Page 4 of 33 ... 2345614 ...
    Mentor
    03-25-2009, 08:52 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Relmor - do you think it will hold? or aren't we due for a pullback...

:
    STill trending up to test .40 and .42 again. Shouldnt pull back significantly until that is done. The sucess of that test is impossible to answer. Eventually it will fall. It is approaching it slower, and that allows it to have a much better chance of breaking it and holding it.
    My buy price is .32 cents. If it hits this price I would be a buyer. Above that, I would have to wait to see what happened at .40. Depends how the stock reacts. I would expect on failure to break this time, if it does, would result in another take down attempt, this one probably with lesser success that the last one.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 03-25-2009 at 08:55 AM.

03-25-2009, 08:55 AM #32
    Durable Goods Orders Unexpectedly Increase 3.4% in February

The number was much better than what economists had predicted, who were looking for a decline in durable good orders of 2.5% for the month. It was the first non-negative reading on the economic indicator since September.

Guru
    03-25-2009, 09:01 AM #33
    I'll be buying also if it dips back to .32 tomorrow after a good runup today. Right now I have a buy in at .287 incase, again, something weird happens...

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-25-2009, 09:05 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    STill trending up to test .40 and .42 again. Shouldnt pull back significantly until that is done. The sucess of that test is impossible to answer. Eventually it will fall. It is approaching it slower, and that allows it to have a much better chance of breaking it and holding it.
    My buy price is .32 cents. If it hits this price I would be a buyer. Above that, I would have to wait to see what happened at .40. Depends how the stock reacts. I would expect on failure to break this time, if it does, would result in another take down attempt, this one probably with lesser success that the last one.
    I think we have a sustained rise today with a breaking of the .40 wall tomorrow. Something in my gut tells me we'll consolidate good today and then break out tomorrow. Of course as with all things I could be wrong - I'm looking mainly at the peaks/troughs on the ten day.... and so far we're on trend...

I bought my last set of shares at just a few thousandths over .32 monday. I am glad I was close to where you're putting your buy price now - that gives me more confidence to move ahead... I now have a good core I won't touch and a separate block I will use to time peaks/pullbacks... so I think I'm looking now for my first sell point on the 15% block outside my core now. I'll be hoping for input from you/888's/Demian and the rest on that set...

Banned
    03-25-2009, 09:06 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by TWAsiri View Post
    Durable Goods Orders Unexpectedly Increase 3.4% in February

The number was much better than what economists had predicted, who were looking for a decline in durable good orders of 2.5% for the month. It was the first non-negative reading on the economic indicator since September.
    But Jan was revised lower, so a net neutral

Mortgage apps were up big on refinancings. That is a sign of easing credit.

More money in peoples pockets means more new cars in driveways. I think thats why we are moving up. I think we will see an uptick in autos for March. Getting that yearly number above 10 million units would be huge, especially on increased installation rates.

03-25-2009, 09:13 AM #36
    The Joc Prediction -

I think SIRI will go to .32 plus or minus a bit, today, slowly rising again to .37 then close.

All in all, I predict a pretty stable day today and tomorrow. On Friday, I see things as less stable, and I predidct a small rise,to perhaps .385 or .39, but a pretty unpredictable ride.

Just my 2 cents.

Banned
    03-25-2009, 09:15 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocunddus View Post
    The Joc Prediction -

I think SIRI will go to .32 plus or minus a bit, today, slowly rising again to .37 then close.

All in all, I predict a pretty stable day today and tomorrow. On Friday, I see things as less stable, and I predidct a small rise,to perhaps .385 or .39, but a pretty unpredictable ride.

Just my 2 cents.
    My .02. I think you'll all be lucky to get in at .35, much less .32 or .25.

I think today we say goodbye to the .30's. Gotta go to work. Have a nice day.

Addict
    03-25-2009, 09:16 AM #38
    Morning all..

Durable Goods = up = more positive economic signs

Remember .3748 is the previous close high. Closing higher than this will signal the next leg up. Intraday high is .3948. Breaking through this could also signal a breakout on the fly. Just two more things to look at.

At very least, basd on the last 3/4 days it's clear this SP wants to go higher. Yesterday's action was strong actual buying. One of the best core trading days we've had in a while and very bullish. Shows real interest in the SP beyond artificial covering or de rigeur manipulation. For me, I see us repeating the last recent scenario just higher. Shortly (this week) we should inhabit the .40's maybe hit .50 but still close in the mid-ish .40s. Then, there will be another mini takedown (intraday only) back to .33/.35. But short of any bad news, we hold .40 as the new floor...same secenario as the last .30s/.20s. IMVHO...

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-25-2009, 09:19 AM #39
    Any way you look at it - I think this turns out to be a good day - Thanks for all the analysis.....

Of course if we get another short panic....... I wonder how they'll affect this if it does pop high enough today...

Addict
    03-25-2009, 09:19 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocunddus View Post
    The Joc Prediction -

Just my 2 cents.
    Wow, Joc. Only 7 posts and you're making detailed forcasts like that. I'm impressed. I"m so new to investing...been here (and SA) for almost 6 months and I still feel like I know nothing. How did you learn about SiriusBuzz and what made you join us?

Page 4 of 33 ... 2345614 ...