Page 45 of 50 ... 354344454647 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-26-2009, 08:15 PM #441
    440 replies!!!! You guys talk so much!!!

Addict
    03-26-2009, 08:17 PM #442
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Good post... I think you said what was on half our minds..... or at least half my mind..... if I had half a mind......
    Yoda...

Always appreciate hearing what's on your and everyone's mind.. You mentioned you are even at .39!! Congrats my friend!! I still have about $10K to go...I'll get there..

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-26-2009, 08:37 PM #443
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    Yoda...

Always appreciate hearing what's on your and everyone's mind.. You mentioned you are even at .39!! Congrats my friend!! I still have about $10K to go...I'll get there..
    no... i didn't get even at .39... it was whoever I was replying to.... I'm still averaged low.... when I reentered at .13 with my core. I also just picked up a few "play shares" at .3214 or so..... just to hedge up and play for some profit... I was congratulating the other guy.....

Have faith and you'll get there - even if we zig zag a bit - we're overall trended up out of hell (.13) now....

Actually it was SiriusHope - who broke even...
    Last edited by Paratrooper_Rick; 03-26-2009 at 08:50 PM.

03-26-2009, 08:49 PM #444
    Sirius XM Radio Inc. (SIRI) After Hours Trading

After Hours Trade Reporting
    Pre-Market Charts | After Hours Charts After Hours
    Last: $ .3874 After Hours
    High: $ .39
    After Hours
    Volume: 1,379,512 After Hours
    Low: $ .375

Addict
    03-26-2009, 08:56 PM #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    no... i didn't get even at .39... it was whoever I was replying to.... I'm still averaged low.... when I reentered at .13 with my core. I also just picked up a few "play shares" at .3214 or so..... just to hedge up and play for some profit... I was congratulating the other guy.....

Have faith and you'll get there - even if we zig zag a bit - we're overall trended up out of hell (.13) now....

Actually it was SiriusHope - who broke even...
    sorry...a misread...and congrats to him. You and I will keep fighting the good fight..

03-26-2009, 09:01 PM #446

1.90 ask (as per S162)

What meaning does that ask pose if any? Was it just a joke? Or is that 'code' for setting something up in the near future?

Addict
    03-26-2009, 09:02 PM #447
    sorry...a misread...and congrats to him. You and I will keep fighting the good fight..
    yes - we will.... I don't plan to sell that play block now til we hit the magic 1.00 mark..... that will be my reward for waiting...... I just made my mind up tonight. So it's back to being patient and commenting from the sidelines...

Addict
    03-26-2009, 09:04 PM #448
    Quote Originally Posted by kingreecan View Post
    What meaning does that ask pose if any? Was it just a joke? Or is that 'code' for setting something up in the near future?
    No rhyme or reason from MM's...just a park number. Meaningless...but tonight fun for me...

Addict
    03-26-2009, 09:04 PM #449
    Quote Originally Posted by kingreecan View Post
    easy king... deep breath.....

It's just the end of AH - night time holding ask. It doesn't really mean anything... tomorrow when Pre opens - they move it back to a realistic number... if you check the other stocks - same thing happens... just different numbers...

03-26-2009, 09:06 PM #450
    Killer, shotsii...

Good calls and the voices of sanity! What's next here? dancing and drinking around a golden calf (I mean dog? LOL)...I just get back and flip through some posts and all I see is people going "look at me..I called this and that"... Who cares, I say. Humble is still a pretty good word.. LOL When people start tooting their own horn...just gets a little uncomfortable...I can appreciate relmor cause he doesn't say look at me..he just gives his opinion....and 888's, perfect reality checks my man. As usual you're a voice of reason with Killer and a few others...

Anyone who knows the SIRI story knows the SP is still currently in correction mode. IMHO, until it's done, your charts are here nor there. What? The SP is going up? I think we know that don't we? Unless you're swing trading this pig religiously for smaller profits, predicting it will generally trend up (until it finds it's new true range supported by a new equalibrium of buying and selling) is the same as predicting the sun will rise tomorrow...good call!! Will it pull back from time to time..yep. But until it gets back to where the market will now support it...no macro calls necessary (at least for me). Don't forget, as the SP keeps holding this .30's level, it's attracting more and more interest from bigger money. Who will continue to act. Look at the MSM giving up on the negativity. This steamer is taking its perfect time turning around. Let it breathe a little rather than smothering it...just an idea...

Otherwise..nice day. We closed above .3748 (our previous S-t high at a close) off this first pullback. And we exceeded our previous intraday high of .3948. These are both bullish (making higher highs) and should signal us higher...remember too the MT .50 buzz still lingers in the air like the sweet smell of ganj at a stoner party...Couple that with the recent NASD rally, which still has more to go, and it is not hard to envision the new SIRI range to become .47 - .60 very soon. peace to all....

Oh...benchwarmer...thanks for sharing your story. Sorry to read about the past but the future is brighter. Personally, if I had anything to do with you coping a little better..that's the reward for me.. Many of us are just like you regaining the hill of losses. It is getting brighter by the day.
    0.47 - 0.60. I like that range. I break even in that range.

Page 45 of 50 ... 354344454647 ...