Page 2 of 7 1234 ...
Results 11 to 20 of 69
  1. J56D is offline
    Enthusiast
    J56D's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 173
    04-04-2009, 03:39 PM #11
    Look who reappears just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water.

  2. Paratrooper_Rick is offline
    Addict
    Paratrooper_Rick's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-04-2009, 03:52 PM #12
    I can't imagine why the SIRI PR guys aren't jumping up and down on this guys corpse. It's not only slander - without any basis other than his own malicious desire to cause mischief - it's purely fiction ....

  3. jmm232 is offline
    Banned
    jmm232's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 206
    04-04-2009, 04:41 PM #13
    This guy is a POS. Some interesting points:

    1) If KPMG was going to issue a "going concern" statement, so what. They got the financing they needed and all debt was rolled out to much later. Without the debt issues, there was NO reason to issue a "going concern"

    2) Why the hell would any investor have an issue with their company not going bankrupt. Michael Hartleib is either heavily shorting Sirius or in bed with the hedge funds. A bankruptcy would wipe him out as an investor.

  4. SiriusXMInvestor is offline
    Enthusiast
    SiriusXMInvestor's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 227
    04-04-2009, 05:38 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    I can't imagine why the SIRI PR guys aren't jumping up and down on this guys corpse. It's not only slander - without any basis other than his own malicious desire to cause mischief - it's purely fiction ....
    Because they are guilty as charged. You folks just don't get it. Rhyu and Calderone are no longer with SiriusXM.....former Accountants to the company. They left abruptly on there own. That alone raises red flags. Put it all together and it equals Sirius problems for the company.

  5. Brandon Matthews is offline
    Banned
    Brandon Matthews's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Northeast Posts: 721
    04-04-2009, 05:49 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    Because they are guilty as charged. You folks just don't get it. Rhyu and Calderone are no longer with SiriusXM.....former Accountants to the company. They left abruptly on there own. That alone raises red flags. Put it all together and it equals Sirius problems for the company.
    Innocent until proven guilty. Where's the proof? There is NONE! The simple fact that the idiot writes about this stuff is proof positive that it has no merit. If it held so much as a grain of salt, it would be under a federal SEC investigation which comes with an automatic gag order. I promise you all that Sirius XM is tiring of this person, and that he is dangerously close to crossing a line with the company.

    The company believes that it is anyone's right to say what they want and print what they want. I've stepped on a few toes over there myself on occasion, yet no one at Siriushas ever asked me to retract anything or attempted to sue me. They are busy running our company.

    His only goal is to create fear and doubt among investors and journalists. He is not what you think he is. I do.

  6. Brandon Matthews is offline
    Banned
    Brandon Matthews's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Northeast Posts: 721
    04-04-2009, 05:57 PM #16

    Michael Hartlieb Harrasses Women...

    Adrienne Calderone One Angry Rude Woman WOW! Written by Michael Hartleib Saturday, 04 April 2009 16:40
    I have tried to reach Ms. Calderone at her Sirius office several times over the last year or two and all calls went un-answered. Last week I called her at what I was told was her home number. She did answer and I informed her who I was Michael Hartleib and she wanted to know how I got her home number. I told her it took a little work but it was not difficult. I ask her if she knew who I was and much to my disappointment she said no, I guess I need to turn up the heat a bit!
    She then proceeded to yell at me at the top of her lungs I might add and ask that I not call her at home and I said no problem. I will call you at work then she slammed the phone down and hung up.( my ears still hurt and I am half deaf) I did attempt to call her at work and the calls went un-answered as usual with all of Sirius Executives. Today Sunday April 4th 2009 I called back at her home number at 1:10 PST and she answered then proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs and threaten to call the police for calling her and once again rudely hung up the phone. I wonder how many of NYPD's best lost money because of her actions,as she was the one hired to merge these two companies.
    I called back and ask her what is it that I have done to be attacked so viciously in which she responded that she does not work for Sirius any longer. I responded you did a day or two ago in fact she said today was her last day. I then let her know that there will be forthcoming litigation in which she will face a Subpoena at the very least. In my opinion she could be facing Criminal Charges along with several others. I ask if she was aware of the 1 billion dollar suit against Sirius Xms accounting firm in which additional charges and new suits will follow. My thought, sure she is and that is why she is getting out of dodge sort of speak. Maybe when she calls the Police because I called her and attempted to have a cordial conversation with here she can tell them how they ripped off 13 billion dollars from their hard working shareholders and maybe she can explain her two dates of birth and other suspect information. Just a thought!

