Page 5 of 28 ... 3456715 ...
    03-31-2009, 09:18 AM #41
    I'm just not sure about that...
    About a month ago I bought a "Grace" internet radio to use over a wireless internet connection. I can pick up all the internet radio stations plus after inputting my sirius sign in info, I get SiriusXM. I bought the radio off Sirius's site, but I would think an inernet radio would play sirius if you subscribe to internet feed and sign in. But then again it could be just the Grace is set up to work with sirius. We should find out.....

Addict
    03-31-2009, 09:19 AM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Ford Introduces Best-in-Industry Plan to Improve Consumer Confidence, Jump-Start Vehicle Sales
    Last update: 3/31/2009 7:00:00 AM

DEARBORN, Mich., March 31, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- -- Ford will cover payments for up to 12 months on any new Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle if customers lose their jobs
    -- 0 percent financing is also offered through Ford Motor Credit on select Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles
    -- Ford also is working with its dealers to introduce a local charity support program
    Ford Motor Company (F) is introducing the most comprehensive program available to boost consumers' buying confidence and begin rebuilding the American economy with the new Ford Advantage Plan.
    The plan gives customers another reason to "Drive One" with payment protection of up to 12 months on any new Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle, 0 percent financing on select vehicles and added local charity support.
    "Consumers remain anxious about the economy and their own outlook for the future. We at Ford want to do our part to rebuild faith in the marketplace by offering payment protection on every new Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle for up to a year if our customers lose their jobs," said Ken Czubay, vice president of Sales and Marketing.
    "Just as important is additional charity support we will provide in conjunction with our local dealers, who are mindful of how non-profit organizations are struggling during this economic downturn," Czubay said. "Ford and our dealers have always stepped up to take an active lead role in the community, and that's why we are also including a charity element as part of the Ford Advantage Plan."
    Does anyone know how much money Ford has in reserve and how much
    money they are burning per quarter? Wondering how long they can hold out
    before they might need any financial help?

Guru
    03-31-2009, 09:20 AM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Good morning guys..................888's , I see you are in a good mood this morning. LOL. Lets have a great SIRIUS day. Run Blue Dog Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............................... .... killer.

I knew you would like that one killerkaul. I was going to ask where the insult thread was. then figured it would just take away from the joke.

Addict
    03-31-2009, 09:24 AM #44
    Any comments about the new MLB app for the Iphone? How will that affect
    Sirius/Xm?

03-31-2009, 09:25 AM #45

level II

Does that leve II on the sell side mean anything to anyone? Still new but that looks awkward to me......is this good for a big run up at open?

03-31-2009, 09:32 AM #46

Yikes

Scratch that. I guess you can't tell anything from PM huh? Lots of sell activity now!

Enthusiast
    03-31-2009, 09:32 AM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolNHisMoney View Post
    Went to edit my order just now and got a message that only two decimal trading is allowed. Is this a new TDA policy?! Can anyone confirm?

PS, thanks Nathan!
    I called them this morning about that and they fixed it. I was then able to place a trade to 4 decimal places.

If it is still off, call them.

Banned
    03-31-2009, 09:33 AM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by exilejeff View Post
    good morning sports fans
    looks up in pregame
    any thoughts on what we will see today? i'm guessing .37 close may touch .38 but i don't think we will gain much ground on .40 until later in the week.....although if we get some good news from the auto industry it could jump a bit
    Looks like someone paid off the refs.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-31-2009, 09:41 AM #49
    I see we've at least regained some more high ground. hopefully it will keep consolidating and move gradually up this week and set up for another takedown at .40 - I see most of you beat me up this morning. I'm still holding my core for 1.00 plus and 15% over core to sell at .52 - so it's just a waiting game again for me.

Saw someone commented on Ford - a quick observation -
    Simply the fact they have enough sense to hold their own/stand alone while GM, Chrysler are begging for help says alot. I'm putting some money into F for the long term - I feel they will come out of this downturn far better than the other three. --- JMHO

Nice to see Brandon's articles are getting picked back up on SA. Good luck to all today.

Mentor
    03-31-2009, 09:44 AM #50
    Ok,everyone move along,nothing to see here,nothing new!!!!!move along please!!!!! Same flat line today between .34 -.35 all day with more sellers than buyers..5700 sellers to 3700 buyers......just a bunch of 100 share trades again,nothing to see,move along....LOL

Where the hell is the new money at?
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 03-31-2009 at 09:50 AM.

Page 5 of 28 ... 3456715 ...