03-29-2009, 04:21 PM #1

Brandon vs. Duke

I read the post on yahoo. I would love to hear the duke call in and duke it out with sirius buzz radio. I know the duke reads this site so I am going to assume he is reading this and call him out. He needs to be a guest on the show, if he thinks its ok to call Brandon a fraud then he needs to call in and prove himself correct. So Duke, lets make this happen, Brandon puts himself out there and freely gives out the phone number to call in, the ball is in your court. step up

Enthusiast
    03-29-2009, 05:52 PM #2
    Let's get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMbllllllllllllllllllllllllle. 12 rounds of boxing for the Accurate SirusXM Reporting Satellite Radio Championship of the World.

Enthusiast
    03-29-2009, 05:57 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I read the post on yahoo. I would love to hear the duke call in and duke it out with sirius buzz radio. I know the duke reads this site so I am going to assume he is reading this and call him out. He needs to be a guest on the show, if he thinks its ok to call Brandon a fraud then he needs to call in and prove himself correct. So Duke, lets make this happen, Brandon puts himself out there and freely gives out the phone number to call in, the ball is in your court. step up
    To actually flush out the fraud, "Duke", and make himself come out from the over brush and be seen.........................This in my opinion will never happen.