Page 1 of 7 123 ...
    Banned
    04-04-2009, 09:16 AM #1

Spokesman, Michael Hartlieb at it again

Any guesses on what conspiracy theory spouting Michael is up to these days?

He's attacking Sirius XM again. Let's all be thankful that we have him to hold the share price down.

KPMG BUSTED! Sirius accountant Busted!
    Written by Michael Hartleib Friday, 03 April 2009 21:48

KPMG hit with a 1 billion dollar suit in a New Century Financial case. This is just the tip of the iceberg. What they did in the New Century Financial case pales in comparison to what they have done in the Sirius XM situation. If you wonder why James Rhyu and Adrianne Calderon left or will be leaving this should remove the blinders from you eyes.
    Wake up! and smell the Rip Off!
    The reason that James Rhyu left and the reason that Sirius lost their accounting firm and their chief accounting officer is because they were going to be issued a
    ‘Going concern notice”, which means the company, is bankrupt without additional capitol. KPMG gave them what they needed to commit what was nothing less than accounting fraud. They provided documents and financials to the NASD which were used to convince the NASD to grant an exemption to their rule 4350 (I) which led to the true owners of Sirius XM radio losing 40 percent of their company to John Malone of Liberty Media who is a friend of Mel Karmazin.
    All of this is in breach of the boards and the audit committee’s fiduciary duties which will be exposed in forthcoming litigation.
    Fasten your seat belts, as things are about to get very interesting!! Thank you Herman!

COVER-UP! Just breaking . . . Sirius XM auditors KPMG (yes, the same firm who gave the NASDAQ the opinion needed to permit a 40% stock transfer to Liberty Media without a proper shareholder vote) has been slapped with a massive lawsuit for, among other things, "grossly negligent audits," "failed its public watchdog duty," "helping cover up "catastrophic" problems at New Century -- including accounting and financial errors."

The suit demands at least $1 billion in damages. "KPMG did not act like a watchdog. Instead, KPMG assisted in the misstatements and certified the materially misstated financial statements," the At one point, KPMG "did the unthinkable for a public auditor," the complaint alleges. It issued a audit report on New Century's 2005 financial results before its audit was complete, "falsely enabling" New Century to file its annual report with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Here is the link to the news report:
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/29994807/site/14081545/for/cnbc/

PLEASE SEE MY POST ENTITLED "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" FOR A CLEARER PICTURER OF WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE SIRIUS XM. THE TIME-LINE POSTED THEREIN IS A PROSECUTORS DREAM!

www.SaveSirius.org

Mentor
    04-04-2009, 11:10 AM #2
    I disagree with his tactics. I prefer how I go about it. I choose to own the stock, therefore I choose to risk conspiracies amonst wall street partners, CEO's, and good ole boy network. Its same in every industry, in every profession on the planet. In my industry, I deal with false complaints, advertising wars, price wars, collusion amonst competitors, etc.... Its a cut throat business, and usually the stockholder gets screwed. Yes Mr. Harlieb, it happens. Everything you say is probably true. So? Really? Auditors lie? I dont believe it!! Do you really think 2 quarters ago, GM's auditors thought they were doing just dandy, and no warning from them. Why arent they being sued? Because their stockholders should know the risks of their company, without an auditor to tell them so. Mr. Hartlieb you sound like a whiny little bitch, and you need to be instructed on the proper ways of the world. Keep your stock. Compile your case. Average down. If the company never recovers(sp wise), then sue. But your spitting your nose to bite your face(I think I messed that up terribly).
    Funny thing is , I dont really disagree with everything he says. A lot of the time, it makes sense(John, go ahead and attack this point, im waiting, ). But his lawsuits are completely selfserving, and proves he cares nothing for the stockholder. In fact, hes probably (in my opinion with no facts) working for the NAB of another party to try to make SiriusXM waste money.

04-04-2009, 11:19 AM #3
    does this guy have enough credibility or exposure out there where this will effect sp?

04-04-2009, 11:31 AM #4
    Hartleib is priced in the stock already. lol.

Mentor
    04-04-2009, 11:42 AM #5
    First of all KPMG was XM's accountants.so part of synergies they kept them..
    That answers first Conspiracy theory.
    Second,we all know for sure now that SiriusXM was a going concern with BK
    because of Ergen,hence the nasdaq waiver of shareholder vote bypass.
    That answers second Conspiracy theory..
    Third,going concern is for next year's results,of which we now know is for Plus
    300Mil EBITDA,that ends that Conspiracy theory..

