said here, he is totally wasting his time.

Page 5 of 7 ... 34567