Page 43 of 50 ... 334142434445 ...
    03-26-2009, 06:34 PM #421
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Perfect! Because I plan on drinking a LOT!
    I guess I missed a message, Brandon are you on an XM channel tonight and if so what channel?

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-26-2009, 06:38 PM #422
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Paratrooper rick where in colorado are you?
    Central - north of Col Springs

Cold and windy as hell.........snow drifting around my truck outside.

03-26-2009, 06:39 PM #423
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    not bad sitting here at the PC and made 12k on 3cent hike...love this stock..
    400k at .26 avg 4k for every penny up....
    F U Johnny! I bought in with 400 bucks at .14 sold some low bought some high. Now my friend I will gladly tell you that I am sitting on a whopping 4400 shares! every penny up is 40 bucks in my pocket Biatch! Minus the 3000 dollars I'm in the hole with. But I'm a trader man! I MAKE deals happen like "snap snap snap...." Sorry just thought I would add some humor to your post. I did get in low too and am very happy as the pennys tick up. BTW you wouldn't happen to be Irish John on Howards show would you? Can I get an autograph?

Banned
    03-26-2009, 06:51 PM #424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFinn View Post
    I guess I missed a message, Brandon are you on an XM channel tonight and if so what channel?
    We are live via the internet. You can find us at the following link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-Buzz-Radio

Enthusiast
    03-26-2009, 06:53 PM #425
    Shotsll............. while your gesture rings of irritatation, or at the very least frustration............... I would perhaps suggest, that seniority has it's perks where this occasional conduct occurs. I would again suggest that John, Relmor and Brandon can work through this.......... without the rest of us getting involved............. which could cause long lasting damage to this Noble Group. This is a minor situation, let's not fan it into a major one. Thanks guys. Just an opinion thrown out for reflection. I choose to rally round the Dog. ...killer.

Banned
    03-26-2009, 06:54 PM #426
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    OOOO, I see the confusion John. That wasnt the move I was reffering too. Brandon was predicting more today, my concern was for when the real breakout was coming. That wasnt it obviously. I guessed a close between .37 and .38, i was wrong. I was right until the last trade. Now Brandon, was 100 percent right, TO THE LAST TRADE.
    The breakout longer term Brandon and I have been talking about is coming tomorrow or Monday. You can quote me on that. Go ahead. Im talking we will hit .42-.45 or back to .32-.35. That is a significant move. But the upside on the move might be much higher. Or it could be much lower(downside). But according to my chart, those are the most likely possible retrace points.
    This is what I have been basing everythng on all week. We test .41-.42 tomorrow.
    http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/p...codr/chart.jpg

Enthusiast
    03-26-2009, 06:56 PM #427
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Excuse me but I dont recall anyone saying there was going to be a lighting drop from .36 to .22 what happen to your charts on that one. My point here is just this dont try to say you called something when both of you say it may go down OR it may go up. THEN say I WAS CORRECT when it ether of the two happens. Of couse you were correct because you said it was going to do both. But you were also wrong just as much as you were correct.

Here I will do basically what you guys do. I predict it will go down tomarrow but if we get to .36 it should go back up again or if the MM are in tune and want it to go down then it will continue to go down. HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET I WILL BE RIGHT TOMARROW. You want to take that bet.
    BG...tell newton/nathan that john & brandon are fighting again & shotsII (OMG) used the F letter

Mentor
    03-26-2009, 06:57 PM #428
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm232 View Post
    This is what I have been basing everythng on all week. We test .41-.42 tomorrow.
    http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/p...codr/chart.jpg
    Agrees with my chart. Breakout test tomorrow or Monday. Im leaning for tomorrow however. And Im thinking we pass, A plus!!! It will be good to test that line again, at least.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 03-26-2009 at 07:00 PM.

03-26-2009, 07:01 PM #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    We are live via the internet. You can find us at the following link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-Buzz-Radio
    I'll be there too! It's probably good that Tyler won't be on...you two tend to get too bogged down on minutia. Watch the chat window...some good questions pop up there.

Banned
    03-26-2009, 07:16 PM #430
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFreep View Post
    I'll be there too! It's probably good that Tyler won't be on...you two tend to get too bogged down on minutia. Watch the chat window...some good questions pop up there.
    Tell you what. If Charles doesn't show up, I could always use someone to watch the chatroom.

Page 43 of 50 ... 334142434445 ...