He' grasping for straws because his lawsuit was thrown out,also New century
    has nothing to do with us and it is a different bussiness model(financial)which we all know was caused by CDS's and Collateralized mortgage securities.
    all of which happened over night as Bear and Lehman are testament too..

In the end he's a POS and has no bearing on the SP,Move along no story here.

04-04-2009, 11:45 AM #6
    funny reply...but it's true. whether we're being manipulated by the mm's, or screwed over by hartleib, or mauled by msm, or harrassed by the lingering debt...one is no better or worse than the next it seems. i feel like we are in a forest...with deep brush and dense cover with mean angry predators lurking behind every other tree...waiting to pounce...to push our advance into retreat. i truly wonder what events need to transpire before we can see the the clearing safely ahead. i'm afraid its nothing more than patience on our part, and performance on the company's part. but i do believe that at some point we will cross a threshold where all the parties above will be silenced by an overwhelming force that demonstrates that siri is here to stay. and when that happens we'll see this sucker climb.... unfortunately, we still have to deal with the "if" factor...as in if and when...but before long it will simply be when and that will be a good time for all of us. I'm very interested in q1 results...if somehow we can post positive fcf admidst neutral to negative sub growth...the if will be gone for good and we're off to the races. scares me a little, though, to see how the sp reacts if we take a step backwards from q4. sp could take a big hit and we go back to the .25 range.

thoughts?

Guru
    04-04-2009, 12:36 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I disagree with his tactics. I prefer how I go about it. I choose to own the stock, therefore I choose to risk conspiracies amonst wall street partners, CEO's, and good ole boy network. Its same in every industry, in every profession on the planet. In my industry, I deal with false complaints, advertising wars, price wars, collusion amonst competitors, etc.... Its a cut throat business, and usually the stockholder gets screwed. Yes Mr. Harlieb, it happens. Everything you say is probably true. So? Really? Auditors lie? I dont believe it!! Do you really think 2 quarters ago, GM's auditors thought they were doing just dandy, and no warning from them. Why arent they being sued? Because their stockholders should know the risks of their company, without an auditor to tell them so. Mr. Hartlieb you sound like a whiny little bitch, and you need to be instructed on the proper ways of the world. Keep your stock. Compile your case. Average down. If the company never recovers(sp wise), then sue. But your spitting your nose to bite your face(I think I messed that up terribly).
    Funny thing is , I dont really disagree with everything he says. A lot of the time, it makes sense(John, go ahead and attack this point, im waiting, ). But his lawsuits are completely selfserving, and proves he cares nothing for the stockholder. In fact, hes probably (in my opinion with no facts) working for the NAB of another party to try to make SiriusXM waste money.

relmar, I must. If you notice I make calls on not just common sense but common sense, logic, CORRECT research and not going to far off the reservation. If you expect to be correct most of the time then you need all 4, and as said even then it is not 100%, it only gets you to being 90 to 95% correct. When you dont use one of the 4 then you cut your percentages down by a large amount. I have seen many of Harliebs theories use only one or two of the 4. Hence why he has been proven wrong many times. As a matter of fact I have yet to see any of his theories be proven to be correct to this date. His theorys leave to many holes (some of which you could drive a truck through) for him to be taken seriously anymore. My god I have a 95% track record and people still think I am ridiculous.

04-04-2009, 02:30 PM #8

Hartlieb...

Have any of you guys ever spoken with him one on one? It is quite an experience. I spent an hour with him last year and by the end of the conversation I had no idea what his theory is - the only thing cohesive about his presentation is paranoia. He will obviously get absolutly nothing done with his legal procedings. Hopefully he will run out of cash soon and go back to dissecting who really killed JFK.

04-04-2009, 02:38 PM #9
    Hartleib continues to leave himself and his group open to significant litigation AGAINST themselves. I've stated it before, I'll say it again -- he is a loose cannon. Commentary like this proves it.

The more claims he loses, the more frustrated they get... the more wilder the claims... the more exposure they have. God help those that join up with him, IMHO.

It is only a matter of time.

---------

04-04-2009, 02:41 PM #10
    I wish he would crawl in a hole and disappear. This guy has got to have more to do than continue pounding this company.

Page 1 of 7 123 ...