Page 15 of 36 ... 5131415161725 ...
    03-27-2009, 12:27 PM #141
    [QUOTE=Paratrooper_Rick;24831]
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post

I know alot of you refence back to SA - is there a quick answer to: What did SA do to drive you all to SB??? Just curious....

They started to delete or edit our posts.

Guru
    03-27-2009, 12:29 PM #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    I really appreciate your defense of my position, but its really unneccessary. You see, when a theif hires someone to work for them, that person assumes everyone else is also a theif.

Likewise, when someone has certain self esteem issues and low confidence in themselves, they will seek out the flaws of others rather than look themselves in the mirror. It's nothing you can change, only accept.

So is that why you have to keep saying you made the right call when you also made the wrong call. As said before all I ask is that you pick a side and stick with it, or at the very least admit that the old position was wrong and then move on to the next one. You cant have it both ways, Dhaa It will go up HO no I mean down first then up. If you look at your last projections you did just that. (what happen to the big short sqeeze) then ho their going to hold it at .37. then ho it will go up latter. Here is the best example who was is that called it closing at .39 Thur. Now as of your post today that was not correct because you said it was actually .3755 close. You are unbelieveable.

Addict
    03-27-2009, 12:29 PM #143
    [QUOTE=Paratrooper_Rick;24831]
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post

I know alot of you refence back to SA - is there a quick answer to: What did SA do to drive you all to SB??? Just curious....
    To start with, we could only post as comments on the articles posted there. However, since a new article arrived around every 2-3 days, the comments really began to add up. After a day or two, the articles would begin to load very slowly or just crash altogether. So basically, SIRI posters crashed the SA site with our high traffic so they booted us. GO BLUE DOG!!
    Rather than take the crappy alternative forum they offered us in their virtual basement, we moved here.

03-27-2009, 12:29 PM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium24 View Post
    Listening to people talk about who has the bigger e-peen it quite boring. Imo of course.(which apparently is only relevent if your join date is more recent then mine)
    I think I may win the award for smallest e-peen. I was too scared to buy when SIRI was at a nickel.

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 12:34 PM #145
    [QUOTE=relmor2003;24832]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post

Not to knock this forum, as its great, but I would have prefered to have not left, as it allows more people to hear honest, factual news and takes on SiriusXM. We are all bullish on SiriusXM in here, so its a bit biased for me. Why people like John and Homer and Newman are worth there weight in gold. They dont drink kool aid.
    Not true of me Relmor.I take all vnews posted here and digest it for what it says and then comment.Long bullish only because i pick value growth stocks and inject all my individual stock portion of my portfolio(15%) and buy 1 stock and hold it at least a year for tax purposes...Picked siriusxm because it is a monopoly and they are turning profitable with growth in this market..
    Previously i was in bio -pharma stocks...Cephalon,viropharma and incyte..

03-27-2009, 12:34 PM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cooter View Post
    I think I may win the award for smallest e-peen. I was too scared to buy when SIRI was at a nickel.
    I cried myself to sleep every night when it was .05 and .06 because I had no money to buy with.
    Like a dummy I spent everything after the false boom to .20+ at .15 thinking "It can't go lower then this"

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-27-2009, 12:34 PM #147
    Ok - I'm getting a good picture of why all of you shifted.. and wouldn't blame you at all...

I actually like the balance of posters here - gives a nice perspective overall -

We need the Johns of the world to balance our optimism. What you have to be careful of - is when purely negative/bashing idiots with no factual justification show up. Those are the ones I despise.... and if anyone thinks it can't happen... just go to the yahoo boards... that place is nothing but a circus. You can't FIND anything factual for all the BS. I wish they'd just shut that thing down or call it the 14-18 year old age group forum.........

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-27-2009, 12:37 PM #148
    [QUOTE=JohnnyIrishXM;24840]
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post

Not true of me Relmor.I take all vnews posted here and digest it for what it says and then comment.Long bullish only because i pick value growth stocks and inject all my individual stock portion of my portfolio(15%) and buy 1 stock and hold it at least a year for tax purposes...Picked siriusxm because it is a monopoly and they are turning profitable with growth in this market..
    Previously i was in bio -pharma stocks...Cephalon,viropharma and incyte..
    bio pharma is the weakest area in my portfolio.... I am overall strong in tech - which suits me because of my technical background..... would be happy to hear any suggestions you'd have for a couple solid bio-pharmas to round me out...

between you and mogami and choir - I may actually start becoming a more well rounded investor.....

Guru
    03-27-2009, 12:38 PM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post

"You speak as if you command respect and exert influence"
    Anyone, accurate or inaccurate, who works to keep this forum productive and friendly should be respected and influencial. I hope you can agree with that.

If there is anything that pisses me off is this bullshit here, "Anyone, accurate or inaccurate" No I am sorry wrong answers to a problem get you absolutely nowhere. I am so sick of that politically correct bullshit. I guess if your teacher told you in a nice way that 2 + 2 = 5 then that is as good as the one that told you, she was wrong, 2 + 2 = 4. Heres another one for you how many times would you go back to the same person to get the wrong directions to someplace. ARE YOU GETTING IT YET. Maybe not you would most likely go back and ask that idiot for more bad directions and feel good about never getting to where you want.

03-27-2009, 12:39 PM #150
    [QUOTE=Paratrooper_Rick;24843]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post

bio pharma is the weakest area in my portfolio.... I am overall strong in tech - which suits me because of my technical background..... would be happy to hear any suggestions you'd have for a couple solid bio-pharmas to round me out...

between you and mogami and choir - I may actually start becoming a more well rounded investor.....
    Hi, The well roundness you'll learn from me is the barrel you are forced to wear when you lose your clothes

Page 15 of 36 ... 5131415161725 ...