  7. Joeboo1 is offline
    Member
    Joeboo1's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 93
    04-04-2009, 06:01 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I disagree with his tactics. I prefer how I go about it. I choose to own the stock, therefore I choose to risk conspiracies amonst wall street partners, CEO's, and good ole boy network. Its same in every industry, in every profession on the planet. In my industry, I deal with false complaints, advertising wars, price wars, collusion amonst competitors, etc.... Its a cut throat business, and usually the stockholder gets screwed. Yes Mr. Harlieb, it happens. Everything you say is probably true. So? Really? Auditors lie? I dont believe it!! Do you really think 2 quarters ago, GM's auditors thought they were doing just dandy, and no warning from them. Why arent they being sued? Because their stockholders should know the risks of their company, without an auditor to tell them so. Mr. Hartlieb you sound like a whiny little bitch, and you need to be instructed on the proper ways of the world. Keep your stock. Compile your case. Average down. If the company never recovers(sp wise), then sue. But your spitting your nose to bite your face(I think I messed that up terribly).
    Funny thing is , I dont really disagree with everything he says. A lot of the time, it makes sense(John, go ahead and attack this point, im waiting, ). But his lawsuits are completely selfserving, and proves he cares nothing for the stockholder. In fact, hes probably (in my opinion with no facts) working for the NAB of another party to try to make SiriusXM waste money.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the NAB payroll. I have never visited his site ever. I can only imagine how much he is pulling down on advertising and donations for his delusional "cause".

  8. GoHerdGreg is offline
    Senior Member
    GoHerdGreg's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Location: WV Posts: 314
    04-04-2009, 06:09 PM #18
    Judging by his (very poor) writing style, there is no way you can win with (or against) this guy. His whole world is only what he sees in front of him. Tunnel vision, driven by conviction (regardless of how misplaced that conviction may be).

    The best thing one could do in the future is; when the day comes to sell your shares for whatever % profit, send him a copy of the transaction. Let him know the reality of the situation.

    IMHO.

  9. Joeboo1 is offline
    Member
    Joeboo1's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 93
    04-04-2009, 06:12 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Adrienne Calderone One Angry Rude Woman WOW! Written by Michael Hartleib Saturday, 04 April 2009 16:40
    I have tried to reach Ms. Calderone at her Sirius office several times over the last year or two and all calls went un-answered. Last week I called her at what I was told was her home number. She did answer and I informed her who I was Michael Hartleib and she wanted to know how I got her home number. I told her it took a little work but it was not difficult. I ask her if she knew who I was and much to my disappointment she said no, I guess I need to turn up the heat a bit!
    She then proceeded to yell at me at the top of her lungs I might add and ask that I not call her at home and I said no problem. I will call you at work then she slammed the phone down and hung up.( my ears still hurt and I am half deaf) I did attempt to call her at work and the calls went un-answered as usual with all of Sirius Executives. Today Sunday April 4th 2009 I called back at her home number at 1:10 PST and she answered then proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs and threaten to call the police for calling her and once again rudely hung up the phone. I wonder how many of NYPD's best lost money because of her actions,as she was the one hired to merge these two companies.
    I called back and ask her what is it that I have done to be attacked so viciously in which she responded that she does not work for Sirius any longer. I responded you did a day or two ago in fact she said today was her last day. I then let her know that there will be forthcoming litigation in which she will face a Subpoena at the very least. In my opinion she could be facing Criminal Charges along with several others. I ask if she was aware of the 1 billion dollar suit against Sirius Xm’s accounting firm in which additional charges and new suits will follow. My thought, sure she is and that is why she is getting out of dodge sort of speak. Maybe when she calls the Police because I called her and attempted to have a cordial conversation with here she can tell them how they ripped off 13 billion dollars from their hard working shareholders and maybe she can explain her two dates of birth and other suspect information. Just a thought!
    Seriously, Is this guy for real Brandon? I read a few posts he made on this site he sounds sociopathic. If I was that lady I would get a restraining order on this cat. Is he a major shareholder? His rants appear that he owns 49.9 percent of the company. I think instead of dealing with the SEC about the MM's maybe we should focus on shutting this clown down. 1st amendment considered but Shamooooone! And yes Shamoooone is a word that will be added to Websters dictionary sometime in the near future as soon as I can get Mr. Hartleib on the case.
    Last edited by Joeboo1; 04-04-2009 at 06:14 PM.

  10. Joeboo1 is offline
    Member
    Joeboo1's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 93
    04-04-2009, 06:24 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium24 View Post
    Hartleib is priced in the stock already. lol.
    Yeah I'm wondering what costs more the Liberty deal being priced in or this cat. I would like to offer Mr. Hartleib my own version of a reverse split. (Sorry don't want to offend anyone here my behavior was just wrong.....)


Page 2 of 7 1234 ...